z

Young Writers Society

YWS-2

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:00 am
Jennafina says...

Finally, after nearly half the crew was floundering on the floor, someone knocked into Zel who knocked into Qi, severing the link of the hats.

A chorous of "Phew!"'s reverberated around the chamber.

I couldn't agree with them more. Inuyashas, like pigs, did not dance.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:05 am
deleted6 says...

I walk in and looked around then sing Blue Birds over.

When i'm finsihed i see everyone trying ot creep away.

I lock the door "now give me all the medieval armour, sword you have"
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:04 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I reestablish the link to the hats, and force everyone to start overthrowing the zimbabawein government, now the largest in the world.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:13 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Snoink began to machine gun the bluebirds, which was difficult considering she didn't have opposible thumbs. At that moment, the machine gun went out of control, destroying hats and sending everyone else dancing for cover.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:34 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Unbenownst to them, the hats had inserted micro chips into their brains, leaving them to be used by me at any moments notice- however, Zimbabawe had been conqured, and Qi was well on his way to becoming the emperor of the world. His minions continued to grow exponentially.

"Cushy high paying, low working jobs all around! Except for Snoink! You shall be an ambasador for YWS to me. Muahahaha!"
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

863 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:46 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

"How long are we going to let Qi think he has us under mind control?" I asked Firestarter.
"Probably until we get bored," he responded. The dancing continued. I wanted to try firedancing, but then I realized my feathers might get burned.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:13 am
zelithon says...

I was greatful firestarter had stopped the mind control, even though I was having fun until Snionk ruined it. Contary to popular belief it is NOT fun to watch zombie battles. I was glad Qi didn't think I was under control. Otherwise I would have to pretend to stilll be brainwashed like everyone else was pretending. I started licking my lion self. I was hungery though so I decided to look for food.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:05 am
Elocina says...

Naturally, I refused to give Fontroy my sword and light armor. I konked him on the head, too.
The control-thingie in the ring was defective: I'd starting dancing out of joy..... Then I realized who exactly had GIVEN me the ring.....Hmmm.
Now, food. It was past dinner and I was as hungry as everyone else. Using my sword, I knocked open a locked cabinet, revealing bags of MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat). Blah, hardly what I'd call food, but if others wanted some....
"Hey everyone! I found some partially edible stuff!" This from a person who ate stinging nettle and deer brains on a daily basis.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:08 am
Snoink says...

I nodded quickly and then stopped.

Wait... this meant I got to be Qi's right-hand pig in his efforts to take over the world...

COOL!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

241 Reviews

Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:29 pm
zelithon says...

I look at the disgusting food and turn away. I decide to finally turn into my female dragon self. I think about eating Snionk now that she is on Qi's side. I AM a carnivore. Suddenly I laid an egg. Weird I thought. Then it began to hatch SUPER WEIRD don't eggs need fathers? Must be cause I am a boy lion and a girl dragon. A little lion/dragon/griffin (don't jump to conclusion about the griffin part) thing came out. "I'm not ready for children!" I yelled panicked. More calmly I said, "I will name you Colin" without checking to see if it was a girl or a boy. It was large cat sized. Colin purred and rubbed against me. Then using it's wings to help jumped on my shoulders about 20 feet up. Then Colin started bawling cause he was hungry.
Everyone was quiet for a moment watching me. Then someone called out, "Freaky!"
:shock:
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:45 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Alarm Klaxons sounded:

"WARNING! PLAGUERIZERS APPROACHING!" the computer blared. The future YWS members scattered for their rooms.
"Where are you going you wimps! Let's fight them!" I yelled.

Random avatar

Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:18 am
The Silent Aviator says...

When is this thread going to die!? "YWS-2" has been on the front page for days...
NOT that that's a bad thing...

241 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:24 am
zelithon says...

(if it dies we should start a hogwarts one, where we are all students there, god, I hate harry potter...)
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:30 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I looked at Silent Aviator.

"Unlike the typical threads in other forums, Storybooks have the possibility of going on FOREVER!!!" I broke into maniacal laughter, freaking out some of the other members.

241 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:21 am
zelithon says...

Little Colin's eyes got as big as saucers as Griffin laughted and scammpered to hide under Snionk. I was wondering if it was a girl and if I wuold have to name it Colina. Griffin looked at it and excliamed, "Little griffin thingy!" that only scared Colin more.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline