z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora felt herself smile lightly. so...there was a chance she could be with Travien. She frowned. But wouldn't that mean he'd be banished from other dragons? Could she really let that happen?!

She sighed and just enjoyed the feeling of being wrapped in Travien's arms, even if just for a littl while.

"It truly is beautiful." She said again, meaning every word.

she could feel goosebumps rising on her skin. His near proximity did things to her that she couldn't even explain. all she knew was there was a small glimmer of hope that she could be with Travien. And that's what she was holding onto as she surveyed everything around her.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien held her close, following her gaze. He even silently and carefully entered her mind, letting himself feel what she felt, see what she saw, hear what she heard. The effects were fantastic. Never before had he noticed such detail and depth in the world...not like that. She noticed every change in color, every shadow, every leaf on the trees...

He sighed, closing his eyes as he rested his chin on top of her head. For once, he felt at ease. He felt safe, welcome...

He was home.

Weeks passed in the same pattern. They found things to do outside the village, they became steadily closer companions, and they spent their evenings with Sori. Travien learned the culture of the humans quickly, and soon forgot he had ever been a dragon. He felt as if he were an elf, a magically talented human being.

But things were soon to change. He could sense danger on the wind, coming closer and closer with each passing day.

**Just trying to move it along faster. You can do what you want, here. The REAL conflict won't begin until later. XD**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:52 pm

One day Aurora took Sori to her special spot. While Sori explored and talked with the Nymph, Aurora sat in Travien's arms, looking around, like she normally did.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Do you miss being a dragon?" she asked curiously. she normally did this. She wanted to just know everything he was thinking and feeling. she didn't want to cause any more sadness or stress in his life. Although, she loved having him around. Aurora smiled as she remebered several of the glares from the village girls. They didn't tease her anymore...that is after they saw Sori.

She giggled and Travien looked at her. "what's so funny?"

"Nothing. do you miss it? Being a dragon?"

164 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien sighed. "I don't know. As I dragon, I have more freedom. I can go to more places and do more things. But I was discriminated against...which made it no fun. As a human, I have you, the village, a new and interesting life."

She groaned, giggling. "But do you miss it? Answer the question! Please!"

"In the end...no. I don't miss it at all."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Aurora smiled and snuggled deeper into his arms.

the nymphed walked over and "hmphed." "Aurora! You promised I could!" she complained as she glared at Travien.

Aurora sighed and looked appalogetically at Travien. "Sorry...but you have to leave. come back in an hour or so. But Sori stays..."

The nymph giggled and shewed Travien away. After he had left, Aurora undressed and stepped into the hot water of the pool. The nymph washed her hair, combing it out and sweeping up so only a few curls escaped. after this, she put Aurora in a green dress, the colors of the grass. It was sleveless and the exact color of aurora's eyes. To finish it of, she placed a small flower in her hair.

Travien came back and Aurora flushed. "What do you think?" she asked shyly.

164 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien let out a low growl, almost a draconic one. Even though he was trapped in his human form, he still held many dragon qualities: the brassiness of his voice, the snorts and growls, his senses, his eyes maintaining a serpentine appearance, the heat radiating from his body.

"Gorgeous," he whispered as he waded into the water. He didn't have to worry about it being hot to the touch, nor getting soaked. He traveled with a sleeveless tunic, long shorts, and barefoot. The water barely reached his knees. "Come here, you."

Before anyone could stop him, he pulled Aurora into his arms and kissed her passionately. When he released her, she was blushing. "What was that for?"

"For being so damned cute." He laughed then, splashing at her - and intentionally missing - before darting playfully away.

79 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 am

Aurora giggled and fained as if she was offended. she splashed him back, missing of course. She glared teasingly at him. "Do you have to be so graceful?!" she demanded.

he laughed and splashed her. she squealed when it hit her.

The nymph glared. "Could you stop ruining my masterpiece?! I'll have to do it all over again! And besides, it was all for you, travien." she said smmugly.

Aurora turned even redder and looked down at the water, her eyes widening in wonder when she saw a water lilly.

164 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien stopped and glanced around the group, his gaze finally settling on Aurora. God, she was beautiful...green garment to match her eyes; red hair set in gentle curls; delicate curves beneath the dress; her cute little blush as she made herself look up...

He smiled, raising one hand. He made a gesture to the nymph and Sori, signaling them to leave for now. The two females exchanged glances of thrill and instant understanding, but did as he had commanded.

It seemed that time had stopped; for the longest time after Travien and Aurora were alone, they just stood there, staring at each other. Time passed endlessly as he studied her, taking in every part of her...every detail, every hue, every line...

Then he was moving. He approached her, wading through the water slowly. When he was in front of her, he stood tall and powerful, like a guardian. She looked up at him, her head barely reaching his shoulder. He reached out to her and cupped her cheek gently.

"Aurora, why are you doing this...for me?" he asked softly.

She paled, frowning. "Do you not like it? I can - "

"No, dear, I love this look. It makes you look so much like an elf... But that's beyond the point. Why did you do this just for me?"

She shrugged.

He went on when she failed to answer. "Aurora, all I'm saying is...you don't have to do things to impress me, to get my attention. Even as you are, I can't help but notice you." He paused when she held her breath. His own voice seemed constricted as he began again, finishing what he was saying. "Aurora, you have already Impressed me. I am your dragon, your guardian, your companion. And, if you let me, your love."

He stroked her cheek tenderly, gaze locking with hers as he involuntarily moved closer, lips nearing hers, until they finally kissed.

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:19 am

**Awh! He's so sweet!!!! XD**

Aurora kissed him back passionately, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I think I loved you since I first saw you." she said softly.

His touch was amazing! It was nothing like she had never experienced. His hand on her cheek made her shiver. It was soft...warming...inviting.

Suddenly her perfect world was shattered with the roar of a dragon. she whined and leaned into Travien more. "Who...wha...what is that?!" she asked, scared.

164 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

:D

Travien wrapped both arms around her as he listened, watched. There was dragon near, definately. He touched Sori's mind. Can you tell who it is?

It's Ronar. He's looking for me. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. He could hear the urgency in her voice.

All right. I hope you're not in trouble.

She left; he saw her rise and take off, flying away to join the massive gold that just came into view. Yes, that was just Ronar. Travien relaxed, turning his gaze on the woman in his arms.

"It's just Ronar. He was calling Sori."

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 am

Aurora smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Okay." she bit her lip..."You'll never be able to go back...if you choose me." she said softly. "I don't know if I can do that to you. Take you away from you're race..."

She lowered her head. Could she really live without him? could she seriously go back to the way her horrid life had been?!

She felt tears sting her eyes. Why was she being so stupid about this?!

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien looked down at her, only to see her hiding her tear-stained face in his shoulder. He sighed, lifted her into his arms, and carried her to the edge of the spring. He sat down on the beach, her in his lap with his arms around her.

"Aurora, you don't have to worry," he assured her, holding her close. "I don't want to go back, because if I did...I'd be dead by now. I wouldn't know you. I wouldn't have any of this...the new home, the friends, you. DOn't worry about keeping me from my kind, as you so delicately put it." He chuckled at the term. My kind made him think of what he was in body: a human...with draconic features, of course.

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:29 am

Aurora dried her tears. "You...you really want to stay...with me?"

he nodded and kissed her forehead. More tingles. They ran all up and down her body. Se sighed in pleasure and smiled. "Does this mean we're mates?" se asked unsure.

164 Reviews

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien put his lips against her hair as he thought. What was his society like, again? Damn, it'd been almost two months since he had "become human."

Finally, he remembered. "Technically, you could say so. Literally, not yet. You see, in dragon society, you have pairs and you have mates. Pairs become mates by...mating."

"So...we're just a pair?" she asked.

"Yeah. But it's still a subcategory of mates." He smiled, hoping to relax her.

She nodded and grew a little rigid. "So, to be official mates, we'll have to..." She blushed, not finishing her sentence.

Travien chuckled, and nodded again. "Yes. We'll have to do that."

He laughed when her blush deepened to a rich crimson. Humans are so funny; I love this!

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 am

Aurora continued blushing. "Oh...We don't have to do that soon, do we?"

He chuckled and shook his head no. "No...we don't."

I touched his face softly. "Do you want to?" I asked softly, trying to keep the blush off my face.

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper