JourneyGirl says...

Is anyone else going to post?
~Journeygirl

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am
winterbites says...

Spoiler! :
Hey I hope you don't mind. . . And this doesn't ruin anything.. its just, no one is posting.. And the SB is dying D:

Tadge

"Tadge!" She jumped. She knows my name? "I thought you were someone else." She sighed.

I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my ring, "You were expecting someone?" I whispered. Scratching the back of my head. She looked confused.

"I don't really know, to be honest..." She looked back down at her glass of water.

"So, why were you screaming. . ." I said curiously.

She kinda dodged the question, with one of her own, "Why are you up?"

"Parties are lame, I left once they announced Truth or Dare." I shrugged.

"I did too. I really don't like that game." I nodded and sat on a chair beside her.

We fell into an awkward silence. It seem everywhere I go there becomes this awkward silence. I really need to work on my people skills. I sighed again," Why were you screaming, truly?" I really wanted to know.

She didn't answer. I place my head on the cool table and looked up at her."Ashlyn?" I poked her arm, "That's your name right?" She nodded. "Hmm? Its nice." I said closing my eyes, "If you won't answer my other question, will you answer this one?" I know I was probably annoying her, but hey she hadn't left yet so I can asked what I want.

"Who did you think I was?" I raised and eyebrow, "A teacher? Friend? Or maybe a crush?" I smirked opening my eyes. She was looking down at my face. Ash quickly moved her eyes off me. "Come on. . . I won't tell anyone... I swear."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 am
Craz says...

Percy

Percy was drunk. Not just a little buzz, but a full on can't-stand kind of drunk. He was not the kind to get hammered at parties, especially the way Dan did it. The last time he remembered he got this drunk was... wait. When was it? Percy tipped his head back and scrunched his eyebrows together, polluting the air with the effort it took for him to remember. Ah, that's right. The last time he got this drunk was when he last saw his Uncle Marcus five years ago.

Just like any underage drinker heading for one heck of a hangover, Percy tipped another bit of lukewarm beer down his throat. He figured it was pointless to stop drinking now, because that milestone was a long way back, and he was in no shape to walk. Or do much else, for that matter. He put his can in the dirt and plucked his guitar, which he was still surprisingly able at.

Emily was across from him, her guitar igniting in shimmering flames from the campfire. She had a drink that was barely even half-way next to her leg, and she was quietly playing to herself. The fire played tricks in her eyes- or maybe his vision was getting blurry. Percy sighed and leaned back onto the tree he was against, peeking at her under his nose.

A shadow shaded his eyes, and he looked up to see a temptingly bare girl from his class grin sloppily down at him. She had a mash of streaked curls that tumbled over her shoulder and threatened to tickle his nose, and gleaming hazel eyes that told him she was just as hammered as him. She sat- or rather collapsed- next to him.

"Wazzup, Perc?" She slurred. He had never had someone call him 'Perc' before, and he didn't know how to react to the nickname. He faintly remembered her name; Sophie.

He smiled lopsidedly at her, and she giggled. She leaned in and said eagerly, "Can you play me a song pleasse? You-your'e really good," The last part was a plea, and she pressed up against his arm. Well, he thought, she did say please.

He had to tip his head back to think again, and the girl let out another loud giggle. Finally he was about to run his fingers on the strings when Chad shouted, “Listen up, everyone! Who’s up for a game of truth or dare?”

Some people cheered and Sophie struggled to her feet, her movements as exited as a drunk person could be. She stumbled when she finally got to her feet, and let out a loud laugh. She stood again and grabbed his arm, trying her best to pull him to his feet.

"Ooh, I LOVE this game! Come on, Perc! Let's play, pleeaasee!" She whined. He wandered to his feet, and she clapped her hands together, giving him a sloppy hug afterwards. She almost fell again when she bent down to pick up her own beer. Percy put his hand firmly on the tree when he retrieved his, and then Sophie grabbed his hand and pulled him laughing over to where everyone was gathering in a circle. They both sat on a log, and Sophie wrapped her arms around his arm while they watched Chad spin the discarded beer bottle.

Spoiler! :
I plan to have Uncle Marcus mentioned more later, but not necessarily anytime soon unless someone asks about him in their post.
Last edited by Craz on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Rena Meers - Ree

It was a truly stupid idea to play truth or dare. And it was even more stupid that Cam allowed it to happen. He wasn’t drunk like most of the other guys so he could’ve easily told Chad that they should play something else. But he didn’t, and now the bottle was pointing at him.

I honestly didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

My first instincts was to just make a run for it back to the cabin, but Akara was grabbing on to me so hard that wouldn’t be possible, not without causing a scene.

I was trapped in a sea of seniors and I wasn’t the only one.

I watched Cam struggle a little. He swallowed hard and carefully avoided eye-contact. A few seconds, my heart pumping like crazy inside my chest, before he finally said, “Dare.”

I breathed out a sigh of relief and watched as people shouted random dares for Cam to do. Chad just sat there, with a stupid smirk on his face, before making his own suggestion for a dare.

“I dare you to make out with Akara,” he said triumphantly and for some reason I felt my heart sink.

Cam just raised an amused brow. “That’s a shit dare, Duke – by your standards.”
Chad shrugged. “I know, but I can see you two are into each other. Call me cupid.” He winked and then everyone started chanting for Cam to kiss Akara.

I turned to look at my best-friend. She wouldn’t actually agree do it … right? I mean, she knew what happened between me and Cam, and it didn’t matter that it happened once and that I felt guilty about it. It still happened. So she couldn’t kiss him, or be 'into him.' It wouldn’t be right …

Chad Rancic - Duke

I smiled triumphantly as the bottle continued to spin. The game had gone even better than I thought it would. Cam got to make out with Akara, a few others exposed some juicy secrets, and everyone looked like they were enjoying it. The only downside was that the bottle didn’t land on Percy or Emily – or me and Cass for that matter. I smirked inwardly. That would be another challenge for another day.

Once the game was over, the drinking, partying and music carried on. I looked over at Percy who was so drunk he couldn’t even see straight. Since Dan was already out of the picture I knew it would be me who would have to haul Percy’s ass back to the cabin. I had to admit, I was surprised seeing him in such a state. Percy was a lot like me when it came to drinking. We handled it responsibly and never over-did it, no matter how much fun we were having.

Something was obviously wrong.

I walked over to him and sank down to his level. He was speaking to a girl who I wasn’t paying attention to and was slugging down another bottle of beer. I quickly grabbed it from him and threw it over my head.

“Don’t get mad,” I said, as his eyes glared up at mine like he was about kick my ass for what I’d just done. “You’ll thank me in the morning.”

He swore at me like a sailor, but I ignored him. Instead, I heaved him up from the ground and put his arm over my shoulder to help keep him standing. I needed to get him to bed before he passed out on me.

It was only then that I realised Viktor running towards us.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 am
winterbites says...

Spoiler! :
Where is everyone? ;-;
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Spoiler! :
I'll post again soon.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl