z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

**If you want him too. I all for it either way, haha.**

Brooklyn sighed deeply, opening her window to let fresh air circulate through her room. Elvis jumped over to the window sill, sticking his head out and barking to his heart's content. Brooklyn laughed and shook her head, turning up her Jimmy Eat World CD.

~

Trent sighed, head bowed as he leaned against Jayke's door way. Jayke opened the door and Trent met his eyes. "Dude, I need to talk to you."

*ugh I'm dead. Did I tell you that I've got to go to Alabama tomorrow and be there by eight? Yeah, fun! My gramma's dog ate, yes ate, my retainer and my dental insurance hasn't been transferred over, so we gots to go bleck!*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

*DANG*

Jayke slipped out the door closing it behind him.

"What?"

"She's lying." Trent replied. "She's not pregnate."

"How woudl she lie about it, i saw the tests." Jayke growled.

"Chesler's pregnate, not Brittney." Trent replied.

"But her dad?"

"She was raped, dude." Trent replied. "Brittney lied to you. And now she's trying to talk Ches into an abortion." Jayke turned around and opened his door.

"Whats up?" Brittney asked walking over.

"Out, now." He hissed. "And if I ever see you around here again for any damn reason I swear. And this whole abortion thing with Chesler, just stay away from her." He growled storming down the stairs.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 am
Chupatoasta says...

Taylor raised an eyebrow expectantly as Jayke came down stairs, a distraught and pissed off look on his face. Brittney flew down the stairs behind him, running out the door as she screamed bloody murder. Taylor snorted, her hand flying to Cheslar's shoulder as she started to get up. "Uh uh chica, you're with us now." Taylor smiled sweetly, looking up at Trent and Jayke, who wore almost the same expression.

"You're not getting rid of it are you?" Jayke asked, hand over his mouth in a pissed off way.

"That;s the same thing Brooklyn asked, and no, I'm not now that I thought about it. I might put it up for adoption, but after what Brook said, I couldn't do that. I can't believe it's been five weeks and it's only the size of a sesame seed!" Cheslar was now in awe that there was actually something, or someone growing inside her. Taylor watched Jayke every time Cheslar said Brook's name and every time he had winced, a sad look crossing his face. Taylor's phone beeped and she looked at it quickly.

Plans changed. Going to movies with Brendon tonight, not tomorrow. Going to see Orphan! *enter scared face here* Be back at about ten or eleven after dinner on the cliff?

It was Brooklyn. "Brook's got a date tonight." She smiled, sending the words towards only one person. "They're going to a movie, then dinner at the cliff." The cliff was one of the most infamous places in Lakeview. Every couple went there at least once, but it was usually when they were ready to do it. Brooklyn, having been gone three years however, hadn't a clue what it was.

~

Brooklyn slid her piercings into her ears, adjusting herself in the mirror. She fixed her purple, off the shoulder shirt, her jeans, slipped her bracelets on and laced up her converse, jogging down the stairs. She met Brendon at the door, opening right as he went to knock. She laughed softly, linking hands with him and letting him pull her towards his old looking car. She couldn't tell what kind it was, but it kind of gave her the creeps that he had a bed in the back of his car.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke did his best not to clinch his jaw. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. "When do you need to be home, Ches?" He asked.

"I told dad I was staying with Brittney." She sniffed.

"Call him and tell him your stayign with me and Brook." Taylor said wrapping her arms around Chesler.

"Ok."

*~*~*2 hours later*~*~*

"I'ma go for a drive." Jayke said walking out of the house. Trent climbed in next to him.

"I'll help." He said. Jayke didn't say anything as he drove to the cliffs. He pulled up and saw the car that had been in Brook's driveway. They were still sitting in the front seat so he parked in a dark spot and just watched.

"If he tries anything I swear I'll kill him."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn twiddled her fingers, blue eyes looking at her feet. She bit her lip, gazing over at Brendon, who turned the radio down to a low beat and smiled at her softly, running his hands through his hair. "You like the movie?" He asked with a boyish smile. Brooklyn blushed and nodded, a smile slowly working its way across her lips.

"It was a little scary, but nothing I can't handle." She smiled softly, turning her body in the seat so she was facing Brendon.

"A little scary, you were shaking through the whole movie," Brendon cocked an eyebrow, his eyes drifting everywhere on Brooklyn's body.

"I-I was cold," she stuttered softly when Brendon reached over, moving her dark hair out of her face, his hand cupping the side of her face as he came closer.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have given you my jacket." She could feel his breath on her lips. In other words, he was close. Really close.

"Then you would've been cold," Brooklyn smiled weakly before Brendon closed the rest of the space between them, locking lips with a timid Brooklyn. A thousand thoughts ran through Brooklyn's head at once. The biggest being the face she was making out with a guy four years older than her. A warm hand crawled its way up her shirt, reaching for the clapse on her bra. Brooklyn pulled away quickly, grabbing Brendon's hand. "D-don't." She whispered softly, the fire she had before quenched by nervousness. She wasn't ready for this. Not until marriage. It had been a promise.

Besides, she'd only known Brendon for a few hours. Brendon pulled away with a small smile and nodded. "I understand. Here, I brought some food that I cooked before the movie. Hopefully it's still good." He smiled before grabbing a bag from the back and handing Brooklyn a sub sandwich. She smiled cheekily, humor playing in her eyes.

"What is this? Subway sandwiches?" Brendon let out a laugh and nodded, grabbing his own and two wine glasses and non-alcoholic wine. "Really? Wine with sandwiches?"

"What can I say? I'm so good we didn't need a fancy main course." Brooklyn laughed loudly, taking a bite of her sandwich while Brendon poured the wine, handing Brooklyn hers. She smiled and took it, taking a sip.

An hour and two glasses of wine later Brooklyn glanced over at Brendon, who was just smiling at her. "I thought you said those were non-alcoholic." She whispered meekly Brendon nodded once and smirked, closing the space between them once again, this time Brooklyn kissing back. What she hadn't noticed, however, was the dissolving tablet in her first drink.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Dude this is boring." Trent growled shifting how he was sitting.

"You didn't have to come." He replied. Every time they'd kissed it'd felt like a stab to the heart. He saw the guy take her cup and start to kiss her again. "Something is wrong."

"Their kissing, chill." Trent laughed. Jayke watched as the guy tossed what looked like a bra in the back of the car. "Ya, something's wrong."

"Come on, I think we'd better step in." Jayke growled opening his door.

"I'll get the guy, you get Brook ,if we're wrong I'd rather you deal with her meanness." Trent grinned as they slipped to the car. Jayke yanked Brook's door open and she stumbled out. He caught her before she hit the ground.

"What the hell." The guy growled.

"I seem to remember Brook always had a thing about keep what was her's to herself." Jayke growled. THe guy climbed out Trent following him.

"She wasn't fighting." The guy replied.

"What are you, 22?" Jayke growled crossing his arms. THe guy was taller, but no where close as strong. "That's satratory rape."

"Jaykey, what are you doing here?" Brook slurred wrapping her arms around his waist.

"What'd you give her?" Jayke demanded as he put a secure arm around Brook's shoulder.

"Nothing."

"My ass!" Trent hissed holding up a bottle. "Their ecstasy." That's when Jayke's fist made contact with the guys face knocking him down to the ground.

"Stay the hell away from Brook, or I swear to God I'll kill you." Jayke scooped Brook up and carried her to his car. He set her in the back and buckled her in.

"Did I ever tell you how hott you are?" Brook smiled at him running her hand over his chest. He grabbed her wrist pressing it firmly to her side.

"Brook, your drugged, don't move ok?" He said looking down at her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn pouted up at Jayke, her bottom lip poked out as her hand reached up and gripped Jayke's. "I'm perfectly fine Jay," she smiled before letting out a stream up giggles. Jayke raised an eyebrow and shook his head, attempting to pull away. In one swift movement Brooklyn had her seat belt unbuckled and was standing on her toes, lips pressed against Jayke's. She pulled away, staring up at him before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she went limp in his arms.

Jayke silently put her back into her seat, eyes wide with shock as he closed her door and got into the seat next to Trent, who was driving the way back. "What was that all about?" Trent asked, glancing at Jayke then Brooklyn, whose brow was furrowed as she was unconscious.

*grr so short*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ask her when she wakes up. It was her doing." He replied crossing his arms. They got to the house and Jayke picked her up carrying her into his house and walking into the living room.

"What happened?" Taylor demanded running over.

"He drugged her. Don't worry, nothing to bad happened." Jayke replied.

"To bad?"

"lets just say her bra is still in the back of his car." Trent replied walking over. "We weren't going to jump in til we had reason to, and when we saw him toss it in the back, that was reason."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Taylor nodded slowly, eyes still on Brooklyn, whose head was rested on Jayke's chest, a content look on her face. Taylor leaned into Trent when he walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Did he use ecstasy?" Cheslar asked softly, walking over. Trent nodded slowly, eyes drifting over to Cheslar's scared features. "What was his name Taylor?"

"Brendon. That's all Brooklyn told me. She said he was twenty one and going to be the new photography teacher's assistant." All the color drained from Cheslar's face as the information was relayed to her.

"Brendon... as in Brendon Graceland?" Taylor shrugged. "H-h-he's the one th-that..." she didn't even finish before she collapsed on the ground sobbing, Taylor quickly at her side. Brooklyn stirred in Jayke's arms, drawing Trent's attention.

"Dude, you might want to put her in bed before she wakes up again. She's going to have one hell of a headache tomorrow." Trent was soon kneeling next to Cheslar and Taylor, trying to comfort the sobbing girl.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Alright, then we're going to find that kid and he's gonna be the one to tell Chesler's dad what happened." Jayke replied. He carried Brook to the spare room. He wanted her close in case anything happened. He pulled the covers back and laid her down before covering her back up. She stirred a little and he just stood there for a second watching her face.

"I love you." He whispered barely loud enough for himself to hear. "I only wish you felt the same, I can't lose you though." he turned and walked towards the door closing it behind him and walking down the stairs.

"What's the plan?" Trent asked.

"Taylor, lock the doors, stay here with Ches and Brook. We're going to see if we can find this guy." He replied his fists clenched. Then we'll come get you and we'll go over to Chesler's house. This guy will be in the car with me, the rest of you in Trent's truck. I dont' want Ches around this guy anymore then she has to. Brook either."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Sorry for taking so long... I'm helping a friend with the music for her birthday party... kill me now o.O**

Taylor nodded, following the two guys to the doors, locking it behind them before she and Cheslar ran up the stairs and into Brook's room.

Trent slid into the car next to Jayke. "Where do you think he'll be?"

*sorry about the shortness! i only got till she gets back from the shower to write this!*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**no frets. :D **

"I've got some friends at the college that will know where he lives. If he isn't there right now, we'll go from there." He replied driving to the college. He stopped in frotn fo the dorms and walked up to his friends room knocking.

"Dude, whats up?" A guy as big as him asked.

"I need to know where someone is." He said.

"Alright, come in." They walked in the dorm and his friend crossed his arms. "Who and why?"

"Brendon Graceland, raped one of my friends and got her knocked up and tried to rape another one." Trent replied.

"What you going to do with him?"

"Take him to Ches's dad and make Brendon tell her dad why she's pregnate when she promised never to have sex." Trent replied.

"I'll help, come on, he got back a little while ago." Alex replied. He knew what everyone was up to even if it didn't seem like he was paying attention. They walked down to Brendon's dorm and Alex knocked on the door. "Dude, open up. We're going to have a halo fight in my room again, I want you on my team." Brendon opened the door and Alex grabbed him by the back of the neck.

"What the hell!" Brendon growled.

"We're goign for a drive." Alex replied dragging him down the stairs as Trent and Jayke followed. They tossed him in the back of Jayke's car, Alex on one side, Jayke on the other. Trent driving. When they got back to Jayke's house Trent ran inside and got the girls giving Taylor the keys to his car. When they walked out they never looked over at the guys car just climbed in Trent's and started the engine.

"Ah, shit." Brendon muttered.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn sighed as she sat in the backseat, her eyelids feeling heavy. She just wanted to sleep. She was tired of all these horrid encounters with guys. Maybe she wasn't meant to love anyone. First it was Justin, then the dude at the party, then Jayke who said the group only had room for one couple, and finally Brendon. "I've made up my mind." Taylor was on the phone with Trent, but still listening.

"About what?" Taylor asked before telling Trent that she wasn't talking to him.

"I am going to grow up into a hermit woman and own twenty cats. There is no such thing as love for me in this world." Brooklyn announced, her words slurring as if she was drunk even if she had added acid on the word 'love'. It was fairy tale word for her now. "I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life!" She wailed, her mood changing as she leaning her head into her arms and wailed.

Twenty seconds later Brooklyn was leaning into the front of the car, trying to find 'retro' music.

~

Trent chuckled softly as he heard Brooklyn's changing moods on his side of the phone, which was on speaker. Jayke was glaring at the road before him, obviously still angry.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke clinched his jaw. He was going to change her mind, he'd made up his. They pulled into Chesler's house and he climbed out yanking the guy with him as he pulled him into Chesler's house which her dad was standing in the living room. Chesler walked in slowly with Taylor and Trent next to her.

"Brook wanted to stay in the car." Trent said. Jayke nodded.

"Anyone mind explaining what is going on." Chesler's dad demanded.

"D-d-daddy, I-I-I'm pregnate." Chesler wailed. Her father narrowed his eyes.

"Before you say anything, you need to know how. WOuld you mind informing him Brendon how you got her pregnate?" Jayke growled. The man's eyes were on Brendon now.

"What are you 22?" THe man growled.

"He slipped her a pill, just like he did to Brook, only we stopped him this time." JAyke hissed when Brendon didn't say anything.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Taylor watched as Cheslar's dad's face turned purple, yes purple, with rage as he went at Brendon, literally slamming the guy into the ground after shoving him down the porch steps. The police chief's fists were flying into Brendon's face as the younger man cried out in pain. Eventually Trent, Alex and Jayke stepped in, pulling Cheslar's dad, Mr. Thonks off of Brendon whose face was covered in blood. Mr. Thonks thrashed against the three masculine guys for a second before taking a shuddering breath and stepping back.

Cheslar was sniffing, tears rolling down her face. Her mother came running down the stairs awkwardly, freshly painted toes in the air with cotton balls inbetween each of them. She had an avacado mask on and was in the process of taking the cucumbers off her eyes when she ran out the door. Cheslar whispered what was going on to her mother weakly, her mother suddenly letting out a wail and wrapping her arms around Cheslar before taking her inside.

"I'm going to have the entire Lakeview Precinct on your ass, you here me boy! I hope you have a real good lawyer 'cause you're going to be servin' time one way or another!"

**grrr all I got! Sorry!**
George Bernard Shaw

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak