z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas sighed and let her burry her head in his chest. he held her tightly to him, never wanting to let go of the precious angel he had in his grasp. One of his hands ran gently through her hair as he kissed the top of her head. His nose instinctively started memorizing the smell. memmories came back of everytime he had been this close...and had smelled that all too familiar scent of her. It was like being home for him.

He was so at peace that he started to get drowsy. But he wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep at his house. "Do you want to go home?" He asked softly, kissing her forehead again.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden just shook her head, scooting closer to him. There were two reasons she didn't want to go home. One, her step-mom was there and it would just be the two of them, and two, she was too tired to move. Not feeding made her weaker than normal, so she got tired more easier than she normally would. "I wanna go to sleep," she mummbled, accompanying it with something incoherant, even to her, before drifting into a light sleep.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 am

Thomas pulled her close against his chest and sighed in pleasure. soon, he was asleep, with the girl he loved in his arms. He could've sworn he was in heaven.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:56 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Next day ^~^**

Arden moaned softly and rolled over, only to come into loud contact with the hardwood floor. She glanced up quickly at Thomas, who was still sleeping lightly. It was... crap! It was five AM on a Sunday. Arden scrambled to find a pen and paper. Have to go to church with fam. Love you ~Den. She jotted the note down and layed it paper in plain sight before slipping out of the balcony and climbing over to her own room to get ready for church.

Thomas probably wouldn't be awake till she got home, maybe a bit after. Arden sighed and slipped her flats on before grabbing her bag and running out to her car. Her dad was going to be so pissed.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:43 pm
View Likes

Thomas groaned and woke around 12:30. He saw a piece of paper and rubbed his eyes. As he read the note, he felt terrible. He completely forgot about her having church today. He heard her car pull up and her running up the stairs. Next sound he heard was her door slamming shut. He walked out to his balcony and looked over at her. she was fuming. he climbed across and pulled her to hm. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Arden opened her mouth, too angry to speak, and closed it again. How was she supposed to tell him that her whole pack was going to hunt in Canada with her. That would sound a bit odd wouldn't it? Arden sighed and leaned against him. "It's just... my dad, brother, step-mom, and all my friends are coming with me on my mini vacation in Mexico that was supposed to be a personal, relaxation week for me after I begged them not to." Arden sighed before trying to cheer up. "I got your Christmas present by the way. I went to the store right after church so I didn't get home at eleven like everyone else."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 pm

He smiled. "What do you want for Christmas, gorgeous? Anything you'd like, I'll get it. Price is no object. Okay?" He grinned.

"I have all I want." she said with a smirk.

He growled. "Come on den. what do you want?"

"Your still wearing your tux from dinner." she giggled.

he sighed. "Your impossible."

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden stuck her tongue out at him playfully before pecking him on the lips. "And you're adorable when you're angry." She teased before pulling away. She had started to like teasing him.

**sorry all i got :cry: **
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 pm

He sighed. "Den, what do you want? I want to get you something special. I like spoiling my girl." he smiled as she blushed at the title he had used. He kissed her passionately. "it would help me out a lot if you would tell me what you'd like." He teased.

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:45 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"I don't know Thomas," Arden sighed, biting her bottom lip, tongue running over cool metal that hung on her lip. "I really don't. Whatever you want to get me's fine Thomas," she laughed lightly, "really." He groaned again, only making her laugh louder. "I don't care what you get me as long as it's from you. I'd take a card if that's all you could think of. All that matters is the fact that it's from you." She kissed him lightly, resting her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his torso.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am

Thomas held her tightly, not wanting to let go. "I wish we were spending Christmas together. I don't know if i can give you up for that long." He said against her hair, pulling her so tight, she couldn't breath.

"Thomas!" she gasped out.

"Oops, sorry." He let her go. Then he smirked. "At least you know i have muscles." He teased. Then he smiled. "I'm going to change...then I'm taking you shopping for your Christmas gift. No protests will be listened to. So...be right back."

He rushed into his rooma nd quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean crisp shirt. It was a white shirt and emphasized his muscles. He again looked like a model. Thomas stepped out and walked over to Arden. He led her through his house and down to his car. He opened the door for her and headed to the mall. He watched her as multiple attractive girls starred after him, giggling.

Arden seemed to be fuming. He tried not to laugh. "Not jealous, are you?" he whispered.

She put on a fake smile. "Of course not." she tried

He held back another laugh. Just then an attractive blond approached him.

"Hi." She giggled.

"Hi." he responded. "Can I help you?"

She giggled again. "So...um..." she flipped her hair, "want to go out sometime? Like...together?"

Thomas was about to respond when Arden gripped his arm and led him away, throwing back, "He has a girlfriend."

He laughed. "You sure your not jealous?" he teased.

23 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden stuck her tongue out at him playfully and led him towards the food court. "Let's just... get something to eat, kay?" As she neared the chinese place she spotted a light haired, green eyed guy working the counter. She spun around, leading Thomas towards Taco Bell. "How 'bout a taco? You want a taco? I want a ta-"

"Arden!" A voice, other than Thomas' called out and the guy from before was suddenly squeezing her to death. "Where've you been girl? I haven't seen you in what? Two week? You didn't call me and the dogs back." He dropped her and poked her on the forehead.

"Er... sorry Daron... I've been," she smiled at Thomas, "busy." The blonde got the message and smirked, eyebrow cocked.

"Oh I see. Well, see you over Christmas break Ardie," he suddenly planted a sloppy one on her cheek, adding a dramatic 'mwah' before running off.

"Daron!" Arden screamed after him, glowering and wiping the spit off her cheek.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:50 am

Thomas was now the one furious. Maybe Arden didn't get jealous easily, but he certainly did. "Who the hell was that? and why did he touch you?"

She burst out laughing. "he's just a friend, Thom."

He growled. "I don't like him."

"You don't like any of the guys I am around."

"Your point?" He growled. "They are all jerks."

23 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:57 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Thom, none of my friends are 'jerks'. They're just a little... special." She smiled lightly. "You're friends... now that's a different story."

"Is that why none of your friends like me? Cause my friends are jerks?"

"Well, my friends judge people by the company they keep."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:33 am

Thomas nodded. "Okay. I understand. i still don't like any guys near you." He hissed and glared at the guy behind the Chinese counter. "Who the hell is that guy?" he glared. He pulled Arden tight against his side.

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality