z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:20 pm
Elizabeth says...

" NO I WANT MY DAUGHTER CALEB! you understand naught, this is not even in comparison with the grief of you over auroras journey to Keel. SHE RETURNED ROSE HAS LIFE LESS THAN HER!"
Marko banged and pounded throughout the castle walls, knocking down everything within reach..........

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:35 pm
deleted6 says...

Caleb tried desperatly to catch him but tripped over one of the vases that Marko knocked over.

Aurora ran outside an shouted for Marko but it fell on deaf ears.

someone sighed behind and told "looks like i need to set up the bed again replied the nurse."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:42 pm
Elizabeth says...

Outside Marko sat on the balcony and overlooked the ruins of Carradyne.
"This is what has become... This is what has become."
Aurora, Caleb, Godric and Amy, the nurse, all stood and watched him as he took out ap iece of string from his armors secret compartment.
"This is all I have left of my wife and of Rose, I would die to lose Rose such as my Wife." With that he began to cry.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko sauntered back and collaposed in the Nurses arms.

Aurora picked up the chain he held.

"I believe that is his wife, Caleb... and I believe that is Rose and Edward."
Caleb came and took the chain, staring at it, then at the broken down Marko.
"He is a strong man to carry on after this loss, come now, carry him back to the bedroom, and Amy, make sure he doesn't try to run. I have some more battle planning to do."

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:09 pm
deleted6 says...

*Marko dreamt of the day Julieana had been killed by Resputo*

They were having a picnic when Resputo came an muttered some words, an walked off an out came Julieana beating heart slowly ceasing never to beat again.

Marko collasped on his dead wife an wept on her blood splattred blue dress, an felt her long cascading blond hair, he kissed her on the lips an buried her crying all the time.

*Marko woke up*
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:18 pm
Elizabeth says...

He was sweating. He jerked up.
"Oh no you don't! Sir Caleb has instructed me to keep you down, don't you know? You had quite a fit in the room earlier."
"Where is he? Where is Caleb?"
"He's in the study but you mustn't bother him, he's plannign the final stratigies before Repusto's warriors arrive," Amy had a certain worry in her voice but she tried to not show it.
"Julieana..." Marko stood up and walked over to the window and stared out it. "Why... why?"

"They will probaly surround this army, but then we move up..." Caleb was talking with the highest captians of the guard of Carradyne. Aurora sat in the back conversing with ladies, sipping their tea while quivering onder the dark worry which beheld them.

Suddenly from outside the castle, the walls shook with ringing. Archers becgan to fire their arrows, the calvary raced towards the walls end.

"HE'S HERE!"

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:23 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko grabbed Amy by the hand an begged her to let him fight, he needed to kill Resputo no matter what i've nothing.
He did not wait for an answer he slipped on his armour an drew his sword "this is for you Julieana"
He ran out an muttered a spell to create a force field.

"If we ran out of time i'll create time Shouted Marko."

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:27 pm
Elizabeth says...

Amy stood there. "I'm gonig to get fired."

The generals led their men into the patch of blackness which had overwhelmed the castles's base, creating a misty fog and you couldn't see two inches in front of you.

Caleb stood in the middle of the fog, listening.

Aurora stood at the top of the balcony, peering over the ledge and crying at the sight of losing her Caleb within the fog.

Marko marched out. Aside from the clanking of his armour there was utter silence. Not even the hourses breath made a sound.

From the front there were scraems and a sudden roar.

"FOR CARRADYNE!" Caleb shouted to all his men "FOR CARRADYNE" They repeated, drew thir weapons, and raced foreward as the black mist began to fade away.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:31 pm
deleted6 says...

The Battle begun Marko charged straight at Resputo body Gaurds

Meanwhile in thick of the battle Caleb was silently praying for backup.

Just then he heard the Call of Jacob of Sulthara
"Spearmen Charge screamed Jacob."

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:35 pm
Elizabeth says...

(Is Jacob a good guy or a bad one?)

Jacob stood fast while his men charged and ran from behind him.
He was a tall man, nearly seven feet, with brown hair down to his ears and a long straggly beard tied up with his fair maiden's flower comb fastened within the whiskers. His eyes glowed green with the anguish of everything he had lost and with the pride of everything he was fighting for.

After his army had passed him, he himself ran.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:39 pm
deleted6 says...

(He a good guy an ally)

Jacob smiled at Caleb
Caleb smiled back at last hope, Jacob had Barbarian blood in him just what we need

"Stop hiding behind your lackeys Resputo, time you paied for your sins to my family."

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:41 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko limped and caught up in a battle, knocking down one of Repustos horsemen and then stealing the horse to race faster towards him. Repusto just stood there, stroking his graying red beard.

"I want every last man out here DEAD and then STORM THE CASTLE AND TAKE WHAT YOU WILL!"
Cries of cheering from Repusto's men echoed throught the castle as Aurora gasped.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:44 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko charged at Resputo then he saw Bane the Deathnight.
He now feared for his life but drew his sword an charged.

meanwhile Godric has rushed out to aid the battle to the upset of Aurora.

Random avatar

Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:50 am
Elizabeth says...

"where do you think you're going?" Aurora ran in front of him and blocked the door.
"I must help Sir Marko! He has been all I had since Repusto, and I should haven't have even counted Repusto, now let me pass."
"No Godric, No, you stay right there, mother wouldn't have liked it if you were to go off to battle right after meeting me!"
"Are you sure about that?" With that Godric ran the opposite way, and snuck out the back door while Aurora headed back up to the study.

Random avatar

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:14 am
deleted6 says...

Bane and Marko charged head to head just then an arrow came out of nowhere an embedded in Bane skull.

Marko look to see who it was an saw it was Godric.

Just then some other ally appeared it was the Mage Society of Treons
"Attack shouted Faadyne of Treons.

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard