z

Young Writers Society

The Basement

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm
Kaywiia says...

If anyone is feeling left out please just tell me. I'll bring you in. Somehow.

Juli-Rose

I felt like an idiot for breaking down. Tears atttracted attention. They were like flashing signs of vulenterability. Saying: Here, come get me.

I couldn't help but savor the moment Jacob had held me. I shouldn't. I had no reason to. For all I knew he was married with a wife and kids. The thing about Old Harles was that enemies were made in seconds and friends sometimes not even in years. People didn't relaly talk about anything. Ever. Trusting was dangerous.

But as a seventeen year old girl, there was still that underlying need for a little bit of passion. Like simmering coals it had lied dormant for so long under Lexas' constant torments, but a spark had lit now. A small spark, but still the begininng of a fire.

Well don't you sound poetic, my mind mocked me for a moment.

Jacob straightened up beside me, and I made a light comment in an atempt to lighten the tension from the incident.

"No." Jacob responded to my question. I gave a half smile, and we walked around the last corner to the front of a small set of shops. The shops weren't exactly impressive, but a lot of people were bustling around. And I could tell these people had some money. They weren't exactly the elite, but they had plenty to offer.

"Well, here we are. Pick a street corner, any corner." I half- laughed, then sighed, "Hope your guitar is still okay."
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am
Kaywiia says...

Please don't let this die.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:31 am
Camulaeus says...

Hey I'm sorry but I can't do his anymore: got a bad term grade and parents are cracking down on my schooling.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening