z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Switching views on me? lol First it was third person, then it was first. lol**

Travien smirked, putting his hand over hers. He let his face fall into her caress, and he sighed. It felt so good...

"Only when you're ready," he responded softly, amber eyes locked with hers. He felt drawn to her immediately; her emerald eyes were mesmerizing, hypnotizing... He blinked.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:57 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

vvSorry. I get too wrapped up in the story. Lol.**

Aurora blushed. "That's not an answer." Sh accused, her hazel eyes dancing from the fading light of the sun. She dileberated in her mind. Did se want this? she knew she did...but when? Now? Or...later?

she blushed when his eyes looked deeply into her's. It was as if they coould see to the depths of her soul. She knew she wanted it...but she was slightly old fashioned. But...different species...different mating habits.

She looked down. "You didn't answer the question." She repeated softly.

164 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He snorted, smile broadening into a sly smirk. "Quite the contrary. I answered circuitously, yes, I do want it."

He saw her smile. It was obvious that she wanted it, too...He just sat there, holding her as she stroked his face. In the distance, he could hear the nymph choking back giggles; so, she was eavesdropping?

He touched the nymph's mind. Happy now?

I say it's about time you two got together. And it's great that she knows you're a dragon!

Oh, shut up.

They laughed in each other's minds, deciding to keep that conversation to themselves.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:13 am

Aurora continued blushing. She took her hend down and leaned back against his body. It was warm, like always. His breathing was comforting. she could just listen to him breathe all night. the steady thump of his heart.

she started tracing a patern up his chest. she smiled slightly, almost a smirk, when his heart sped up. "Do you like that?" she asked.

he snorted and she giggled softly. She bit her lip, then moved down, stopping right before she got to his member.

164 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Getting explicit, are we? XD And sorry I vanished. Had to get a shower.**

He growled deeply, shivering at her touch. He returned the gesture, one hand brushing hair from her face as the other caressed her thigh, hip, waist, and down again. Travien could smell her hormones; they were out of control.

He slipped his arms beneath her, then, and picked her up. She squeaked slightly, which only turned him on more. He carried her down that path, to their cave, where they could be alone.

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:50 am

Aurora blushed as he carried her into the cave. He had licked it...a lot. She blushed again. She didn't know how far this would go.

I loved the feel of him holding me. I sighed and waited.

**I donzt know how far this can go...**

164 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:41 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Nate doesn't really care; he hasn't said a THING to me or Dynamo, and there are about four explicit scenes in that story so far! But if you don't want to write in THAT fashion, it's fine, too. Otherwise, I'll have to go back and change the rating to "R."

Gotta go now. Got a ballgame in an hour. And guess what: I HAVE BRUISED RIBS!!! Gosh!**

164 Reviews

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:29 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**I haven't posted yet, I know, but because I have a question. Do you want to try an explicit scene, or do an inference skip, like in Daughters?**

79 Reviews

Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:22 am

**Explicit...as long as we don't get in trouble. XD**

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**XD**

Travien set Aurora down once they got to the cave; they stood only inches apart, her hands gentle against his chest while his hands rested on her hips.

"Before we do anything," he whispered huskily, "know that I will only go as far as you let me."

He claimed her lips, then, his tongue entering her mouth.

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 am

Aurora felt her tongue wrestling with his. Her body responded to his touch. Wetness pooled between her legs.

She ran her hands up and down his chest. She was so nervous. she had no idea what she was doing...but she wanted to please him so much! She also wanted to actually be his mate. she wanted to claim him...she didn't want someone else to take him from her.

She moaned softly into his mouth and waited in anticipation.

164 Reviews

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:02 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien moaned, heart racing. Her touch was so great, he wanted more. He needed more. He pulled away from the kiss and removed his tunic, leaving his chest bare for her fingers.

He returned to kissing her, his tongue dancing inside her mouth as his hands came to her face. He traced her jaw, her neck, her shoulders, her arms. Thrill gleamed in his eyes as he finally moved to her hips, slipping his hands underneath and up her shirt, gradually peeling it off.

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:11 am

Aurora blushed as her breasts were exposed to his eyes. would he like her body? Or would he be disgusted?

she ran her hands over his chest, trying to please. She had never seen a naked man before. She blushed as her eyes swept over him.She was so nervous that she wasn't doing it right. "I...I've never done this." She said nervously. "I don't know what I'm doing."

164 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He held his face only inches from her hers. "Don't worry so much. I don't know what I'm doing, either."

He kissed her again, putting his hands against her narrow waist. Her skin was so soft, so delicate, so smooth. He traced her form, taking in every detail with the touch, until he reached her breasts. He cupped one in each palm, letting his thumbs tease and caress them.

He felt her skin growing hotter, chills of thrill rising on her body. He smiled and broke the kiss once more. "Just let instinct take over."

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:39 am

Aurora moaned as his hands played with her chest. She continued tracing paterns on his chest. But then she felt this need between her legs to have him inside her.

Se looked up at him pleadingly. Aurora led him over to where they had blankets, and laid down, spreading her legs apart. "Please?" She asked quietly.

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero