z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:26 pm
Elizabeth says...

Below the battle raged on, never seeming to end, when suddenly Keel's knights advancede on the horizon.

Repusto, getting ever so angered at his defeat, turn towards them and pulled out his hand. From his hand ice formed, freezing the front row of the army.

"i will win this! When I do all of you shall pay for your incomputance!"

The sun... suddenly began to set...

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:40 pm
deleted6 says...

*Godferry eyes filled with fury when he saw his 18 year old son frozen to death*

"ATTACK screamed Godferry with tears in his eyes."

*He drew his and charged as well*
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:13 pm
Elizabeth says...

Aurora watched al of this happen, her people, the others, they were being massacured right before her eyes. As the Queen she could issue their retreat, but... it was impossible now.

"CALEB!" She called out the window... She missed him so much, even though he was down below fighting a battle.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:23 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko fell down with Bane last hit of his sword

"So this is the Great Sir Marko he sneered."

"I may be almost dead, but at lease i still have honure, you regid soul he shouted bravely."

"We will see cackled Bane going in for the finishing attack."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:31 pm
Elizabeth says...

then marko died and everybody died and then everybody else died because they were celebrating too much and got masive alcohol poisoning and then
I DIED

THE F***** END!

Random avatar

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:34 pm
deleted6 says...

(TBR i told you it not my fault.)

Random avatar

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:36 pm
Elizabeth says...

I DON'T CARE OK???
THERE ARE OTHER THINGS I AM MAD AT AND WORRIED ABOUT OK???

So then Marko lived and the bad guys died and I lived

HAPPY?!?!?

Random avatar

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:59 am
deleted6 says...

(Okay i'll stop this for a while until your happy ps please Cheer up)

Random avatar

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:42 pm
Elizabeth says...

he ose his weapon and forced it down to marko as marko accepted this.
But there was a loud CLANK and the showeing of sparks and Marko looked up and gasped.
"GODRIC?! What are you doing here?"

"I am here to save you Sir Marko!"

Random avatar

Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:47 am
deleted6 says...

Marko was speechless.

"So Godric decided you wanted to help the losing side sneered Bane"

"We may be losing but at lease we have an honest goal unlike you Bane."

Bane cackles

Bane charged at Godric swinging his sword like a crazed lunatic killing everyone, even his own troops who got in his way. Godric look at this with anger on his face, why did he ever support Resputo, well now he'll get revenge he steeled him self for the attack.

Random avatar

Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:13 am
Elizabeth says...

Banes weapon crashed against Godric's, sending both of them flying backwards. Godric tripped over Marko and Marko struggled to get up.

Bane kept his balance, and laughing against the wind, charged at Godric again.

"Godric? Let me speak to you--" Aurora opened his chamber door from within the castle. But he wasnt there. "Godric? Where are you?"

Bane charged with speeds so fast you couldn't barely see him running. Godric had seen this and knews how to stop it.
He stood fast and began to slowly spin around, his speeds increased until he appeared as a hurricant. Bane coudln't penitrate that even at his top speeds so he was forced to a halt. That was when Godric, namly timing this the entire time, let go of his sword while he was still spinning, and it pierced Bane, right through the heart.

Random avatar

Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:47 am
deleted6 says...

Bane stopped in mid track an stood their, he looked at his chest sticking out was a blade. "Dam you, i'm not dead yet though Bane cackled lunging at Caleb with two handed sword.

Caleb sat thier he was done for.

Just then Bane heard a scream "You stay away from my husband Bane screamed Aurora charging at him with spear."

Random avatar

Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:52 am
Elizabeth says...

"What the--"
The spear plunged into his gut, and he fell over in the final breath, curisng Carradyne.

Aurora fell to the ground, gasping and with a dark look n her eyes.
"Darling... how did you--" caleb was inturuped by her jerking up and slapping Godric in teh face.
"WHAT IN CARRADYN'ES NAME DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!"
She and he argued as Marko and Caleb stood there watching.

The battle still raged on. Aurora pulled Godric back to the castle. And MArko and Caleb were left with their armies and repusto.
And Repusto himself.

Random avatar

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:01 pm
deleted6 says...

"Greetings Brave Caleb an Marko fianlly i meet you Caleb sneered Resputo."

"Where Rose Marko shouted loadly."

"Oh she testing out one of my new toys, to see if it kills people cackled Resputo."

"You monster screamed Marko lunging at Resputo."

"Ah Ah Ah Marko i've not finished talking, replied Resputo putting a magical shield up."

Random avatar

Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:05 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko bounced back and grunted.
"I'm sick of being knocked over. Return my daughter to me!"
Repusto waggled his finger at Marko.
"Patience my dear boy, patience, didn't I teach you that when you were but a lad? And Caleb, ahh, we meet. I have heard great things about you. Aurora, I'm sure told you all about me."
caleb frowned and glared at Repusto.
"No? Oh, what a shame. It appears I am a great evil. Great, mind you." Repusto relinquished the magical shield surrounding him.

"IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!" Loud cries came from teh far side of the valley.
"Ahh, Marko, here's your daughter, conductor of The Slasher."
Markos eyes widened as he gazed upon a machine.

It was huge, great blades stuck out from all around and it was twirling around. In the center was an orb, and inside the orb was Rose.

"The energy of that child is quite strong Marko, I bet she gets it from you and her mother." Marko's eyes widened and his teeth bore a gleam of rage as he watched the machine slaughter his soldiers, and make way to Carradyne's Castle.

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues