z

Young Writers Society

Typical Teenagers 2

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:08 am
Dynamo says...

(Not too much longer. Maybe after a few posts.)

"Why can't he just leave me alone?" Amber sobbed over and over.

Max couldn't stand seeing her like this. Seeing her in so much pain hurt even more to him than the bruises on his face. Max moved in slowly and wrapped his arms around her body to comfort her. He planted a light kiss on her forehead. "It's OK, Amber. Everything's going to be all right."

Amber's sobs began to slow as she hugged Max around the waist and buried her face against his chest. Max wanted to keep holding her, but the position he was in made it awkward. He was standing beside the truck and she was sitting. He loosened his grip and said, "Move over."

She didn't argue as she shifted to make room for him to sit down. As soon as Max was in the driver's seat she clung back onto his body like it was the last real thing in the world. He stroked her hair and began rocking her lightly. "It's been a long day for both of use. Your tired. I'll drive you home so you can get some rest."
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 pm
Knurla says...

"Please don't make me go home..." She didn't like to be there when she felt bad,or any time at all really. It was somewhere around midnight by now, but she was too worked up to be sleepy. "Anywhere but home."

She tightened her grip on the ends of his shirt as she tried to steady her breathing, and let her eyes lie on the floorboard of the truck.

(trying to leave this open for you, Dynamo.)

103 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:25 am
Dynamo says...

"All right, I won't take you home," Max said as he hugged her tighter. "Where do you want me to take you?"

"Can we go to your place?" she asked.

He stroked her head and said, "OK, but I'm going to need you to get in the other seat so I can drive."

She nodded and shifted into the next seat. She gave him the keys to her car. Max turned on the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot.

Once they were on the road, Amber said, "Max?"

"Yeah?" He didn't look at her because he had to keep his eyes on the road.

"...Thank you."

He took his eyes off the road for a second to glance at her. He gave her his softest of smiles and said, "Your welcome."

(Do you want them to do the nasty or not? I'm not a pervert or anything, I just want to make sure.)
Take that, science!

84 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:59 pm
Knurla says...

(yeah, but make it go along with the relationship, if you know what I mean.)

She lied down across the seat,lying her head on Max's leg. Her arms were trembling and her eyes were slightly red from all the tears. She would have fallen asleep had the soft hum of the truck not kept her awake. Max reached down and rubbed her arm gently.

"You OK?You look cold." He said, glancing down at her, then back at the road. It was very peaceful now, here with Max, but the anxiety still shook her body. She needed something to calm her mind.

"Yeah," Her voice broke, and she had to wait a moment before she could speak again, "I'm OK, but no, I'm not cold." She sighed, it shuddered her whole body, and came out as a deep breath. "It happens sometimes...I shake before I have one of my anxiety attacks. That's partly why I started crying, and completely why I'm still shaking." She carefully and slowly rolled over to face his stomach and to look up at his face. "Thank you...Again." Her hand clutched the bottom of his shirt again, at the small of his back as she lightly pressed her forehead against his stomach.

103 Reviews

Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:28 am
Dynamo says...

Max pulled up in front of his house. He turned the ignition off and placed a hand on Amber's shoulder. "We're here." He gave the keys back to Amber before they got out of the car.

He led Amber into his house. All the lights were off. He called out to his parents to see if they were home, but no one answered. "Looks like my parents are out." He turned to Amber, who was being unusually quiet. "My room's upstairs."

He grabbed a few pillows from his bed and said, "We don't have any extra beds, so I guess you'll be sleeping on the couch." He turned to face Amber. "Is that all ri-" She literally tackled him onto the bed before he could finish his sentence. She clung to his body and her mouth locked over his as she kissed him as fiercely as she could.

(I'm not too good the the intense romantic stuff, so I'm going to leave that for you, Amber. Just make sure it doesn't get too graffic, young people are reading this.)
Take that, science!

84 Reviews

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm
Knurla says...

(OK, I won't make this graphic.)

She slowed her kissing and tangled her fingers gently into his hair, pulling him on top of her. She moved down to his jaw and kissed up the line of it, nibbling gently on his ear. Her shivered slightly, and went back to kissing him, this time moving down to his neck and collar bone. Stopping, she pulled away from him for a moment.

"Max, is this too much?" He blushed, and stroked her face.

"Only if you think it is." He leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose, causing her to giggle slightly. When he pulled back, she grabbed him and pulled him back down fiercely, his body against hers, locking their lips. She sighed, letting her body give in to him. She undid her hands from his hair and took his shirt off. The kissing erupted again, and with that, they let the night take them away....

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:39 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Roxy

I met Senna in the parking lot before school. She was leaning on a parked car as I pulled in to park next to it. I was beat, and tired fromall the dancing last night. After Pip had left, a cute guy asked to dance with me. Now, I was sore and my head hurt really bad.

"Hey, Roxy. You look rough." Senna said with a smile.

"Clubbing takes a lot outta ya." I said rubbing my sore neck.

"Clubbing?"

"Yeah. I went there for something to do, and met Amber and Max there."

"Oh."

I noticed she moved gingerly, like she was sore, too, as she got off of the car.

"You okay?" I asked. She shot a glance at me, eyes wide.

"I'm fine." She said. "Didn't sleep too well last night."

"Oh, okay." I said, giving her a skeptical look as Ben walked up.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

103 Reviews

Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:25 am
Dynamo says...

(Just to let you know, I don't want this to turn out like the storybook before it, where the girl gets pregnant. Max is smart enough to use a condom.)

Max woke up to the soft scent of Amber's skin and the warmth of her body against his. She was pressed up against him with her arm wrapped around his waist. The feel of her breath on his neck sent shivers down his spine.

He looked at his clock at the other side of the room. It read 7:30 in the morning, the time he usually got up to get ready for school. They still had about an hour before they had to go to school.

Max turned back to Amber's face, so soft, so peaceful. He ran his hand gently through her red hair. The movement caused her to stir and moan as she slowly opened her eyes. Last night Max had noticed just how beautiful those eyes were. But looking at them now, this close, they were like deep pools of shining emerald. It felt like if he stared long enough he could drown in those pools.

"Morning," Max said, his voice a low rumble.

Amber smiled and giggled. "Morning, Max."

(Huh... I guess I can do the whole romantic thing pretty well.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

* I just relized her name is supposed to be Siren :'(, Oh well my mistake, it's Senna now I guess *

Seena smiled at Ben when he climbed out of the car and walked over. She was used to hiding her pain and everything else, well used was an understatment. SHe had always had to deal with it. She quickly started thinking of something to say about the small cut on her face but nothing came to her so she sighed, she was in a tight spot no doubt. Maybe just maybe they wouldnt' ask.

The three of them headed to the school, Senna walking like nothing was wrong, laughing at Ben's corny jokes, and baring the pain. She knew he was trying his best to keep the attention off of her and she was happy about that. She followed them into the school,

"I wonder where Pip and Max are?" She said looking around, she saw the group of guys that had tried to team up on Max talking in low voices. She looked around the rest of the school for them but she didn't see them.

"I don't know, they left the club before me so I'm not sure where they went." Roxy said, her wrist still stung a little from the day before and her dad's fury hadn't helped it any but she kept quiet.

"They'll be here soon enough." Ben laughed, "I'm gonna go get some food. See y'all later."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Knurla says...

She could feel his chest rise and fall beneath her as he spoke, and she giggled slightly. She knew she was a mess; she always was when she woke up.

"Morning, Max." She arched her neck up to gently kiss his lips, then sat her head down on the pillow. She sighed lightly as he continued to run his fingers through her hair, soothing her. After a moment, she pulled her thoughts together through the morning grogginess and spoke, "Are you hungry?" She blushed for a second, "I would really like to make you....some breakfast." She smiled sheepishly at him, and Max hugged her tightly.

"Sure. Eggs are downstairs in the fridge. Let's go." He let go of her and helped her off the bed. Sometime during the night, she had borrowed a pair of his shorts to sleep him. She walked over to his dresser and combed through her hair with her fingers, trying to settle it the best she could. She then grabbed the hair tye from her wrist and put her hair in a high pony-tail; Max chuckled at her attempts to get her hair to obey.

"Oh shut up!" She stuck her tongue out at him and grabbed his hand gently, asking him to lead the way to the kitchen.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Stori says...

Miles wandered forlornly around the mall. He'd brought some money, but most of that was spent on the moive and pizza. Nor was there any sign of his date.

"Darn," he muttered. "This is no good. I might as well go home." He turned towards the exit and froze. There she was, only she was bent over, head in her hands.

"Mira?"

She didn't look up.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she snapped.

"Nothing? It looks like you're having a hard time."

She turned to her left. "Go away, Miles."

Shaking his head, Miles bent and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, girl? Was Spider-Man too scary?" That forced a smile out of her.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:49 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Hey, Kyte, you might want to just skip to where we are. We might be able to communicate and interact with your character that way...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

103 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 am
Dynamo says...

Max watched Amber move from one place in the kitchen to another as she cooked his breakfast. Every movement she made was enticing, he couldn't keep his eyes off her body. It wasn't just sexual attraction, most of it was admiration. He couldn't tell exactly what it was about her that was so interesting, only that he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She was reaching for the milk when she caught him staring at her. She giggled, "What?"

Max smiled. "You know, I only just met you yesterday yet it feels like I've known you for months."

(That's all I have time for right now.)
Take that, science!

84 Reviews

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:32 pm
Knurla says...

She sat the milk on the counter, then made her way over to the cabinets, going through them until she found two glasses. Pouring them both full of milk, she looked at Max.

"Well....Maybe it's because I'm cooking breakfast for you." She made a silly face at him and handed him his two fried eggs, her specialty, then began eating hers when she suddenly stopped.

"What is it?" Max asked when she suddenly stopped eating. She smiled and moved over to the refrigerator, searching the inside shelves with her eyes. Max watched, confused, until Amber's bolted upright when she had found what she needed.

"AH HA!" She smiled again, "Trappey's hot sauce." She carried it over to the table and sat back down, grinning at Max. "And yes, on my eggs." Max shrugged and started eating as Amber poured the hottsauce all over her eggs.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:50 pm
Stori says...

Miles turned into the parking lot and stopped. There were Senna and Amber, talking quietly.

"Hey," he called out, and the girls turned to face him.

"Miles, right?" Amber asked.

"That's me. What's up, you two?"

"Not much," replied Senna with a flick of her hand. "You?"

"That darned cat wouldn't let me sleep last night." Miles grinned lopsidedly.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko