z

Young Writers Society

The Others 2

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Sounds good. These others need the motivation, lol.)
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Alice says...

(I still like my idea of keeping Geomana in the cave place with Hikaru while Sano does all the evil stuff)
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:28 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Ken sighed as he let the wind blow across his face. Finally he could be at peace with himself knowing he wasn't working for a mad man. He let the crisp, cool air cleanse him. For a time there was no sound, but the howl of the wind until he heard a loud crash.

Turning he saw a cloud of dust. He focused his eyes and saw an emerald dragon fly off. Hikaru. He turned into a falcon and flew of toward the battle sight. Landing he saw a group of people. Smiling he listed to them talk, though his smile soon faded. He sored in front of a young girl and turned into a human.

"Who are you?"

"A friend, if your heart is pure and thoughts as one."

"What?"

"I am Ken. Scout and an ally to all who wish his demise."

He man walked in front of the girl, "Leave before I turn you into scrap."

"I have food, shelter, and supplies. I ask you join me, for he will not fall so easily."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:08 pm
Alice says...

Geomana stepped around Kresko and extended her hand, "I'm Geomana, do you know who he is?"

Ken nodded.

"Do you know our other companion? His name is Sano."

Ken nodded.

"We need to get him back."
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana

"We need all the help we can get, anyway," I said, trying to get to my feet. Sharp pain through my side and shoulder doubled me over, sending me back to the ground.

I'm the perfect example...of course, my temper gets in the way ninety percent of the time, too... I groaned, biting back a string of curses.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:36 am
Lethero says...

I continued to glare at Ken from behind. Then from nowhere a dragon of unproportional size came from the sky and grabbed Geomana, stealing her away. It happened so fast no one had time to blink. "Geomana!" Kresko called after realizing what happened.

*Best I can do. Hope you're happy Alice*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:29 am
Alice says...

Geomana screamed and switched back and forth between human and wolf form, to no avail. She closed her eyes, refusing to look down, pretending that it was Sano carrying her instead of some random dragon. When her feet hit the ground and her knees buckled beneath her she finally opened her eyes.

"How nice of you to join us," Haiku said and extended a hand to help her stand, "you're quite an elusive little one aren't you?"

"What?" Geomana asked standing up herself.

"We have been trying to find you for two months now, we finally had to resort to attacking that camp to get your attention."

"Why?"

Haiku stepped out of the way and exposed A struggling Sano.

"Sano!" she said and ran to him, not caring that they were glaring at her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him, not caring that he didn't hug back because after all how could he? His arms were occupied elsewhere.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 pm
Alice says...

Tony's turn!!!
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano watched as Geomana was pulled back by her hair and thrown to the ground. He struggled to get free, but to no avail. He began to lose control. What made him flip was when one of the men asked if he could have his way with her. Sano kicked behind himself sending one of the two man back. He swung around and hit the other in the face.

Two other guards went to restrain him, but they stopped dead in their tracks. Sano's eyes had turned dragon like, his fingers like claws. One of the men turned to run away, but Sano appeared in front of him clawing his face. The other man was stunned and fell to his knees.Sano kicked him sending him across the courtyard.

He turned to see Hikaru in his face smiling, "So this is the ultimate transformation."

"This is just the start."

At once the battle begun. Each threw there share of punches, but neither could make solid contact. Hikaru flung out a knife forcing Sano to go on the defensive. He was nearly cut across the face Hikaru kneed him in the stomach. He was then punched in the face a few times before being kicked to the ground next to Geomana.

270 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:41 pm
Alice says...

Geomana reached out and grabbed Sano's hand. She was only able to hold onto it for a nother second before she was ripped away and pinned to the wall.

"This is how its going to work Sano," Hikaru said smugly, "you are going to do my bidding in exchange for her safety."
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:46 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano held his stomach has Hikaru spoke. His features began to reside until he was normal again. He got to his feet, but Hikaru punched him in the stomach forcing him down again.

"Do you not understand me Sanosuke? You resist, she dies." Hikaru flipped his knife and threw it at Geomana cutting her across the cheek. She screamed and Sano went to get up again, but was held down by Hikaru's foot. "You want her to live, I need to know you wont turn on me. A small mission to prove yourself. Kill the one who calls himself Ken."

270 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:03 pm
Alice says...

Geomana screamed when the knife flew passed her face and cut her cheek. She knew she shouldn't have but she couldn't help it. It scared her. She tried to free herself but only got smacked across the face again.

"Kill the one named Ken."

"NO!" Geomana screamed, "Don't do it Sano!"

"But if I don't...he'll kill you."

"So?! Run while you've got the chance!"
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:20 am
Alice says...

TONY'S TURN!!!
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:22 am
piepiemann22 says...

I'm waiting to see if anyone else is till looking. I want a setting with Ken, but I don't think i should do it. Someone other than you and me should post.

270 Reviews

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:24 am
Alice says...

Just post along with what I'm doing here, I'm bored :(
I just lost the game.

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus