z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:21 am
MadHatter says...

They had tried the radio several times, though they knew by now the horrid fate of those at the main compound. The power was out, and ten raptors were missing from the pack. "We'll have to travel by trees. We can jump from branch to branch and get to Station 2."

"Why would we go there?"

"I got a weak message from their channel. I don't think it's a survivor, but message recorded into a working system. We have to get there if we want to survive."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:17 am
BigBadBear says...

And so they were off, hopping from tree to tree.

"What do you expect we will find at Station 2?" Tanner said, mystified by their goings.

(sorry, I didn't know what else to write. I don't know what's going on.)
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:21 am
MadHatter says...

"Well, I'm guessing that we'll find a working supercomputer there, or atleast a decent transmitter." John grunted as he leapt over a gap between two trees. "Maybe some supplies or such. Most of the minimul staff here is dead. Static and empty channels at the main compound is a sure sign that there was a shut down of sorts. I also noticed that the electric fences no longer were electrified. Someone or something shut it down."

"Oh..." Tanner nodded, yet still confused.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

713 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:32 am
BigBadBear says...

"Dad, how much further? My legs are killing me!" Shawn complained, and Tanner said, "Do you want me to carry you?"

Shawn gasped and turned to face Tanner. "No! You sicko!"

Tanner blushed and faced the ground.

"Hey guys! What's that?"

John turned around and looked at what Tanner was pointing to.

On the floor of the jungle there was an airplane. The plane was dented and aged, like it had been there for a long time.

"Why is there a plane - " Shawn started to say, but they suddenly heard big thumps, and she jumped.

On the other side of the tree were huge stegosaurus, thumping their way through the forest.

"Wow," Tanner said, studying the way that they walked.

Suddenly, there were loud screams and squeaks and out of no where, two raptors jumped out and attacked the mighty dinosaur.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:02 am
MadHatter says...

"Don't look." John turned his head, grimacing as he heard the screams and the tearing of flesh. The stegosaurus was dead in less than two minutes. But was most peculiar was that they didn't eat it. They just left the body their.

"Why?"

"Maybe for later?" Suggested Shawn.

"No. The body would spoil. I think they're just killing it to kill it." But of course that was no what he believed had happened. He knew the raptors had a plan. They had kill a T-Rex, a stegosaurus, and taken down the main compound. These things were scary smart.

"Why is there a plane?"

"Most likely and old wreck from a war or something. Notice that it has guns on the front, and some pretty heavy duty turbines." John looked at the gap in front of him, gulp and jumped to the next tree.

713 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:13 pm
BigBadBear says...

(is Kawasaki in Japan? Oh...)

"Let's go. I fear that the raptors have already made a plan to kill us." Tanner said quietly, so that Shawn wouldn't be afraid.

Ceder was having a hard time finding branches and stuff to hold on to, and he was weezing, while Adri was having the time of her life.

"It's just like when I was a kid, you know? Climbing trees! Except if I fall the dinos will eat me!"

Tanner laughed and ran and jumped from one branch to another and saw it.

It was a birdcage unlike others he had ever seen.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:12 am
MadHatter says...

(Yes it is in Japan)

"He also failed to tell us about that." John stammered.

"What does it hold?" Tanner asked.

"Most likely Ptyradons or crap like that. We best no worry about it. They can't get out." John wasn't so sure. All this crap was happening and they just might have escaped.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

Cedar didn't like all this tree climbing, he had always liked the ground better. But he wasn't about to let it show. He moved along side Tanner steadying his breathing.

*Sorry isn't much, but he wouldn't be having a difficult time, he knows his limits and wont push them. *
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

713 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:38 am
View Likes
BigBadBear says...

"Hey guys, what's that?" Tanner said, pointing inside the bird cage. There was a huge bird like dinosaur flying throughout the cage.

"That's a Ptyradon," John said. "They are those things that we saw when we were on the plane, remember, Shawn?"

Shawn nodded and took a few pictures. "Awww, I'm almost out of film!"

Suddenly, Tanner heard loud flapping and gasped. There was one of the Ptyradon's flying over in the tree next to theirs! It was out of the cage!

Then, the dinosaur lurched itself at the group and startled them.

"Hurry! Get in the bird cage and we'll lock it out!"John yelled, making a rush decision.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:42 am
MadHatter says...

(Okay, John wouldn't say that for one thing. He's smart. And the bird cage is far in the distance. I mean, we can see it, but not that good.)

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:45 am
MadHatter says...

"Oh god...we can't go down, and we can't stay up here." John remembered that he had guns. He pulled out his pistol and shot the beast in the wing. It screeched and plummeted to the ground.

"That's the end of that."

"Well, if one escaped, then more will too." John began to suspect a little foul play here. Someone or something was purposely doing this. And he doubted the raptors were responsible.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

"This is just perfect, raptors aren't that smart. All of us are the best at what we do, could this be a way to get rid of us?" Cedar asked looking around.

"Why would someone want to get rid of us. No one could ever control these beasts." Adri said, Cedar looked and her and nodded,

"I don't know, maybe we all did something to someone and made them mad." He sighed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:10 am
MadHatter says...

John thought about that. "The raptors are not made here. They came from Isla Nublar or somewhere over there. But I wonder if someone put a gene in the dinosaurs made here to make them overly aggressive. Then they let them go once we came here." Who would do this? Those dinosaur protection protesters? Or maybe someone who dislikes this whole idea. Then the sad truth of it hit him.

"I think I know who did this."

"Who?"

"Um...Alan Grant and Ian Malcolm."

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

That blow hurt. I was not a big surprise, in truth, but it stung.

"They always said JI was a bad idea that never should have been seen through. And they're displaying their feelings towards JII..." I mused. "Only we're tasting the real effects of it."

"Yeah..." John nodded.

I reached into my bag and pulled out another case of bullets. I had used up the first completely. "How's your leg, John?" I asked as I loaded my gun with fresh rounds, dropping the empty cases in a pocket. I could reload those later. "You okay, Shawn? Tanner? Cedar?"

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:55 am
Via says...

Shawn lost her grip, having only one arm to use for it anyway, and fell to the ground where she was promptly picked up into the mouth of a waiting 'saur. Though he didn't seem intent on eating her body, he lifted it into the air for the others to see as if to say, "haha! we will win" and then tossed her body aside. He then refocused himself on the people in the tree.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun