z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm
PixieStix says...

I healed myself again while I caused more and more pain. He dropped the the ground. I laughed. "Don't mess with a vampire!" I said.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Crow29 says...

Taur had sat through this nonsense for long enough. Fionna had few rules, but they were to be upheld. And besides, he still had half a pitcher of ale to finish, and it would certainly be unpleasant to waste it should the inn be closed early due to such petty behaviour.
The Oxman drew himself up to his full height, standing a good foot above most of the patrons. The Vampire appeared not to notice him, and the Werewolf simply seemed too engaged in its headlong attack to take heed. More drastic measures were needed, something the sage old bull did not wish to do.
"Enough!" Taur bellowed, his vast lungs belting out the word as loud as possible. The fighting stopped, as did everything else in the tavern. Silence descended.
"You," Taur pointed at the Vampire, abandoning curtesy, "Over there," He gestured to a stool at the far side of the room. "And you," His thick finger now pointing at the Werewolf. Silently, he indicated a seat across the room from where he had sent the Vampire. Without further ado, he turned and sat; although he did not wait to see the two brawlers move, he knew that the sudden attention from the other patrons would likely put stay to their argument, or at least force them to take it outside.
Taur took a draught of his ale, and settled back in his seat as the general humdrum of the tavern was resumed.
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 pm
PixieStix says...

"Make me." I said grinning. "You don't know who your talking to. I can do things far from what you can imagine." I also said. He looked at me as I also laughed,"do you want me to cause you pain?"

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas used the opportunity to remove this filth from the room. He rushed up behind her, and plunged his claw into her heart. He knew it wouldn't kill, but it would hurt really bad. Then he pulled some garlic out of his belt, and flung it in her face. Then, while she was screaming, he put a necklace around her neck, with a cross on it.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm
SkyeDragon says...

A hooded figure was standing outside the pub and waited for his target to emerge. There it was, a werewolf. The figure stepped forward and scorched its tail with a plume of fire. The dragonborn grinned.
Every great writer was once an amateur.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm
NicholasStone says...

(? I didn't leave the pub)
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm
PixieStix says...

I ripped the necelace off and destroyed the garlic. "dont try to beat me mutt!" i sai laughing as i cause pain. "your just a lonely low life arent you?"

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 pm
NicholasStone says...

(You realize that garlic burns, and a cross will expel a vampire from the room)

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm
PixieStix says...

(yeah but selene isnt that kind of vampire, shes part goddess so she doesnt react to those effects. thats why she has all those powers.)

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm
NicholasStone says...

(Ok, did not see that coming)

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

(hahah yeah)

I looked at the warewolf and turned away, " why do you want to kill me so badly?" I asked smiling. I made myself look really pretty so that he might Actually answer me this time.

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I smiled watching the werewolf, vampire, and others fight. There was hardly anything that I loved more than watching a good death match between enemies, I found it...enjoyable. It was kind of boring though since it was quite obvious that, of the people so far, the vampire girl had the upper hand. Matthew and I noticed that the girl had a large amount of magical energy but my guess was she was probably some kind of a demi-god or something along those lines. I rested my elbows on the bar watching the people fight with a wicked grin cause maybe if I was lucky then one of the other brawlers, besides the vampire, would try to pick a fight with me.....A mistake that they wouldn't live long enough to regret.
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm
PixieStix says...

I laughed, "I thought so." I turned back to the guy I was sitting with. "sorry, that won't be happening again." I smiled. The Warewolf juped towards me and i put my hand back so i fist punched him. " If you really wanna fight I wouldnt try a Demi-God mixed with vampire beacause fighting the daughter of Athena isn't a very good choice." I smiled again as I made eye contact with te warewolf and gave him pain, staring at the huge scratch claw marks on my arm. Then I let go of the pain and just focused on the other guy that was actually NICE.

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:27 pm
Cramerx says...

I turned back around to the bar "Such a sad fight....but than again, What else could be expected when mortals try to battle a vampiric demigoddess." I shrugged ordering yet another drink: Truthfully, I would have greatly preferred a nice bloody battle probably why I always had fun hanging out with Ares. I hadn't really had a good fight since I had a nice one-on-one match with the god of war....Of course, maybe when you're used to doing battle with gods then fighting mortals was....well. Pathetically easy.
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm
PixieStix says...

I looked at him. "I can go fight him harder if you want." I said smiling.

English is just three languages in a trenchcoat.
— KateHardy