z

Young Writers Society

Vampires

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 am
sasquash says...

Kalen looked at the vampire following the were wolf, and went to his feet immediatly. He slid across the floor right in front of him.

"What do you think your doing, pipsqueke(?)?"he said mockingly.

"Dont even try that one on me tough guy."i replied sternly, as i showed him my fangs. Immediatly he new who i was. His eyes widened for a minute, and then fluttered back to normal.

"Just go sit back down in your seat like a good boy."I said, motioning to where he had been sitting.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

I'm gonna make another profile, so just forget my other charactor, i'll have her leave, if any weres want back in and need my charactor tell me and I'll bring her back

Name: Senna
Appearance: shoulder length black hair, light green eyes, a laughing smile,
Race: Vampire

Ara walked to the door, things were getting a little crazy she left going home.

Senna slowly walked into the club and slid onto a chair at the bar.

"Whiskey, with a shot of blood." She smiled to the bar keep. He nodded and got her her drink.

"What are you doin in here Senna, wheres that boyfriend of yours?" he asked,

"Dumped him, he was cheatin." She said taking a shot of her drink.

"Sorry to here it." He said

"He was too," She replied, he laughed at that.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 am
Bella says...

As soon as she was out of sight, Luna changed forms, taking shape of a wolf and enjoying the emptiness of the woods. She ran at top speed, away from the connection she had felt with that Gods-forsaken bloodsucker, away from her fears, away from everything.

Luna didn't stop running until she came to the small river in the middle of hte woods. She changed back to her human form, not having any clothes (for obvious reasons). She dived into the water, which was deeper than it looked, and swam around in the moonlight. Suddenly, she heard a chuckle from somewhere in the dark.

"Who's there?" she snapped, trying to sound extra brave, regardless of the fact that she was naked in the middle of a river.

"It's just me."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 pm
The Misfit Prince says...

Jack London leant back. He smiled, his fang glinting. he checked his watch. he straighted his shirt and brushed some hair from his eyes.
Cut my wrists, close me eyes, stab my heart, say your goodbyes X

Here i am, standing there, seeing you in all my prayers.
Take my hand, we'll run away, i love you is all ill say.

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna saw something move from the corner of her eye and she looked over. It was a vampire sitting just a little ways from her moving hair from his face. She looked his face over. He was very handsome though most vampires were. She looked back down at her cup and took a sip. It suddenly tasted disgusting. To much to drink, more then one shot always messed up her stomach.
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*This is dying, don't let it, yea its only been a day or two but still people*
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:13 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*I can't think of anything to write...I'm just sitting by myself at the end of the bar...*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

14 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:22 pm

Jack looked around, his eyes and teeth gleaming. He missed her, and needed to find someone new. He saw a couple, but none caught his eyes.

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:28 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Lynne (I almost forgot my name! XD)

I watched the vampire at the other end of the bar. He seemed thirsty, lustful, predatory...I shuddered at the thought of talking to him. One like him was nothing but trouble, but I would interfere if I had to.

I ran my finger along the top of my glass, deep in thought. Sitting in the silence was doing me good; I could be calm and think all I wanted...if only he was here, nearby, someone I could talk to and be with without being afraid of making a fool of myself...I missed his company.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Laura

I straightened my dress and sat down next to Lynne. This was a wonderful birthday. A bar full of nonchalant vampires and grumpy wolves. That one interesting vampire was now looking around the bar, and I wondered if I should attempt conversation.

"Laura?" Lynne asked. She was looking straight ahead, a bored, yet thoughtful look on her face.

"Yes?" I picked up my fresh glass of blood and stared at the liquid as I swirled it within the glass.

"How's your birthday so far?" She asked.

"You know, I hate it when you read my mind like that." Lynne smiled and closed her eyes, turning her face down toward the table. "It's not the best, but maybe it'll get better. Besides, it's freaking celebration of my birth, of life. That, my friend, doesn't seem to matter anymore. I have an eternity of birthdays left to look forward to."

"Yeah, but this would be your first after-death birthday party. Soon you'll start counting your age since the day you were changed." She looked up at me, a small smirk on her face.

"True. I guess I should mingle with the new crowd. I'm finally under control now, so let's mingle." I stood and walked to the dance floor. One of my favortie songs was playing.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna had nothing else to do so she walked over to the strange vampire.

"Having fun?" She asked sitting down and looking at the weres then the people dancing.

"If sitting is fun." He replied shortly.

"Senna," She said sticking her hand out.

"Jack," He shook it, then looked back at his glass.
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:54 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Lynne

I had to smile, to join her on the floor. As long as she was around - whether my true desired company was present or not - I had to have fun.

I danced with her for a few minutes, then I got another idea. Something Laura would never know or guess...

I walked over to the source of the music and read the titles of the songs. There was one in particular that I wanted, that I had to have...

Finally, I found it. (She'll kill me for this!) I laughed as I paid and had her birthday song play, the one from her thirteenth "mortal" birthday, at the school dance. (Enjoy, sister! Enjoy!)

14 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:35 pm

Jack leant against the bar, brushing a strand of hair from his face. He was bored and wanted something. He forced a smile to the girl and pushed past her.
"Nice to meetcha, see you later if your lucky." He walked across the dance floor, shoes silent.

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna rolled her eyes, "Jerk," She mumbled under my breath, "If I'm lucky my foot." She turned to the bar keep and got a glass of water, drank it down and walked ot one of the tables sitting down. She was bored, and getting boreder by the second.

*Sorry it is short*
Want a Readers crit???

14 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Jack stood on the dance floor and looked around. He was so bored. He hadnt had any proper fun in days. He watched the dancers. They looked so pretty, like in paris.

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13