z

Young Writers Society

Spirit

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:04 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I just stood in the back, silent. This whole thing was a little disturbing. There were so many of us, and in only one area? Why? How did this happen?

I just waited, letting the circle in front of me continue introductions, moving around the circle until it would fall to me...

*Sorry, just staying active.*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:27 am
piepiemann22 says...

The elevator stopped and the doors slowly slid open. A huge lab stood out in front of them. Jason took a step in and looked around. The the left there was a young man working at a bench, music cranked up loud, "Hey Ryan!"

Ryan pun around pulling down his headphones, "Jason, and..." One by one all the others poured out of the elevator. Ryan stood there speechless for a moment, but a grin slowly crept up his face. He laughed out loud and introduced himself to everyone.

"So Ryan, and idea what all of this means?"

Ryan pushed up his glasses and hopped behind his desk to his computer. Mean while Ras was pulling on Jason's shirt, "Can he see our spirits?"

Yes said Kal snugly. His father was possessed so he was born with the gift to see us.

"Got it! Come take a look at this." Jason and the others huddled behind the large screen. "There is a large concentration of spiritual energy in this area around the coffee shop. At first I thought it was when you guys talking, but your signatures spread out while the energy remains. You all attracted something. Something big."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 pm
sylverdawn says...

Ras peered over Ryan's shoulder, studying the screen curiously. Now that she was calming down she was acting more like herself. A temperamental hot head, more likely to fight a useless battle then run.

She glanced at the others, Ras had been dependent on no one but herself and Shira for so long, it felt strange, meeting people who might become friends.

Ras pointed at the picture of the street, a huge aura surrounded the area, emnating from where the coffee shop would be. "So the question now becomes, what did we attract? And how did we attract it? If we want to find out we'll have to go back there when no one is around, so at night, right?"

Turning around Ras saw everyone was staring at her now. "What? I'm a thief, late night is the best time for recon."
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:19 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

Rae and I were the only ones not taken back by her proposal.

"It's reasonable," I nodded. "It's quiet, but we shouldn't all come in at the same time. A congregation would only attract attention."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:36 am
sylverdawn says...

*a question, can there be two seperate links for the spirits? Like can we talk privately with them, but if we want the spirit can talk to others as well*

Ras smiled, "Right, no one's around in the middle of the night, so we can do whatever, and NOT, get a meeting with the nice people in white coats. So? Who's good at stealth?" She glanced around the room at the others.

(sorri is so shorit im wiped)
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket