z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:57 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'm back
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:03 am
Kyuubi says...

Okay, okay. I'm really sorry about that. I'll make Rin really weak against her in the future. I really am sorry about that. Remember that red aura I had put in, i'm gonna try and make that a demon. How about edit the post and make it seem like the "demon" took over his mind and Seriena and Rin were on even terms.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:29 am
misspriss says...

*sighs* It's okay, I just read it and my jaw kinda dropped. Sorry I got so irritated.

I don't want Rin to be weak, but it was just way to easy for him to defeat her. And I mean, wow! Break both her legs and tear her flesh? That's really disfiguring her.

Just please edit that post so that her legs don't get broken and all that...*wrinkles nose*

However, since you want a demon to be taking over him, maybe just have him seriously threaten her...but you don't have to make the real Rin and Seriena be on good terms...just barely tolerante maybe...

Random avatar

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:33 am
misspriss says...

Er. I just read that bit about the aura. I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Please just edit and delete that part about her legs.

And Seriena doesn't really trust Rin, so I didn't think Rin would trust her, so that would mean that they would not be on good terms, right?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:25 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay Chris you can't amke that red aura a demon. I thought HE was a demon.... You can't have a demon posses a demon, it just wouldn't mke sense. Maybe you could make him a skystifrenic {Okay I don't know how to spell that} but like Golem and Smee. Have them inhabit the same body, be the same person but yet entirely different. Have their be an everlasting arguement between the two or something and as long as neither of them were beating the other his personality would be the one you made him. But then you could give him random extreme like visciousness and angry streaks well other times he could be all like compassionate and almost mercifull. It's just an idea, you deffinetly don't have to use it. It's just an option. Heck, having there be 2 Rin's is an option 2. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS AN OPTION, just i don't know do something with him.

PS thi spost is confising, don't feel stupid if it make sno sense to you.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm
Kyuubi says...

okay.....Rin himself is not a demon. I can explain that better through the qoute I have.."it's something I GOT when I was a CHILD." I wasn't going to bring this up until later but I guess I have to. When Rin was a child, his family participated in some extreme spiritual...... what's the word I'm looking for? How about....things. His family had a history of using demons to do their bidding. But one demon did not want to. Instead it decided to "posess" a member of Rin's family. It just so happened to be him. You don't touch a member of Rin's family and expect to get away with it. His family tried to kill Rin to kill the demon. But the demon wouldn't have any of that. Now the demon protects Rin but at the cost of living in Rin's body. Rin can summon the demon to do anything he wants. Only if it's with his own body. Rin used to be like "normal" You know, just a normal kid who hangs around and is never fully behaved. But the demon is the one who changed him into the blood thirsty "demon" as he's known..........Does that explain why I put that aura in here?

43 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:13 pm
Kyuubi says...

And another thing....the part about Seriena and Rin trusting each is (I'm hoping) a total lie and death is definatley going to follow. You don't want two bounty hunters on the same target. OH NO! Rin is going to try and kill Seriena for a final time over the bounty. But we don't know how well that is going to work. It can end in either favor really. I just thought I would explain everything as best I could for right now.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:15 pm
piepiemann22 says...

You did a pretty darn good job my friend.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:57 pm
Kyuubi says...

My head really hurts now.....I think I need some Tylenol

Random avatar

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:32 am
misspriss says...

midnightwolf92, I don't want you to think that my post was out of spite. It's just Seriena's thoughts, not mine, okay?

Just wanted to make sure that was crystal clear.

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:49 am
blackwings_angel says...

lol chris. Sorry for making your head hurt, dont die :D
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:08 am
Kyuubi says...

Does everybody understand it now? I really can't make it any simpler. No offence to anybody.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:12 am
misspriss says...

It's fine. I think that you make Rin understands too much. It's seems that everything in everyones post Rin see's and understands.

I know you're just trying to build off other people's posts, but he's just too powerful. 65 wolves? A little unrealistic.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:30 pm
blackwings_angel says...

dude okay Rin is too over powerful (not trying to team up against u or anything) BUT we haven't even doen anything in tearbed. And what about THerigan he was inside Tearbed, he was summoning them. IF you attacked they would wipe you out in a second. (I'm trying to make them seem too pwerful, but they are Therigan's ultimate weapon) Whiich I wasn't going to expose until later but they are going to be his downfall :wink:

43 Reviews

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:05 am
Kyuubi says...

Then kill me off the book.....Rin goes on fear. cut him off from that and he's nothing. in my next i was going to make him die to put him into his place. i was going to make "them" kill him and his wolves. and misspriss...this entire thing is unrealistic in case you haven't noticed. Rin is not all powerful. no one is willing to give anything a chance in this thing.....so i might quit. i don't know yet. isn't that the point of writing? to play around with language and to create exciting stories? i'm trying here okay. i was going to make Rin get his butt kicked by Therigan. i was going to ask matt if Therigan was to be related to Rin some way and that's why he wants to kill him. i was going to have Rin pull out of the city. and the "trio" Rin saw on the path was an illusion made by an outside character that i wanted to make. no one is willing to give anything a chance. i know i've said it before but it's the truth. so until you're willing...i'm not posting anymore. that is not saying i'm quitting just yet. do with what you will rin and i will see where it goes.

The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson