z

Young Writers Society

Project L.I.F.E

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed May 12, 2010 11:26 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Whoops! I completely forgot I was in this SB! I'm so sorry! And thanks to DayDreams for keeping me involved for that period of time. Sorry again!

Fanta Spice:

Farix never came back. I began to worry. And I was about to go insane! Everything was making sounds and I couldn't hear it all! They were talking, I was listening for the creatures, Ugh!

(How exactly am I supposed to find out that I can create and destroy friendships and alliences?)
Live, Love, Laugh

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm
foxfire says...

What? i was just having a nap time and now i'm caught....man, you must somehow detest Schera...

oh well... but schera will not simply be put down...if possible, she may put a fight against a few luman...i'll post the actual one later...
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed May 12, 2010 11:34 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Make sure she gets hurt though. Jas is having a problem with us to easily defeating them :P haha
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed May 12, 2010 11:41 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

She can fight and maybe kill a couple but she should be captured again :) I'm gonna introduce my REAL character by this. My character, Annabelle will be the one saving Schera :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu May 13, 2010 1:06 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Sorry I haven't posted. >.< This is going way too fast for me to keep up with.

Brianna, Healing, Machete

Brianna had been wandering for the longest time. She'd heard howling after a while and was staying as far from it as possible. Her shirt had been nagging at her mind all day. It felt like it had a connection to something, something that had played a major part in her life. Damn, if only she could remember...

Then she stumbled across a campsite. Two people who looked to be around her age were sitting there. She frowned. There were other people here?

She went over to them. "Um, excuse me, where are we?"

**That's Randolyn and KK.**
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Reviews: 0
Thu May 13, 2010 1:08 am
MathisSiddel says...

Matthew Hable and Schera

The fish were getting done and it was now dark out. I sat back against a tree and felt the warmth from the fire. "I'll be resting." Schera said, "I will eat after." I mumbled an O.K.

I was hungry and I took one of the fish and gave myself what felt like second degree burns in my mouth eating it. I was going to need a way to boil water to drink... I would get something tomorrow. I ate my two other fish and leaned back. AHHHH I was full for the first time since I woke up. *yawn*.....

I was half asleep when Schera said she was going for a walk. "waaa ohh bu *yawn* but it is dark..." "You think it matters for me?", she said with a smirk.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu May 13, 2010 1:42 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

I wake up. My shift must be long due. It takes me a minute to focus. The fire is burning low so I make it come back to live. Wait where is Randolyn? I step outside my heart pounding. He isn’t there. How could he be so stupid? Going out at night when we just escaped danger. Thoughts of green glowing eyes in the dark fill my head. Does he expect me just to sit and wait for him!
I calm myself down. Everything is going to be o.k. I will wait for him until dawn. If he isn’t back by then I will have to move on. After a few minutes of standing staring at the forest eyes twitching this way and that I realize if Randolyn does come back, I would look really weird like this so I sit down. My stomach grumbles and I realize how starved I am. I haven’t eaten anything sense I woke up in this godforsaken place. I don’t think about it long though because a voice comes out of the dark making me jump up about a foot in the air. (Gsppcrocs10 this is your character Brianna. You said there were two of us, but Randolyn has already left so I will ignore that)

"Um, excuse me, where are we?" I turned around, then sighed most of my fear gone, but not all of it. A girl stood there looking confused and tired. She had black hair with red streaks that was shoulder length. She had brown eyes, and was a little bit taller than me. The first thing I noticed though was a baggy black T-shirt that said I’m only here because my server is down. Weird.

“I’m not sure exactly where we are.” I said.

“Who are you? Where are you from? And why are you wondering about at night?” I questioned accusingly.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu May 13, 2010 1:56 am
foxfire says...

okay, i'll get captured by those creature...sigh...but i will be captured after a fight :wink:

Schera

I hid behind the bushes for half an hour waiting for the guy to sleep. When he did, i tiptoed near him and grabbed the bow and the arrow. Suddenly, i made a dash into the woods successful for my triumph. the sword would have been better but at least the bow works.
I was somewhere far east from the camp when i felt grass. I must either be back to where i started or i must have found another clearing.
This place is huge!
I walked forward twirling my finger above my head. This was a large one with no hint of water or tree anywhere. As i continued to walk, a snap was heard behind me. I turned around quickly and prepared the bow. Then came snarls- a lot-maybe ten or twenty. It was not only before me but behind me as well.
Sigh...is this the payment i got for stealing the bow....oh well...
When the beast began to walk, i fired one bow-almost at random to where the sound came from. A large piece of rock came up from the ground hurling a few of the beasts. They climbed up and i shoot a few arrows at the wall creating spikes that killed off half a dozen. Behind me, i threw several knives around me. The ground erupted into spikes and with another throw they flew off the ground into the beast. There was more than a dozen that were dead but more were coming.Arrows were depleting but i still have my arms and legs. I was about to fire when there was silence. Not a single sound i heard.
I turned around to trace a single sound, a rumble but nothing. Something must have happened that block my hearing. I was still sure that there was still.
I was about to chuck one knife when the beast sprawled at me. It bit part of my arm while its legs scratched my legs. I knock its head off with a push from my finger. I was losing blood and with it my consciousness. I stood up holding my wounded arm when another pounced over me. I slammed the ground hurling it off. I slammed the ground again to create a shield against me. With the push from its side, i made spikes on the rock's surface.
i was safe until its hands push through the shield.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

100 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Brianna, Healing, Machete.

Brianna took a step back. "Hey, calm down! I'm Brianna. I really don't know where I'm from..." she frowned slightly. "And as to why I'm wandering, I was hoping I'd run into someone, or something. And I suppose I have now."

The girl still looked suspicious. Brianna sighed. "Look, if you're in the same position as I am it'll be better to stick together. Power in numbers, you know?" In truth, she was getting rather annoyed with this whole business.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

48 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

KK

"Look, if you're in the same position as I am it'll be better to stick together. Power in numbers, you know?" Said Brianna sounding annoyed.

“Well If we are going to stick together I should probably know what you can do besides wander about at night.” I sarcastically said. I was also annoyed. As I spoke a weird tingling sensation went over my back as I spoke, but I put it the back of my mind.

“Why should I tell you anything” She asked,
“I don’t even know your name.” This girl was really annoying me. But, I tried to be more polite.

“Why don’t you sit down? It’s kind of a long story. First my name is KK. Second right now my only protection is a few knives, but I can also make fire. So don’t even think about trying anything.” I skimmed over everything that had happened that day. She only made a few comments. She had a machete and didn’t have any weird abilities. She had wandered off from the group and had gotten lost. Who is that stupid? She had also heard some screams, but hadn’t seen any of the wolfish beasts. When I finally stopped talking she asked,

“What should we do now?”

“I suppose we could go and look for Randolyn. It is going to be light in one or two hours. But, first I have to eat.” Just then my stomach moaned proving my point.

“Have any ideas how to get some?” I asked

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu May 13, 2010 3:11 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Randolyn

KK had probably woken up by now. But I had to make sure everyone was safe. I walked slowly, and suddenly I saw one. A Luman.

I cursed. I was already tired enough. But, unfortunately, when you see a dangerous thing with supersonic hearing and curse loudly, it isn't the best mix. It knew I was there immediately.

Why hadn't I waited for KK? Well, I would go out with a fight. It ran towards me, it's claws hitting my left leg. My leg buckled under, and I could tell it was broken. Well this was just great.

I tried to drown it, but my power seemed pretty useless at the time. I had the poison, but I didn't know why I would waste it on this thing.

It growled loudly and pounced.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

100 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 3:13 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Brianna, Machete, Healing

KK? What kind of a name is that?

Brianna sighed. "I don't know, but I do know that wandering around aimlessly in the dark isn't a good idea. I think I saw a stream back that way." She jerked her thumb towards the trees that she'd come out of. "Let's go look there."

KK looked hesitant. Brianna rolled her eyes. "Look, either trust me or don't trust me, I don't care, but either way we're stuck together, and it's stay with me or go find food and 'Randolyn' on your own, okay?"

48 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

Name- KK or Carissa

Age - 13

Weapon: 10 small daggers

SASS: Fire

"Look, either trust me or don't trust me, I don't care, but either way we're stuck together, and it's stay with me or go find food and 'Randolyn' on your own, okay?" Said Brianna rolling her eyes.
“Fine,” I stomped out the fire and grabbed my leather bag from sitting inside. As it swung over my shoulder the pill rattled reminding to take one. I gulped it down quickly hoping she wouldn’t ask any questions. She didn’t. We set off in silence. When I couldn’t think of any ways to catch fish, and my mind wandered. If I can make fire out of dirt and stuff maybe can make it out of nothing! I won’t try with this Brianna girl around though. I can’t trust her. My thoughts trailed off as I saw something I recognized!
“A blackberry bush” I exclaimed as I started picking and eating berries as fast as I could. I was much too hungry to notice the odd tang they left in my mouth.
“Oh, these are SO good. Try some” Brianna was more hesitant she tried one and sucked on it slowly then swallowed. She tried one more. I wasn’t paying very much attention though. I had already shoved three handfuls into my mouth.
“STOP” She said in a worried voice, but I didn’t pay attention. Where I had picked the berries new ones had already grown back. My hands flew.
“STOP,” she said again this time grabbing my hand. Awful thoughts about her were rushing into my head. I grabbed her hand and gave it a snake bite. Then I kicked her in the stomach.
“You just want them all for yourself!” I accused as she fell to the ground holding her middle. I couldn’t stop eating for long though. I turned back to the bush.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Rydia says...

Lucas Cordoy; Food and Water; Fire

Setting up camp sounded like hard work. First we had to actually find a stream and as it was getting dark I was none too comfortable about stumbling about searching for water. Why? I was afraid we might actually find it and I'd fall in. "Are you coming or not?" Sara asked a little irritably. I nodded and after a moment's thought, hefted my bag onto my shoulder and then grabbed a big stick. Farix was kicking dirt over the remains of my fire, successfully putting it out but that was okay. I made the stick in my hand burn instead and stood holding it with a goofy grin. Dude! It was like a giant sparkler.

Of course then I had to try and write my name with it but the others were giving me weird looks so I gave up and started walking. "This way?" I suggested.

"It's as good as any other," Farix agreed. We walked for a while, found a stream, settled down next to it and gave up entirely on the idea of building a lean to. We were exhausted. "Baggsy last watch," I said quickly as I curled up, using my bag for a pillow. What? I wanted sleep now and I certainly didn't want to be woken halfway through and then try to get to sleep again. That would suck. The other two could argue over which was worse and if they complained, I could just threaten to take my lovely fire and my handsome self away. Mmmmm. The fire made it nice and warm and it was actually very easy to fall asleep.

It was the sound of screaming which woke me up. I rolled over with a groan and cracked an eye open but then I remembered where we were and that there was good reason for screaming. Jumping to my feet, I stared around in the dim light of very early morning. "What, what, where?"
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Day says...

Should I post having more of the wolf things attack us or should it be something else? anyone have any opinions?
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney