z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**Sounds good to me**

Ara closed her eyes soon falling asleep as the sickness supsided. She woke up to Kyle moving around the kitchen cooking.

"Look whose awake." He smiled when he saw her.

"Where is Ella?" She yawned slowly standing up.

"She stepped out to get a few more things from the store. I got a job today that will keep us here for sure." He smiled. "it'll pay amazingly."

"Thats great." She smiled slowly getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, alot better."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella bustled around the store. She had skipped her period! This was not good, this was defintely not good. She thought of Ara's sickness and how she had hardly ever missed her perios before.

Ella stopped in front of the at home pregnacy tests. She grabbed about eight, just in case, and went up to the desk to pay. A young boy was working and he quickly checked her out, grinning st her the whole time.

"Good luck," he laughed as she left. "Call me if things go alright!"

"Asshole," she mumbled, cranking the car and heading to her new home.

---

She slammed the door shut and both Kyle and Ara turned to her.

"Where'd you go? What did you get?" Ara smiled. She looked a lot better now. Okay, now this really wasn't looking good.

"Well," Ella bit her lip. "I'm probably overexaggerating, like always, but...but I skipped my period."

Ara tilted her head, confused and then gasped as the realization hit her.

"You don't think that you are...that we are...well, pregnant do you?" Ara asked, sitting up.

"It might just be a false alarm, but I've got to make sure," Ella sighed, handing Ara two of them.

"I'll go take mine as well. Good-Well, good luck, I guess," Ella told her, taking a deep breath and heading towards one of thebathrooms.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara went to the other just staring at the package for the longest time. She took a deep breath and read the instructions taking both of the tests and then sitting as they sat on the counter. She bit her lip after the time was up and looked down at both of them. Both said the same thing. She was pregnate She sat on the floor and started at the door tears pooling in her eyes as she took a deep breath. They could both be wrong right?

"No." She whispered softly. They couldn't both be wrong, that just wasn't possible, the odds weren't that strong.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stared at the little pink plus. She was pregnant. She was going to have a baby. For the tiniest second, she considered abortion. Ella slapped herself. That was ridiculous and she knew it. Even though she was raped, abortion was out of the question, but if Ara wanted to...well, she wouldn't stop her.

Ella's breath caught in her throat. Was Ara pregnant as well? Ella got down on both of her knees. At first she just stared at her stomach. She had a baby in there. A tiny little thing.

Trembling, Ella lifted her face to the sky. She bowed her hands and prayed for the first time.

"I haven't been very faithful to you God," she started. "And I know you don't really approve of me...or the things that I do, but I swear to you Ara is a very good person."

Ella could feel the tears start to come, but she blocked them. She wouldn't cry. She refused.

"Please, I ask you, please don't let Ara be pregnant. There was nothing she could do, Lord, and I know everything happens for a reason, but we're lost right now. Don't do this to her anymore. Please," Ella whispered.

She knew she sounded like a little kid, but right now, she didn't care. Ella got up, went to the other bathroom, and knocked.

"I'm pregnant," came the imediate response. Ella gently opened the door and kneeled beside Ara.

"Me too," she whispered. Ara flung herself at Ella and sobbed. She nodded and patted her back, refusing to cry, though it was becoming harder every second.

"We'll...we'll find a way to work things out. Everything happens for a reason," Ella said, though it sounded hopeless, even to her. Once again, Ella bit back the tears and held onto Ara.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

They sat there for a few minutes before they got up and walked to the living room. They sat on the couch, Ara had her head rested on Ella's chest as she held her close.

"I'll finish up dinner." Kyle said softly. "Forget going otu to get a job, no one will hire you two if they knew you were expecting."

'But we have to help pay." Ella said looking over at him.

"My pay check will be plenty, even when the little two come." He replied. "Plus, I didnt' want you two working anyway."

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Sorry, been busy. :P**

Ella shook her head. Why was this happening to them? She couldn't believe she was...pregnant.

"What do you think our dad's would say?" Ara whispered.

Ella shrugged. "It dosen't matter. They're out of our lives now."

"Yeah, I guess so," Ara replied tiredly. Ella shook her head.

"Sorry, Ara," she sighed. "I know you're exhausted, but you need to eat."

"Not hungry," Ara smiled, sadly.

"I know, I'd just feel better if you ate a little. The morning sickness won't last forver," Ella smiled, kindly. "Besides, Kyle always cooks good food."

Random avatar

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara sighed and looked up at her. "Fine." She let Ella help her up and then she snuggled against her chest. Ella led her out to the kitchen area where Kyle set out two plates.

"Eat up." He smiled. They both sat down and Ara picked at her food slowly eating.

**Sorry, short, I'ma have to go. I'll post later when you post**

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella was emotionally drained. Pregnant, a voice echoed in her head. I'm really pregnant.

"We'll go to the doctor tomorrow," Ella sighed. "We could always hope that the pregnacy tests were wrong."

"There's that," Ara smiled, though they both knew they were pregnant.

**I'm brain dead**

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara slept in the room that she shared wtih Ella that night curled up close to her. She only felt safe when she was with her. She jumped when the alarm went off and she looked at the clock, it was ten. She got up slowly and then ran to the bathroom emptying her stomach. When she finsihed she washed out her mouth and walked to the living room. Ella smiled bring her some food as she turned on the tv.

"Another gay bar was wiped out in Arkansas last night." The reporter said. Ara felt sick again.

"Their coming here." She whispered hoarsly.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella swallowed hard. "They don't know we're gay," Ella sighed. "They're letting us know they're coming for us. They are trying to play at our guilt."

Ara and Ella looked at each other. "It's working," Ara whispered.

"I know," Ella sighed. "But we can't let them get to us. I won't let them."

Ella smoothed Ara's hair away from her face. "Is Kyle at work today?" She asked. Ara nodded.

"It's going to be kind of bored here. Kyle at his job and school won't start until next semester," Ara sighed. Ella smiled, grateful she had changed the subject onto something less painful.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**School??**

Ara leaned against her and took a deep breath. "Are we still going to the doctor? I rather not, that'll put our name out there."

"We could use fake names." Ella replied.

"How are we going to pay for it?" She asked looking at Ella. "We can't waste money."

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Well, if we are pregnant," Ella replied hopeful. "It'll be in the first stages. We could maybe wait until Kyle gets his first pay check."

"Maybe," Ara said. Her face paled again and Ella rushed for the trashcan. She made it just in time and Ara leaned over.

"I hope this ends soon," she gagged. Ella nodded.

"A few months," she said with a gusty sigh. "Here." She handed her a piece of gum.

"Thanks," Ara sighed, leaning against Ella again.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara didn't know when she fell asleep, but when she woke back up Ella was cooking something that smelled really good. She waited for her stomach to turn over, but it didn't.

"What time is it?" Ara yawned getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Five. You've slept all day." Ella said looking at her with concern in her eyes.

"I'm just tired, don't worry." Ara smiled. "I think I'm going to find a computer and research pregnicies." She yawned.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Sounds like a good idea," Ella smiled.

She didn't want to admit how much all this abnormal behavior bugged her. Even if Ara was pregnant, which she was pretty sure they both were, it still bugged her.

**All I got.**

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***It's cool***

Ara smiled and then jumped a little when Kyle opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, girls." He smiled.

"Hey." Ella set the food on the counter. "Lets eat." Ara sat down and put some food on her plate as they started eating.

"What did y'all do today?" Kyle asked as it got quiet.

"Slept." Ara yawned wtih a smile.

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria