z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed closed his eyes as he smiled. He'd take a nap. He didn't need it, but he liked sleeping. He'd wake up a little later and make a plan of attack. He shook his head. He was enjoying himself to much. He was the bad boy right, he wasn't supposed to be plotting playing pranks on a bunch of girls. He was way older then them anyways.

**I've nothing**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"No you guys, you know how much I hate those movies." Kara whined, her blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail as she swayed into the livingroom holding a huge red bowl of popcorn. She wore a pair of plaid pajama pants and a tank top with fuzzy slippers. A white fluffy head band held her hair away from her recently washed face while thick rimmed glasses perched on her nose.

Yasmin and Layla both had on long sleeve pajama shirts with short plaid shorts, sipping down their sodas like mad women. "Come on Kare, it's just a little scary movie." Kara pouted and plopped onto the couch, a pillow hugged tightly to her chest as the movie started.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed knew the movie they were watching well. He slipped into the house and stood behind them watching as the movie played. It got to the best part, and he heard the girls scream. As teh movie quieted down and ended they turned the lights on as he hid in the shadows.

"Hello, my pretties." He said in an evil voice still hiding.

"W-w-whose there?" Yasmin demnaded after the three stopped screaming.

"It's just our imagenation." Kara said.

"Don't forget to lock the doors." He said in the same voice from a different part of the room this time. "Oh, and sleep with one eye open. I've not got to kill in a long time." He was mimicking the voice and some of the words from the movie's bad guy.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara swallowed hard. What if it was one of the mermaids? Or worse yet, what if it was something even more sinister? "Behind you." The voice laughed wickedly and Kara whipped around, hands grabbing her shoulders. She screamed loudly, scrambling back as the voice laughed even louder.

"G-g-get out or we'll call the cops!" Layla studdered, the three girls slowly backing into the kitchen.

"The phones are all dead, pretties." The voice said sinisterly, a smirk obvious in its words. It was almost exactly like the movie.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed was having way to much fun with this. He could only hope Kara wouldn't hate him for it. He had warned her.

"Yo-your chicken, show your face!" Yasmin said as she grabbed a knife.

"Oh, but if I do that I'll have to kill you sooner." He laughed. "Come on pretties, you look like scared chickens with their heads chopped off. And Yasmin, that knife will do you little good."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 pm
Chupatoasta says...

All three girls screamed at one, Layla and Kara grabbing a knife for themselves. The voice chuckled, a hand reaching out and grabbing all three knives at once from the shadows, the sound of metal creaking before the knives were tossed to the counter, bended around each other.

"We're gonna die!" Layla screamed, holding her hands around her ears before dropping to the ground. It had to be something inhuman. Nothing human could bend knives like that.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ah, so you'll give in that easy?" He laughed. By the way, all the doors are locked. Don't try getting out."

"What do you want?" Yasmin whimpered.

"My pritties." He laughed throwing his voice so it sounded like he was by the cabnits.

"What are you?!" Kara demanded squaring her shoulders a little. He smiled, he liked her gumption.

"Someone that makes sure good little pretties stay that way, acctually if they don't stay that way I make sure they can't infect anyone else." He laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ah, so you'll give in that easy?" He laughed. By the way, all the doors are locked. Don't try getting out."

"What do you want?" Yasmin whimpered.

"My pritties." He laughed throwing his voice so it sounded like he was by the cabnits.

"What are you?!" Kara demanded squaring her shoulders a little. He smiled, he liked her gumption.

"Someone that makes sure good little pretties stay that way, acctually if they don't stay that way I make sure they can't infect anyone else." He laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara swallowed the lump in her throat while Layla screamed over and over again and Yasmin seemed frozen on the spot. She turned to the drawer next to her, pulling out a flashlight. Whatever it was must have been able to travel in the shadows. Kara hit the flashlight a couple of times, taking deep breaths.

"Kara!" Yasmin hissed. "Where are you going?"

"Just follow me." Kara replied weakly. Suddenly, the power went out, causing all three to scream. "Come on!" Kara cried desperately. The two girls suddenly grabbed Kara arms, Kara walking upstairs.

"Where do you three think your going?" Kara whirled around, her like flashing on glimmering teeth. She let out a small whine and hurried into her parent's room, feeling for her dad's gun case.

*Hey... maybe there should be something in there... like another vampire or demon, but Creed doesn't know it*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Can't be a vamp, they'd have to have permission to come in.**

Creed frowned, those teeth weren't his. He took a deep breath and hissed as he smelled the demon. He ran up the stairs after the girls, and the demon who had followed them in her parents room. He slammed his fist in the shut door and it tore down as the girls screamed again.

"Get down, NOW!" HE growled low right before a shot sounded and he felt a bullet slice into his shoulder. He hissed and then saw the demon in the shadows. HE ignored the bullet in his shoulder as he ran at the demon and shoved it out the door and down the stairs. He hoped to goodness teh girls thought Kara had missed. He shoved the demon out the door before slamming his now glowing hand against the demon's chest making it disappear. He made his hand go back to normal before he leaned against the house gritting hsi teeth as he put his hand on the wound and started pulling the bullet out.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 am
Chupatoasta says...

That voice had sounded so... familiar. Kara suddenly gasped with realization, turning to Yasmin and Layla. "You guys stay here!" She hissed, the gun in her hand as she ran downstairs. She almost slid across the linoleum of the kitchen, huffing when she hit the counter. She swung open the door, her eyes dancing across the side of the house. Finally, she found him hunched over. "Creed, oh my god! I'm so sorry, I had no idea it was you!" She ran over to his shadowed form, his face turning to stare at her slowly.

Letting out a scream, Kara stumbled backwards, her head slamming into the lush grass underneath her. The thing, that she thought had been Creed, smiled wickedly, all of its teeth razor sharp. She struggled with the claws that held her neck tightly, cutting off her air way.

"Get the hell off of her!" A voice shouted, full of pain, before the weight was lifted off of Kara. She shot off the ground quickly, eyes wide as she watched Creed slam a creature, much larger than himself, into the ground, his fingers around its neck and his lips raised in a snarl.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Protecting humans again are we, Creed?" The demon hissed. "Humans that shoot you?"

"Go back where I sent you and don't come back. This is my town I won't have you killing anyone here." HE growled low in his throat as his hand started to glow again.

"For now, alright." The demon evaportated and Creed made his hand normal before he collapsed.

"What kind of bullets did you use?" He hissed as he tried to stay concious.

"I don't know." She said running over. "I didn't mean."

"I know. Go inside now." he hissed.

"Why?" She demanded.

"Because I'm losing blood, it won't kill me but I'll go into blood lust and I don't want to hurt you." He hissed.

"But I did this, I need to help." Her voice was breaking and he knew she was scared.

"Fine, go to my house, there is a jar of blood in the fridge, get it. If you don't want to go inside and lock the damn door." He hissed fighting the darkness of the blood lust. "But if you do go, hurry the hell up."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara's eyes itched with tears and she nodded quickly, running across the lawn and over to Creed's house. Without knocking, she ran inside and to the fridge, grabbing a jar of blood from it before running back out, not realizing that his father and mother had been in the living room. She hurried over to him, handing him the jar. She helped him sit up, holding the jar for him as he drank it, soon finishing it all. Kara swallowed hard, looking into his changing eyes.

"Are you okay?"

*maybe he should like... not be satisfied and then bite her anyway... not inject any poison or anything, just drink a lot and then have his father come out... or something. Just an idea. She'd understand*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

***OK***

Creed tried to warn her before the darkness took over, but he couldn't fight it. The blood was a bad idea, he should've gone home and to where his dad could keep him from harming anyone but he did. The world came back into focus, but he was no longer in control. The eyes zeroed in on Kara and he fought it.

NO! NOT HER! He screamed in his mind. But he watched his hands grab her and then the taste of her sweet blood was feeling his mouth. He could feel her beating his chest, and then something threw him back. He blinked and saw his dad standing over a pale Kara. Please don't be dead, Kara, please His mom was back at the house as his dad walked over and landed a blow hard on his head knocking him out.

**Creed's dad**

Karl picked the limp Creed up putting him over his shoulder before gently picking up the human girl and carring her back to his house quickly before anyone could see him. He laid Creed on the bed in his room knowing he'd wake up in about five minutes perfectly sane. He took the human girl to his den and laid her on the desk as his wife walked in.

"Is she for me?" She asked sweetly.

"What have I told you about coming in my den." He growled standing in front of the girl. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Out, now, you won't hurt her. I know Creed already told you to leave her alone." She turne dand left like a little girl that had been scolded. He walked back over to the girl and put his hand over her as he closed his eyes his hand started to glow as he forced her heart to make blood faster then normal hoping to save her life.

Creed:

Creed woke up a few minutes ago. He sat up confussed, but when he tasted Kara's blood in his mouth he was out of the bed and down to his dad's den in seconds.

"Please tell me she is ok." He said as he ran to her side.

"Ask her for yourself." His dad said stepping away as Kara slowly opened her eyes.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara opened her eyes slowly, eye lids feeling like lead. Creed was standing over her with his father by his side, his eyes full of worry. "Kara, are you okay?" He asked softly, stumping Kara. Thinking back to a little earlier, everything flooded back to her. Bringing the jar of blood to Creed after he had been injured, Creed looking at her with hollow, wild eyes, and finally the sting of teeth on her neck.

It hadn't really been a sting. More like a slight amount of pressure with huge amounts of following pleasure. Unlike anything Kara had ever experienced. Her hand danced up to her neck, fingers dragging across two puncture wounds about and inch or more apart. "I can clear that up for you." Kara looked up at his father slowly. Every time he had healed her, she got nauseous. Not that she didn't like his father, just that she didn't like the feeling that his healing brought her.

"No... it's fine, really. They're not that noticable anyway." She smiled softly, sitting up slowly with Creed's help. "Thanks," she smiled, "and yeah, I'm fine. It just felt... odd when you bit me. I had no idea until about five seconds ago."
George Bernard Shaw

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office