z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella grinned. Kyle was going to meet them at Allen's house. He was going to help them get out of this place. Ara and Ella would be free to live there lives without fear from their dads or Billy and Allen.

Downstairs a honk came and Ara looked nervously at Ella. Ella grinned.

"It's going to be okay. Kyle will be there and I'll make sure Billy dosen't touch you. I'll ask him to drive as I can have some alone time with Allen," Ella grimaced thinking about it.

"No way," Ara replied, shocked. Ella smiled and kissed her lips before turning and leaving the room.

"I got us in this mess, remember," Ella sighed.

In the car, Billy was already driving. I pulled Ara with me in the backseat wear Allen was already sitting, grinning.

"Your dad told us you wouldn't put up a fight," Allen said smugly.

Ella sighed and nodded. Ara slid in on Allen's other side as Allen grabbed Ella's hand and practically pulled her on top of him.

"So, no struggling," he grinned.

"None," Ella peeped, her eyes swimming with pain. Allen's mouth crushed down over hers. She felt his tongue brush over hers and she tried not to gag.

It's for Ara, she thought. His hands were rough, hurting her. Not soft and gentle like Ara's.

Ella pulled away, but Allen shook his head.

"No way," he laughed his hands sliding under her shirt.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara clinched her jaw wanting to hurt Allen so bad. To stop hurting Ella. She fought the tears in her eyes when she saw the pain on Ella's face. The car stopped and she looked up. They were just parked on the side of the road.

"Get up here, Ara." Billy growled. She looked at Ella whose eyes were wide. This wasn't the plan. She did as she was told though and he pulled her on his lap between him and the steering wheel. She swallowed a whimper back at the pain as he started kissing her. She felt his hands over her body and she whimpered.

"W-w-what about going to your house?" She whimpered as the steering wheel dug in her back.

"We will in a few minutes, I just want a little fun." He replied before his lips crushed on her's his hands moving up her shirt. For twenty minutes he did this, pain rippling a new through her body. When he finally stopped she climbed in the seat next to him and curled up as he drove to his house. He'd reach over and touch her body every now and then and she'd bit her lip in pain, but wouldn't make a sound.

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:04 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella was trembling. She was in pain from Allen's rough hands and the fact that she had to watch Billy feel up on Ara. She couldn't say or do anything. The plan could easily backfire if Billy took them back to their dads because Ella couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"We're almost there," Ella tried to whisper comforting words to Ara.

"Do you ever shut up?" Allen asked, although Ella hadn't exactly talked that much that night. He pulled her mouth to his. Ella pursed her lips and refused to kiss him back.

"C'mon now," he laughed. "I know you can do better than that." His hand snaked up her shirt and unclasped her bra. She gasped and pulled away.

Allen raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me we need to have a talk with your dad?" He asked, smirking.

Ella closed her eyes and shook her head. "No. I would just like to...save it for later. We're not going anywhere are we?"

"You're right," he sighed. Billy took a sharp turn onto a concrete driveway. "I guess it's a good thing we're here then, huh?"

Ella looked up and saw Kyle's car in Allen's driveway. Ella gave Ara a nod and smiled. They would be safe. They had brought what they could and hopefully it would be enough. Their dad's had asked questions about their huge bags, but they had rambled on about how they were staying the night and needed options about looking good for the boys.

"Get out," Billy ordered Ara, jerking her up and into him. A door slammed shut and she saw Kyle. He was pissed.

"Get your hands off of her," he growled. Billy laughed.

"You're Ara's friend? Boyfriend maybe?" He asked.

"Sure," Kyle responded, obviously not amused. Then he punched Ella's brother in the face. Allen gasped as Billy fell and lunged at Kyle.

Ella laughed and shook her head. "I don't think so," she said as she held him back.

"Get off of me," he growled, shoving her. Ella feel backwards but was instantly helped up by Ara.

"Get the bags and get them in the car," Ella urged her. As Ara went to get them, Ella looked down at her groaning brother. Kyle had Allen in a headlock. Ella kicked Billy hard in the side.

"I told you not to touch Ara," she growled. "You won't ever lay your hands on her again, understood?"

Ella kicked him in the groin and headed to the car with her best friend. They would be out of here soon.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"You can't get far." Allen yelled. "We'll find you." Shut the door to the car. Kyla hit Allen over the head, got in the car and they drove off. Ara was in the back seat clinging to Ella tears rolling silently down her face. Kyle still looked mad as they continued to drive. At the next town they stopped and got all the money out of their bank accounts.

"Lets get the hell out of here." Kyle said as they got back in the car and drove off. They switched out drivers as they drove all night and all the next day. Ara jumped when her phone vibrated. She'd forgotten to turn it off.

"H-h-ello." She answered.

"Where the hell are you?!" It was her dad.

"Leaving." She replied.

"Like hell!" HE hised. She hung up and turned the phone off.

54 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella put her arms around Ara, stroking her hair, silently. She let her cry into her shoulder.

"It's going to be okay," Ella said, quietly. Kyle glanced back at us, a knowing look. He seemed to be guessing what was going on between us and...he didn't seem surprised.

"Where are we going?" Kyle asked us.

Ella spoke up. "Just keep driving please," she insisted. "I suppose the best thing for us to do is just keep switching drivers. I'll go next. You look dead tired, Kyle."

"Then what?" He asked.

Ella closed her eyes. "We need to rent a place to stay. You will, Kyle, you're 18. We have enough money to last us a while, but we both know it won't last forever. Ara's extremely smart and I won't let her quit school. I'll work and find a way to make money."

Random avatar

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"NO!" Ara said looking up. "I'll work for rent too."

"But you have school." Ella said.

"I'll take the GED. It'll be fine. I'm not making y'all do all the work. WE need to get as far away as possible or they'll find us." She said lookign at Ella.

54 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"I agree. We need to get away from here before we think about renting a place for now," Ella sighed.

"Kyle, you're running low on gas," Ara said, looking up.

"Oh, yeah!" He gasped. "I should have filled up." He cursed slightly and took the next exit and followed the signs to a nearby gas station.

Ella got out of the car and into the driver's seat. "I'm driving now, Kyle. You and Ara get some sleep."

"Why don't we all get some sleep?" Kyle asked. "We could rent a ratty old motel?" He said it as a question.

Ella smiled. She hadn't smiled in a while and it hurt her cheeks. "We're still too close to home. I suggest we drive all of today and most of tomorrow before we think of staying at any hotel or motel."

Random avatar

Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara nodded. "I agree." She said as she pulled her knees to her chest. They'll be after us soon if not already and I want as far away as possible."

"Alright." They filled up and then Ella started driving as Kyle fell asleep in the back wih Ara.

*Sorry, all i had*

54 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella drove a long way. She didn't bother to wake Kyle or Ara when she started to feel her eyes droop. They both needed their sleep and she would be good for a few more hours.

Ella yawned a huge yawn and blinked rapidly. She was so tired.

"You okay, up there?" Kyle asked. "Holy crap Ella!"

"What?" She responded alarmed.

"What do you mean what. You've been driving about ten hours, that's what. You've hardly had any sleep!" Kyle yelled.

Ara rubbed her eyes. "What's all the fuss?"

"Nothing," Ella sighed. "I'm really fine, Kyle."

"No. You're not. You need sleep too. Either Ara or I will drive. Take this exit," Kyle said pointing.

Grumbling, Ella did as she was asked. "Well, we have to fill up anyway," Kyle replied, shrugging.

"No. I already did that. Though, I guess we can now. We only have half a tank," she sighed.

Kyle nodded and filled up the car while Ara got in the drivers seat. Ella kissed her lightly on the lips.

"We can finally kiss in public," Ella smiled. Ara's eye's widened.

"I forgot about that!" She exclaimed. Ella gave her another sweet kiss.

"I didn't," she whispered against Ara's lips.

"You girls ready?" Kyle asked, startling them both.

"Yeah," Ella laughed, getting in the backseat and curling up against Kyle's back, finally sleeping.

Random avatar

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:00 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled as she drove her heart still thumping. She hummed to the radio as she drove and the others fell asleep. She drove for six hours before her back started to hurt. She tried to pop it and finally suceeded. She moved her legs as best she could, she wasn't used to driving so much. But they had to get as far away as possible.

"Where are we?" Kyle yawned.

"Oklahoma." She replied. "We'll be out of it in about ten minutes." S

**Sorry, all I had**

54 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ole Oklahoma," Ella asked, yawning. She slept most of the way. Even if it wasn't the most comfortable position, she had fared worse.

"Can you hold out a few more hours Ara?" Ella asked. Ara grinned, one that was close to her normal smile.

"Of course!" She laughed. "I can handle it."

**Alright, where do you want them to go? Are they heading towards California or North Carolina? It dosen't matter where they go, I'm just asking. (: **

Random avatar

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***North Carolina is the opposite direction. :P Their heading to California sense that is the place that accepts them. :P ***

**Time Skip to a week**

Ara smiled as she looked out over the beach, Ella's arms wrapped around her waist.

"I never thought I'd be happier to see such a sight." She smiled.

"Me either." Ella replied with a smile. "We're finally free."

"Well, hello." Two guys said walking over. Ara leaned against Ella and looked at them as Kyle moved closer.

"Hi." Kyle smiled.

"Names Erin and Ryan." The first said. "Y'all new to the beach?"

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**That's what I thought ^_^**

"I'm Ella and this is Ara," Ella said a little nervously. She had some issues being around guys now after...well, everything.

"Yeah, we're a little new here," Kyle responded for them.

"I could sort of tell," the one named Ryan laughed. "You look like tourists."

"Well, we're not exactly tourists though," Ara smiled at Ella. "We plan on living here."

"Well you'll be locals here in no time," Erin nodded.

**I didn't know what you had planned for these guys ^_^**

Random avatar

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**Thought they could maybe hit on Kyle, make him happy. :P Time for them to find out. :D Bout the babies that is. :D **

"Lets get some food." Ara whispered to Ella.

"Excuse us." Ella smiled and Kyle looked at them. "WE'll be back, I doubt anyone is going to hurt you." She teased. He laughed rolling his eyes as they two of them walked towards the closest food stand. But as soon as Ara smelled the food she felt like she was going to hurl. No she was going to. SHe ran to the closet trash can and emptied her stomach. Ella walked over and held her hair back.

"You ok?" Ella asked softly.

"No." Ara whimpered. "I really don't feel good."

**Ella doesn't have to get morning sickness, not everyone does.**

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Ugh, sorry, I've been so busy lately. I am going to try and get better at posting though. It's just been difficult lately. Boyfriend dumped me and went right back to his last girlfriend. The girl I hate! :P Not a good couple of weeks. Anyway, I'll spot ranting now, back to our story! (: **

"Alright, c'mon," Ella said, putting her arm under Ara's shoulders to help support her.

"I never get sick like this," she said, looking as if she was about to puke again.

"It's alright," Ella nodded. "You probably just ate something. I hear that the food over here dosen't always get cooked all the way."

Ara smiled weakly and then her face paled. Ella helped her over to the trash can just as she started to get sick again. She strocked her hair and rubbed her back.

"Let's go back to the apartment **Assuming they have one now**," Ella told her friend. "I'll fix you something to eat then."

Ara got sick again at those words. Ella bit her lip and shook her head. "Or not. Here just take this," she said handing her a pack of gum.

Ara took it gratefully cramming two in her mouth. Ella smiled at her. "A few more blocks and we'll be there," she encouraged.

It didn't take too long to reach the room. They didn't really have an ocean veiw but they could walk out there any time they wwanted. They needed to conserve their money and this one happened to be one of the cheapest, though one of the nicer ones.

"Here you lie down here," Ella smiled, putting a blanket over her friend while she lay on the couch. She brough the trash can within an arms length, just in case.

Ella felt a painful cramp and clutched the bottom of her abdomen. "I forgot. It's about time for me to start," Ella smiled ruefully. She hated her period. Sometimes she just wished she didn't even have one.

"You're in luck. I bought some tampons when Kyle and I went to the grocery store. I'm about to start too," Ara smiled back.

Ella raised her eyebrows. "Didn't you know that women who are close to each other usually have their periods around the same time?" She asked.

Ara laughed and little before bending over the trashcan.

"Fale alarm," she choked. "Anyway, it would be just like you to know a random fact like that."

Ella rolled her eyes and headed for the bathroom. Her cramps seemed...worse today. They really hurt and it felt a little different then normal. Ella shrugged it off. She supposed it was because they were in a totally different place.

**Ella will find out she skipped her period soon and then they'll both think of Ara's morning sickness and so on. ^_^**

There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart