z

Young Writers Society

Hiding

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Alex Brothers (Jason):

I had seen something happen in the parking lot. I didn't know them but I followed everyone else. I noticed them all do something strange. Experiments I thought to myself.

I got there when a guy kicked the person who turned into the panther. Even though I didn't know them I felt that I had to help. I used air to push myself into the trees. My contacts started getting scratchy so I took them out. When I got a clear shot I jumped down and started shooting fire at the man.
Live, Love, Laugh

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:18 pm
kidashka says...

Kaya

I faltered, hidden up the tree and feeling helpless. Really, some fighting skills would come in handy right now.
Well, at least I could break his car. I glowered at it for a moment, a self-satisfied smirk appearing on my face as it locked. That would do for now... The man Jack hadn't noticed yet, he was too busy giving Kiera a funny look, and-
Oh snap. Probably shoulda attempted to disable the taser once I knew what it did. I grimaced in sympathy as Kiera fell to the floor alongside Zane.
The man promptly threw her over his shoulder and swore irritably as he tried and failed to open his car.
I bit my lip, looking around in anxiety. There must be something I could do to help. I could try the zapping thing... but I hadn't done that since the research faculty, and it hadn't exactly worked out well then. I had a vague memory of a destroyed lab and a scientist with a very distressed expression standing in the middle. Still, there wasn't exactly much to lose at this point.
Scanning the area for a power source, my gaze fell on a trail of power lines running almost directly above me. I frowned in consideration.
Well, there's no time for a badly conceived plan like the present. I glared at the taser gun, and it fizzled dangerously. Jack flinched, dropping it in surprise, and I braced myself.
Here goes nothing.
I leapt down from the tree, grabbing the taser gun and pointing it directly at the man. "Put her down," I ordered, "or I'll destroy your car and you'll be completely at our mercy." I internally kicked myself after uttering this statement. 'Destroy your car?' Woah, scary. I made the power lines above crackle dangerously to cover up my weak threat.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

33 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm
kidashka says...

Oh damn posted at same time. Let's just say they happened simultaneously :D
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I thought Jack's car was trashed?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

33 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm
kidashka says...

But he has gadgets inside it. Cause he doesn't have powers he relies on them... so I thought that would be the most productive thing to do :D

*headdesk*

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 pm
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay. I think it's quite funny. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Todaiking says...

Being in Silver's(Anne's) grip I calmly grab her hand.
I say to her "Don't worry im a friend my name is Alex and im here with Zane and the others but me and Zane or whatever his name is split up to find you and they currently are in a fight or so the forest says so we need to hurry and get there to back them up!"
She slightly lets go but is still worried that im a bad guy.
She says "How can I trust you?"
I calmly say "Because im half experiment on my moms side and I can prove it."
I get my hand from her and place her on my back as I start to run toward a tree and straight into it and out a completely different tree about 30 feet from were Zane and the others are.
She askes "How did you?"
I respond swiftly "I told you im half experiment my mom was combined with plant dna at the facilities.I have the power to 'hide' and 'form' plants any were I choose."
I climb up the tree and set Silver up there, I jump down and start to run to the spot Zane is at.
I stop then say "Stay there we don't need you hurt anymore!"
I start to run again and I see Zane and Justin there just as the Panther is brutally kicked.
I then yell a loud "Jack, it can't be you!Don't you remember me?"

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:25 pm
Howler says...

Jack

I remembered Alex...mostly. He was one of the few experiments that were actually brought out of the lab. I can't say I remembered much aside from that. Hey, if it'd get these insane kids off, I'd be that teenager's best friend.

"Yeah, I remember you", I said, "Do you mind getting these guys not to kill me?"

Sorry for the short post, but I'm getting very confused in the story, so it's hard for me to take the story very far
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I think it's because too many people must be posting without looking at what's already been posted. A lot of the posts don't make sense and don't paly off what has been posted before.... I've seen it in a lot of sstorybooks.

Anyhow. I'm off for the week. Try and keep Kiera alive for me.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:36 pm
LovelessSummer says...

(( I just realized there are two guys named Alex! *twitch*))
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 pm
ScarlettFire says...

There are? Then there's the confusion.... Weird.... Anyhow. I'm off.

Reviews: 2
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

(LOL! Ditto! :lol:)
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 am

~*Silver*~

After Silver was set down in the tree, she snaped out of her surprise. Why did I let that guy do that? Can I trust this guy? Maybe. He seems to be an experiment. Does he have a possibility of become one of us? She sighed. Well, I can't just sit here while the others are fighting. And I don't need some guy to tell me what to do, even if he's nice about it. Silver jumped off the branch and up into the air, and snaped out her wings. To her surprise, they seemed to have fully healed now. Strange, but I'll worry about that later. She flew low by the tree's, so she can't be seen from the ground. She came to the edge of the clearing, and whatched what was happening. I saw the strange kid, Alex, enter the clearing, And the evil man carring one of my friends. I was about to go attack the man, when Alex started talking. He said "Jack, it can't be you!Don't you remember me?" Silvers eyes widened. Alex knew the evil man?
The evil man, Jack, repied "Yeah, I remember you. Do you mind getting these guys not to kill me?"
Silver's eyes widened. He was one of Them? I sat there, paralized. Hidden from the others compleatly.
If that never happened,

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am
Todaiking says...

looking at Jack as if he was speaking in some Oriental language I say "You moron if you remember right you were one of the ones that made me decide to leave the government so hell no I am going to watch you get beat to a bloody pump!"
I slightly sit down and watch the reaction on everyone's face.
I heard one of the others say "Wow, part of the government."
Someone else said "A experiment and a ex-governmental figure thats weird."
I then say "Yeah I used to be part of the government in an experiment capture squad, then I quit because of guys like him who thought all of us experiments were trash, so after I quit, I destroyed around 5 facilities because of finding out the treatment of us experiments. Im now wanted more then any other experiments because one of the facilities I destroyed was the ones that both Silver over there was in and the one Zane was in."

Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 am

~*Silver*~

Silver's eyes narrowed down to small slits, angry beyond belief. He was one of them? How could he? Didn't he ever understand that the scientists destroyed all hopes of a normal life to innocent children? Babies, in fact! And he was one of them. Rounding up other experiments like they were animals. Does he think that quiting them just makes up for that fact? And he thinks he did me and Zane a favor. But he doesn't know we escaped outsleves. Silver kept her eyes on Alex, pure hatred flaming up in them. This guy can't be trusted. I Will Never Trust Him.
If that never happened,

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae