z

Young Writers Society

Arabian Knights

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

Alla quickly wrapped her fingers around a sword and swung it around cutting a pirate's arm off. He grunted in pain and spun around with his sword. Fear flew through Alla but she ignored it and blocked his sword with her own. Pain shot threw her arms as she blocked it but she ignored it. She spun it around again hitting him in the side. SHe almost pucked at the site. Her stomach threatened to empty what food was in her stomach. She held back the feeling as she watched everyone fighting. SHe felt woozy, light headed but she kept going towards where Jhadi was so she could help him.

"Alla, BEHIND YOU!" Someone yelled. She spun around ducking as she did. A sword flew over her head and she found herself looking at the meanest looking man she had ever seen in her life. She blocked his sword and her arms trembled at the force of the sword. He swung his sword skillfully again and she blocked it. Her wrist screamed in pain as it was broken by the force. She tried her best to ignore the pain as she fended him off the best seh could. With her wrist screaming in pain and her arms killing her Alla's head got lighter and lighter but the drive to stay alive kept her from fainting, from turning herself over to death.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:02 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

I hesitated for just a moment but I knew I had to do something. Jhadi and the pirate wrestled on the ground but then the pirate got his sword arm free and raised his cutlass above his head. Without thinking, I brought my own weapon down and hacked at his neck, cutting into a large, throbbing vein that began to leak crimson blood. The pirate screamed out in pain before falling silent. Jhadi took up the sword and leapt to his feet.

I watched, rooted to the spot by shock, as Jhadi raced back into the battle to help others. The sword felt heavy in my hand and I wanted to cast it away but my treacherous fingers tightened on the hilt and swung the sword up to meet another. My block was clumsy but the pirates were starting to draw back, fleeing from their dead companions, the young squire and the crazy ladies.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**SO are they going to take over the ship**
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:04 pm
Rydia says...

They can try. We have to think of some way to bring the knights back in too.
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

((Ah, yes, the poor knights, I wonder what they are doing right now :P They could always run into the two girls that snuck out and went back to shore.))
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:02 pm
Alice says...

(I have an idea about bringing the knights back in, we're at sea now right? They manage to sail the ship to a port and send a letter to them, I just don't know how to fit that in without making it one UBER long post and i don't like UBER long posts.)
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Just tell me what you are thinking and I will see if I can do it.
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:03 pm
Alice says...

Basically we just win the battle, somehow manage to get the ship to port, and everybody sends a letter to a knight.
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

OK, I wont write everyone's letter. But let me do that tomorrow morning so I can sleep on it. I might do it tonight, depeneds on time.)
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:37 am
TNCowgirl says...

Alla swung her sword around clashing with thet pirates sword. Her whole body screamed in pain. She spun it around quickly faked it to the right and brought it hard down on the pirates yea. His body fell limply to the ground. She grabbed the sword and ran toward Jhadi. She tossed him the sword while fighting another pirate. All around here the number of pirates was deminishing. There weren't any dead girls, hurt yes, but the pirates didn't want to kill to per say.

Behind her Jhadi was fighting off a pirate, to his left Kahliah was fight another, Nina slew one and Serra was standing over a dead body looking pale. Alla swung her sword careful of her wrist. She was tired, but she wasn't going to die, she couldn't let herself die. A surge of energy rushed through her body and she swung the sword faster. She was getting numb to the pain in her wrist.

Left, right, cling, left, right, bone. The pirate fell dead. She turned, the only pirate left was the knocked out captain.

"Alright, lets tie him up and see if we can control this thing." She said feeling like she was going to faint. They some how managed to pull the captain up to the mast and tie him to it. Nina found some foot cuffs and they put them on him to keep him from going anywhere. They slowly got all the girls upstairs and then Alla collapsed on a set of stairs. Her whole body ached, and her head throbbed.

"Jhadi, do you know how to steer these things?" She asked,

"Just a little from watching others do it." He said, he looked as tired as everyone else.

"Ok, first thing is first, everyone find a place to sleep." She muttered falling asleep on the stairs. When she woke up it was just getting light. She stood up and found a sheet to wrap her arm in and make a loose sling to hold it up. She saw Jhadi fast asleep against the side of the boat and some of the others too. She slowly made her way up to the top deck and looked around. There was a huge wheel type thing hooked up to a post, it was probably to steer. She carefully turned it around and the boat slowly but surely turned to face where they had come from. She watched the sun come up and everyone else slowly woke up. Serra and another girl went in search for food while Jhadi, Kaliah, and Nina helped Alla keep the ship moving.

A day later Jhadi was sitting up in the crows nest looking for land. Alla busyly busled around looking for anything to keep her mind off the cussing pirate that was tied to the mast post.

"LAND! I SEE LAND!" Jhadi yelled sliding down from the crows nest, "There's land, we'll be able to get off here." He was jumping around as all the women either joined him or started to cry with joy.

"What if it isn't home?" Serra asked,

"We'll write letters back home, then someone will have to come get us." Alla replied,

"Why don't we write to the knights. They'll come get us for sure and it wont cost our families work money." Nina said, Alla nodded,

"Now, lets get to shore." They were soon lowering the anchor and rowing back to land. It felt wonderful to Alla to have her feet hit the ground.

*alright, I didn't want it to long, and I'm out of ideas. I hope this works.**
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:24 pm
Rydia says...

That's great!

Kalilah

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I closed my eyes and smiled before throwing my arms out and spinning in a wide circle. I opened my eyes with a short laugh and stared around at the exotic island. We'd pulled up on a grassy shore but not far away was a small beach and further inland there were trees and hopefully a village or two.

"Who's got the paper?" Nina asked.

"It's still on the ship," Alla replied. For a moment we all stood there, filled with the same silly reluctance to return to the pirate ship but then I volunteered.

"You can't leave me here!" The Captain protested as I headed down to his cabin and returned with paper and ink.

"Why ever not?" I asked him as I gathered some of the food.

"Because... because I know where you are and you dont."

"Hmm. Good point," I replied and went back down to his cabin to gather the maps that I'd seen hung upon the walls.

"I'll be back if we can't work it out. Goodbye Captain."
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:36 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi finished wrapping his leg and tested his weight on it. He should be able to walk just fine as long as he didn't move his foot too much.

After he was done helping the others with their wounds, he went into the trees to look for a village or water or something useful. He found a stream, some fruit that looked edible (he had found bite marks in others, so he figured it would be fine), but he couldn't find any people. He returned back to the others with his prizes.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:49 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Alla

Kaliah handed everyone a peice of paper and Alla thought about who she could send one to so as to keep any of the Arab people from having to worry. THe other two girls might have made it back they didn't know.

"Alla, sense you are writing one I will keep from it, write it to the knight that came to our house, I am sure they will find a way to get us back." Serra said,

"Alright," Alla started writing.

"Sir Nicholas,
We have gotten off the ship but have absolutly no clue where we are. We do not want to pull our famlies away from their normal lives for we are in no imediate danger. We have escaped from the pirates and hold their captian captive. We just do not know how to get home and were wondering if maybe there would be a way the knights could help us. Many thanks,
Alla"

"The only problem is how are we going to send them?" Alla asked the other girls.
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

"I was sort of hoping there would be a village near by," I sighed.

"Perhaps if we threw it in the sea?" Nina suggested. Alla, Serra and Jhadi all shook their heads.

"That wouldn't work," Jhadi replied. "I think we're going to have to get back in that boat and find a different island."

"But what if we arrive on the one where the pirates were planning to sell us?" Alla asked.

"We'll have to use the maps," I replied. "I'm sure it can't be that difficult but first, let's gather supplies."
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Alla

Alla watched as other women gathered supplies, she was soon on the hunt for them too being careful of her wrist. They soon had enough and they paddled it back to the ship and pulled the anchor up. Alla looked over the maps,

"Do you think he will tell us where we are?" She asked Kalilah,

"If we give him reason to I'm sure he will." The two women walked over to the captain. "Where on this map are we?"

"Why would I tell ya?" He demanded,

"Cause your an extra mouth to feed and we wouldn't mind just leavin ya right where you are with no food." Alla replied,

"Yer couldn't do that, ya ain't got the guts for it." He hissed,

"Watch me." She walked to the kitchen, "Don't make any food for the captain," She told the two girls that would cook. They nodded and Alla walked back out to the deck.
Want a Readers crit???

A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats