z

Young Writers Society

A Wolf's Howl

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Lol. What's cute about it is he asks for my permission before he kisses me (the first time). :lol:

Try and excuse me if I'm slow tonight. We just got a brand new computer; I'm trying to figure out how to work it. :oops: ***

Jay crushed her body into his, his lips locked with hers. He had no idea what he was doing, but God it felt good. He felt stronger, needed, wanted. He was strong enough to protect her; he needed to feel her love; he wanted to feel it.

That was it! That was all he had been needing this whole time! All the attitudes, the failures, the confusion... All he needed was someone to go to, to share his life with. And now he had her.

They finally broke the kiss, but they didn't break contact. They stood still, frozen in each other's embrace.

He finally moved, gingerly cupping her cheek with one hand. "I'm glad you're with me. And I'll never let anything happen to you or to us. I promise."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

*lol it's okay ^_^*

Stars twinkled in Julia's eyes. "Nothing bad's going to happen to us, Jay. Only good things." They kissed aain, hangng onto each other tighter than before. Julia never wanted to let go of him; she wanted to stay in his arms forever. She felt like she could fly with him, that nothing would ever touch them.

There was a deep chuckle behind a nearby tree. "My God. I think I'm gonna hurl. You really believe that garbage, girlie? That nothing bad's ever gonna happen? Well, think again, sweetheart." A big burly man stepped out of the shadow of the tree, hands deep in his pockets and a questionable grin on his face.

Jay and Julia jumped up from their embrace, and Jay shoved Julia behind him.

Julia peeked over Jay shoulder, clutching his arm as Jay snarled, "This is none of you and your packs' business, Tyler. Stay out of it."

Tyler chuckled again, an angry twinkle in his eye. "Oh yes it is. You broke the rules, Jarred. Now you have to pay for it. I feel aweful sorry for Cindy, though. This is gonna break her heart even more than you did."
Sorry, I don't have any leeches on my speed dial.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I'm so mad I don't know what to post. Just gimme a little while, and I'll try to write something...***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:31 am
C.J. Mustang says...

*Kk. Are you kk? cuz if your not kk, well, then, you can talk to me if you want. ^_^*
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Just a misunderstanding with an impatient writing partner, but Dynamo and I made up. Pretty much, I was just mad because I told him I would post but then I couldn't because my computer crashed. So, needless to say, he left me behind. But it's cool now. We fixed it.

But GOD I'm hurting. I think I bruised my ribs...ugh... I tripped while running (playing tag-hide-n-seek in the church with my boyfriend and cousin) and slammed into a wall so hard I cracked the panneling. Yeah...**

Jay growled. Cindy. She had been his girlfriend, but...it just didn't feel right. He hadn't Imprinted with her. Hell, he hadn't even matched with her!

He snarled. "Like I care about Cindy! Like I care about the rules! There is nothing against a pick-up, especially when you Imprint!"

Tyler chuckled. "Oh, but that's the point. She's a human pick-up. We're a secret society, unknown to humans like her. You. Ruined. It. Period."

38 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:18 am
C.J. Mustang says...

"It's not like she's gonna shout about us to the whole world," Jarred growled. "She's my....she's my mate, and we've Imprinted; we're staying together. There's nothing you can do about it."

Tyler walked closer to them. "Do you really think our kind is going to let her stay?! She's a stinking human, Jarred; our kind don't mate with theirs, and that's that. I'm not going to let you ruin our hybred bloodline by mating with this piece of trash!" Tyler lunged at Jay and Julia; Jay shoved Julia to the side just in time for Tyler's bone crushing impact; bone crushing for a human, that is.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay growled when Tyler's fist met his face, making everything male wolf in him rage. Tyler was attacking him, on his turf and over his mate. So not cool.

He yelled as he lashed out in retaliation, connecting his own blows to Tyler's face and chest. Jay felt his body beginning to quiver, to shake. His wrist screamed in pain; that's when he remembered. He wasn't fully well!

"God!" he cried out when Tyler latched onto that arm, snatching him forward and throwing him onto the hard ground. Jay cringed for a moment, rose onto his hands and knees, but only to have a foot planted into his stomach. He coughed, rolling away.

The shudders were getting out of control. He was getting out of control. Stay calm, stay calm... Another kick into his back. He groaned

Tyler's voice was taunting, hateful. "This is why we don't take in humans. They make you weak, a stupid lap puppy! If you were a real wolf, then get off your sorry ass and prove it to me. Fight me, beat me, and get rid of her."

That did it. Jay's control snapped.

38 Reviews

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:08 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia watched in terror as Tyler kicked Jay, afraid for his life. She saw as Jay let out a wolf's cry, his body shifting into his pitch black wolf form. Tyler grinned, glad for a little more challenge.

"No!" Julia cried, running straight at Tyler. "Leave him alone! He's not well enough to change into his wolf form!" She grabbed onto his arm and yanked as hard as she could, desperate for him to get away from Jarred.

Tyler turned on Julia, flinging her onto the ground. She landed on her back and moaned, slowly leaning on her side. "Don't you. Ever. Touch me again, you filthy little--"

Jay collided with Tyler's back, sending him into the ground and away from Julia, still lying on her back.

You stay away from her! Jay growled at Tyler. I don't want to kill you, but if you even come near her again, don't doubt that I will!
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Sorry it took me a while. Band had to get ready for the parade (which was three hours ago) and then my boyfriend asked me to come over for a little while. You could say we got a little distracted. :lol: Nothing too outrageous, of course. :lol: ***

Tyler growled, slowly getting to his feet and wiping blood off his lip. His eyes were hard, cold, menacing, as they locked with Jay's.

"You really think you can, mutt?" he scoffed, standing up. His own body was quivering, ready to explode in a mass of fur and teeth and canine instinct.

Not when he has brothers, another wolf snarled, sprinting out of the darkness. Once it was near enough, Jay could tell it was Joel, the massive white. Mike, a big brownish-black wolf, was not too far behind him. The others filed in shortly after, standing side by side with bared fangs and snarls.

"Oh, a real pack, aren't you? All for one, one for all. Fine. I'll leave. But don't think this is the end."

Tyler spat at the ground in front of Jay, turned, and stalked off. He disappeared into the woods.

Jay limped to Julia's side; she was finally regaining her senses, but he was losing his. He was in so much pain, so weak... He laid next to her, only to fall unconscious yet again and shift back to human form.

38 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:43 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia moaned as she shifted to her stomach, getting up on her hands and knees, hair falling in her face. She sensed something warm beside her, but she was too focused on keeping her vision intact from the impact of her head hitting the ground the same time as her back.

"Julia!" Lizzie cried, running to her side. She hadn't changed into her wolf form when she came here, knowing Julia would need her help in human form when she heard from the squirrels and birds that two wolves were fighting over a human girl. "Don't move too fast; you might've gotten a concussion from the fall."

Julia groaned as Lizzie helped her sit up slowly. "But," she croaked, "How did you know...?"

Lizzie chuckled. "A little birdie told me."

Julia suddenly felt several curious noses running over her legs and sides, and a wet one pressing up against her cheek, whining. She put an arm around the wolf's neck, ruffling its fur. "I'm okay," she reassured it.

"Go help Jay, baby," Lizzie gently commanded it. "I've got Julia."

"Jay? Where is he?" Julia whimpered. "Is he all right?"

Julia looked up as Lizzie nodded. "He'll be fine, but we need to get you home...." Lizzie said as her voice faded from Julia's ears. Her eyelids grew heavy and she felt cold. "You don't look to good...."

Everything went black.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:32 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

It was a couple of hours before Jay woke up again. Slowly, everything began to clear up, becoming more real. Lizzie and Julia were in the hallway, talking; Julia sounded worried. Mike and the boys were downstairs, in the living room; sounded like a football game was on. He couldn't smell Cole anywhere.

Jay forced his eyes open. He was in his room, staring at the ceiling. It was dark outside.

What happened to me? he couldn't remember everything at the moment. Something about a rival werewolf, and Julia getting attacked... Wasn't it Tyler? Oh, yeah... It was Tyler. And Julia...

He stiffly sat up, groaning when his wrist throbbed. "Julia?"

38 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia barely heard Jay call her name. "Jay?" She walked into the room, seeing Jay stiffly sit up. "I can't believe you're awake. Are you alright?" She hurried over to the bed as fast as she could without making the room spin. She had hit her head pretty hard, but she insisted that she not stay in bed; she wanted to stay close to Jay as much as she could, in case he needed her.

"Yeah," Jay groaned. "What about you?" he asked as she sat on his bed. He touched the bandage wrapped around her head.

"I'm fine; I have a slight concussion. My back is killing me, and I get slight headaches and dizziness, but I'm alright." She placed her hand over Jays, smiling.

*Hey when are we doing to little twist??*
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Um...I have no idea. I'll have to ask Dynamo. But anyway, I'm sorry I didn't post. We had an emergency; my dad fell and had his arm impaled the other night.

I'll post later, when I'm not on a sugar rush.***

164 Reviews

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Dynamo said "After the next story arc, once we get back to the campus." Whatever that means. He'll let us know when he feels like it. :lol: ***

Jay laced his fingers with hers, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "I'm sorry you got hurt."

"It's okay, Jay. I'm fine."

He shook his head, not looking at her. She may have sworn she was fine, but he couldn't bear it. She had been hurt, nonetheless, because he had not protected her from Tyler. Not that he could to begin with...but still.

He finally met her gaze. "I know there wasn't much I could do about it, but I promise this will not happen again. I will protect you with my life and love you every minute. I promise."

***Want to do a time skip? I got a little bored here. :lol: ***

38 Reviews

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

*Sure! You can do the time skip if you want; I really can't think of anything. My stupid book that I'm writing is giving me a writers block. :lol: *
~Jacob Black

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman