The Sci-fi Nightclub

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

*Guys, this is New Reach the covenant war was one hundred and fifty years ago*

Project 98

This guy must have been getting confused, the covenant-human war ended god-knew how many years ago. Quite disatisfied with the way the conversation was going, I decided to head down to the dancefloor. Just because I was technically inanimate didn't mean I couldn't bust a few moves. I gingerly treaded backwards, avoiding the gaze of the two men.

"Time to show these pieces of flesh how to move" I laughed.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

*I know that, that's why Charlie led me to him. My guy fell through a time wormhole.*
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

*Oh! Okay, that's good. I just love roleplaying this character so much i guess i got carried away...*

Paradox ruffles his hand through his hair. The conversation was tasking on his mind, and he couldn't keep it up for very long.

"Well, it's been nice chatting. But I do have to leave. So many things on my agenda, so little time to do them. Even though that would be impossible to be. I really must be going."

he patted the Spartan on the shoulder,

"Do try the Ubala, Bloody great drink!"

Then he left the Club.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

Lola pulled up her hood, I frowned. "Something wrong?" I asked, surveying the figures sitting behind us. "Ex-boyfriend? Embaressing friend? Parents?" I laughed.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Red

I strolled through the entrance into the oncoming sound waves. My ears made an uncomfertable ringing sound in my head, as the frequency moderators corrected the pitch. I looked around, bodies were frantically dancing on the dancefloor, and in the centre a 'moshpit' was starting to form. I raised my eyebrows, then approached the left-wing bar. I gazed at the stools, they were about as tall as myself. I heard the bartender query my existance. "Sir?"

"Hold on" I replied. I hauled myself onto one, and looked at the bartender, a kaleesh of all aliens. Good evening, you wouldn't so happen to serve an Isatopic Ioga, would you?" I asked. The bartender turned to ready the drink. "So, how's life?" I said, starting a bit of small talk.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Lola-

"Ex-boyfriend..." I said. I frowned. "He's so annoying. His name is Dean." Dean has black hair, Swoopy hair (Like justin bieber) and has green eyes. he's my height. Maybe allitle taller. I looked back to see hin walking towards me. "Shit.." I pulled my gun out and pointed it at him. "Dean, GO AWAY." He put his hands up. "Whoah, babe cool off." He said smiling. "just leave me alone please..." I put it down, my finger still on the trigger. He put his hands in his pocket. "Nah, I dont wanna." he said taking a seat next to me. "JUST GO. I dont wanna hurt you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

Wow, Lola didn't seem to like this guy, I'd hate to be on the recieving end of that weapon. "Cool it Lola" I said, "we don't want security throwing us out. Just ignore him". I turned my head to him, giving him a cold stare. 'Get lost' I mouthed to him, a warning. He didn't seem to heed the warning, but he didn't seem to take any notice of me either. I chuckled. Hmhmhmhm. This'll be fun.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"And whose this?" He asked taking a deep stare at Mercury. "Just beat it Dean." I said. I sent a mind message to mercury, its pretty cool that i can do that.

Dont do it. He's really strong. I know he doesnt look like it but he cand tear this whole place to pieces.
Last edited by PixieStix on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

"Name's Mercury Narkise, nice to meet you" sarcasm dominating my voice. "And as to why you choose to irritate this fine lady..." I paused for effect, "it just escapes me. If you wouldn't mind scooting away and bother somebody else, and me and Lola can get to know each other better" I winked at her. He sat there, returning the stare. Fine, have it your way.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Dean still has feelings for me but I just think he wants to get another girl jealous or somethings. No, Not going to happen. He puts his arm around me. I Grab it then flip him over me, having him land on the floor. Everyone was looking at me. I smiled. He got back up, "Dude, You need to stop. Just chill. Oh and you look pretty hot in those jeans." He grinned. Oh man, I wanted to go over there and rip his arms off. I controlled my Actions. I Looked at him straight in the eye. "Yeah, and your going to be very hot Once I burn your face off." I mumbled to myself.

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Project 98

I saw a man flip and crash hard over at the bar. I fought through the newly formed moshpit, shoving people over, leaving them to be trampled by the rowdy dancers. I left the orange hued lights and strayed to the purple area.

"Is everything okay here?" I asked. "You landed pretty hard" I laughed. My eyes gazed at the nice piece of flesh standing over him, not bad for a human. I surveyed the rest of the area, when that face appeared in my eyesight. The one at the bar area. The face, of Mercury Narkise. I noticed that he saw me, so I quickly flicked out my diffusion blades, their pure heat making the room glow white. "Mercury Narkise," I tutted "you should have left the club when you first laid eyes on me".

I lunged at him, growling in offensive intent.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I looked at the guy. I didn't know what to say. SO, I did what I had to. I broke it up. I put my arms between them, trying to split it up. "Alright! enough!"
They stopped and looked at me. "Can't we just not fight, please?"
Last edited by PixieStix on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Project 98

Mercury rolled from the stool and put some distance between us.

"I don't care who gets hurt Mercury, I need you dead" I laughed, demonically, a robotic reverberation coating my voice.

The woman butted in. "Alright that's enough!"

I laughed even harder. "As much as your foolishness amuses me, I will not hesitate to remove anyone between this man and I". I sprung over the lady and pounded the ground next to Mercury. My blade turned the ground molten and I pulled it from the floor. My target yelled to this girl not to get involved, and he was right to do so. I was guessing that he hadn't told her about his wife. I heard people screaming and running for the fire exits.

Mercury ran up the stairs, and sniggered as he made distance. Effortlessly, I leaped up a floor and landed in front of him. "Time to die!" I screamed, pinning his throat to the wall with my talon lined foot.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I Pushed the robot thingy aside, as I took out my gun and started shooting it, Nothing Happened, so instead I got my Knife and cut off its arm, "Leave him ALONE! I don't want anyone to get hurt."

67 Reviews

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 am
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Project 98

This woman was stronger than she looked. After shoving me from Mercury she placed a few meaningless rounds into my chest. After noticing they did nothing, she stepped into me and cut off my arm. Extremely surprising for a human, I only knew one person who could do this, and he was on my side. I laughed, again demonically, as I lifted the woman by her throat, her desperate chokes amusing me greatly. I tossed her over to the left-wing bar, and picked up my missing arm. I shoved it back into its socket, rolling it around a couple of times to check it still worked.

Satisfied with its efficiency, I looked back to Mercury. He was gone...
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet