z

Young Writers Society

A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

After realizing it was Sam i hurried up and hid the painting under a table in a box,he said,"hey man..you wanna go get a bite to eat?' then i went and walke over to put all the supplies up and we got in my car. I drove off and went to danny's and we seen libby so I walked over to them and ordered our food...it didnt take long for our food to be done so when i finished i walked over to libby and asked her if she knew what was wrong with Delilah but she said,"im sorry but i have no clue,I have been here for the past hour," so when she said that i walked out the food place leaving Sam behind,"I have to find Delilah,"I thought to myself.
Soon i realized I had forgotten all about Kat just thinking about Lilah,It made me feel crazy now thinking about her like i never have before,i have always thought of her as my girl best friend but now it is turning out to be so much more than that."Oh my god what has gotten into me??"then i went to the studio to find Delilah.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Katrina(Kat)~

I was slightly sweating and breathing hard, I had practiced for around an hour. I text-ed my mom again, asking her where I could get something to eat. It took a few minutes before she replied, she told me Danny's and the address, so I began walking.

Delilah and Jaqi seemed to have something wrong at the moment, I'd seen what had happened to Libby and I didn't want anything to happen to me like that, so I walked passed them, smiling at them, trying not to look rude. When I was pretty far away, I heard some angry screams, but I couldn't make out what they said.

I don't see why Sam and Brayden are falling all over me, I'm not pretty, I'm quiet, I'm the new kid,who doesn't know everybody. My thoughts trailed off, by this time, I had reached Danny's. Opening the door, I saw a girl,It was Libby she was sitting alone in the booth.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 pm
SisterItaly says...

Libby

The new girl from our school came in. I already had to deal with Sam and Brayden. I wondered if they knew I spat in their food... and ate it anyway. That would be gross. I scrunched my nose and stood. Leaving the booth open for her to take. She walked over and sat. I went and got my notepad and pen. I walked back over to her and flipped it open, not bothering to look at her.
"What can I get ya?" I asked. I felt a burp bubbling up. Not right now! I looked over at the other tables, someone else had just walked in and sat, some old guy. He was looking at the menu supplied on every table.
"hello?" She asked, I looked back at her. Oops, I should listen when the customers order. We'll lose less that way. I smirked. Which turned back into a frown.
"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, putting the tip of the pen on the paper.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm
Mizzle says...

Delilah Hawkins (in the studio, with Jaqi & Brayden):

Delilah screamed in delight. "She's gone!"

Jaqi gave a hearty laugh and grinned at her best friend, whom was now doing a happy dance around the room and pulling out another mango lollipop, which she delightedly began to suck on.

"Well, go on, keep dancing, Jaqi," Delilah smirked, sucking the lollipop like a child sucks a pacifier.

Jaqi gave a tired sigh but resumed practicing her routine that she would be doing in the showcase. Delilah thought Jaqi had a good chance of winning, what with her being so good and all. It was Jaqi's year to win--and Delilah would be fuming mad if someone beat her. Especially if that someone was Kat, the new girl, who just happened to take up dancing.

The double doors of the studio flew open and Brayden came jogging in.

"Hey," he said, grinning.

Delilah's face soured, her eyes welling with tears; he'd probably just come to look for Kat. Soon she had bit down on the lollipop so hard it broke.

"Crap." She said, throwing the remains of the lollipop in the trash and looking at Brayden with her teary-brown eyes. Jaqi had stopped her routine and was looking over.

"If you came to look for your new best friend, Kat, she isn't here," Delilah murmured.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Jaqi

I heard ragged breathing at the door, saw Brayden, and stopped laughing. I grabbed my bag and phone.

Lilah followed me as I swept out of the studio, thwacking Brayden's head on the way. He turned around and threw his hands up, eyebrows raised. I giggled softly and sat down in the back hall that led out of the foyer. No one ever looked back here 'cept the band kids.

I poked Lilah's leg with my toe, the thin laces tickling my ankles. She bumped me with her shoulder, her thick hair whacking my face. I spluttered, pretending it had gotten into my mouth, and opened a Sprite. She looked longingly at me. I rolled my eyes, smiling, and handed her one too. I tended to keep the mini-cans in my bag.

I almost wanted to go to Danny's- I was craving french fries so bad it wasn't even funny- but I knew Libby was probably there, and I didn't want to risk another war. Most likely since Libby would probably put Lilah in the hospital. I drank some silky lemon-lime yumminess and leaned back.

Nothing like a mad dash, untied dance shoes, and Sprite to cheer a person up.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

When I seen Delilah I thought I was gonna die Because I have been looking everywhere for her but when she brung up Kats name I felt my heart begin to slow,"she thinks im all over kat..well that isnt a surprise considering how I have been acting when I saw or talked to Kat."I didnt know what to do after she said that because all I could do was stand there staring at her..pretty soon i felt my eyes water up for some reason and I just walked away,all i could think then was how sad I turned out to be,"Im so pathetic,Whats up with me today?" then I walked out and went to sit in my car.
Before long I seen the corridors open,It was Jaqi and Delilah..when I seen them I started up my car and zoomed off to the mall because I wanted to buy more clothes for school and it was a crowded place so I wasnt gonna be all alone.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Katrina(Kat)~

I was now sitting at one of the booths, I had no clue what I wanted so I looked down at the menu and said, "The double burger please, with large fries, and some water."

Her pen flew across the paper, then she looked up at me for the first time,there was a kind of shocked expression on her face,probably because of how much I ordered, "Anything else?" She asked.

"No thank you." I replied with a smile showing my teeth.

She nodded and began to walk away, but I stopped her, "I'm sorry for stopping you, but I just wanted to tell you that your very beautiful." I said shyly.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm
SisterItaly says...

Libby

I leaned forward, putting my hands on the table and leaning in so our faces were right near each others.
"Around here, some of us do live by our labels. And since people want to call me a bitch, I'll be one. So don't call me pretty"
I said with distaste. I really just didn't like anyone today. I stood up and put the order on the counter.
"Danny, next order." he came and clipped it above the oven, as I walked over to the other costumer.
"What can I get ya?" I asked, tapping the pen on the paper.
"Just a large fry. and if I may say, your pretty..."
I crunched the notebook In my hand. closing my eyes and tensing up.
"Right away." I said through gritted teeth. I walked up to the counter, slamming the notepad down.
"Danny switch me for a while." I scowled. He walked out and patted my back, taking the notepad out from under my hand.
"Alright, just don't hit my costumers." he chuckled. I smiled at him and went into the kitchen.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm
Fox says...

Wow! It hasn't even been a day and there are two more pages of posts! I am definitely not reading all that. Can someone tell me what's going on please???
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

367 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm
Mizzle says...

Fox, please take the time and just read it. It really is worth it.
✯ ✯ ✯

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Fox says...

Okay, but that seriously is a lot of posts!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

yea lol,I think this story book is really awesome and fun. :D

367 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Mizzle says...

Do you guys think we could get back on topic now? XD.
✯ ✯ ✯

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

lol yes please because i wanna write more lol but i need more to go on for my character!!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Hey guys. My character, Domenica, hasn't been in here because I have been in Indiana because of some family problems. Can someone please fill me in on everything? And can someone bring Domenica in?
Live, Love, Laugh

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak