((anyone gonna post.....*cry*))
I'm a kitty hear me roar*mew*

Your mom's mom's cousin's daughter!

~Frenchie~

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Poltergiest says...

(I was going to but I thought you guys were i nthe middle of something)

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:45 pm
Kyuubi says...

Corun walked into the cramped space. He went over to the sink and washed his face but cut his finger on his fang. He hated those things. He wiped the blood off his finger as he walked over to his dresser. He grabbed his pack and continued to fill it with necessities for the surface. He couldn't get the picture of the tunnel out of his head. He knew something was down there but he didn't know what. The thing that bothered him most was the fact that it appeared just recently.

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:50 pm
Poltergiest says...

Angel soared very high in the night sky. There they are Angel moioned downward towards the speeding hovercar. Five gang members with eagle wings soared down along with nine othe members with leathery bat wings.

Angel kept his distance, beating furiously to stay in the same spot. He that most of them were asleep in the car, one seemed to be missing, though. Nevertheless, he knew Silvertooth was there. And that was all that mattered.

Angel tore away his gaze and flew back towards home. It didn't matter if the sucedded in this small mission, the larger one was already rolling...

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm
Poltergiest says...

Uh... Hello?

~Pol~

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:07 pm
Dynamo says...

(I can't post anything for my character because he isn't there.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 pm
Poltergiest says...

((Yes you could. I just posted so I'm still waiting))

~Pol~

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:32 pm
SishBee says...

Nica had flown ahead to check navigation. He arrived back just as Angel and his minions attacked the car. Actually, just the minions attacked the car, Angel stayed a little way away.

Nica swore.

He knew that the minions would leave the car alone if Angel was in trouble. He made up his mind and hurtled towards Angel.

Angel had his back to Nica so when they made contact, they both fell out of the sky as they scratched and bit at each other furiously.

Sure enough, the minions left the car alone.

Good, thought Nica. Now I KNOW I am going to die.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

43 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:46 pm
Kyuubi says...

Corun was almost to the elevator with his pack. He hadn't noticed the fight that was happening between Nica and Angel. He turned and saw what was going on just as the doors were closing. He tried to get out but couldn't. The lift ascended very slowly at first with a few cranking noises. Then it accelerated. After a few minutes the doors opened and revealed a Hangar like space with people milling about. Trading, talking, or even living here was the only option. Snow swirled around in the massive room. Corun saw that the two main doors were open. He swore at himself for not being able to help his friends below.
"Going out again are we?" a man said behind a desk. The computer flickered to life as he moved the mouse.
"Still using ancient equipment eh, Fred," Corun replied to the question.
"Yes I am. And I'm proud of it. You kids and all your fancy hardware," the man said as he typed in his password.
"Look, I need to get back down there. My friends might be in trouble," Corun said putting his hands on the desk.

52 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:51 pm
SishBee says...

Nica closed his eyes and bit at anything and everything as he awaited either death by fall or death by Angel.

He was pretty sure that one of his wings had been slashed and his face was bleeding but he couldn't feel any pain anymore. Just inevitability.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

164 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Poltergiest says...

At lastAngel tore and slashed at Nica. The foolish bat boy. He was unconscience. He raised his talon as they fell. Wait He thought. He laughed and turned. His minions were coming to aid him.

"No! No you fools! Attack the car!" They all turned in unison and flew back towards the speeding hovercar. Angel gripped Nica and flew towards the base. Chuckling slightly as he moved higher in the atmosphere so they couldn't rack his smell.

~Pol~
Last edited by Poltergiest on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

43 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 pm
Kyuubi says...

"Well I'm sorry but I can't let you go back down there," Fred leaning back in his chair.
"And why not?" Corun asked raising an eyebrow.
"The lift. The lift needs to recharge. Do you have any idea how much energy it needs to send someone or something up here?" Fred asked.
"No."
"Well then. You can't go down there because it will take three days for it to recharge," Fred said with a smirk.
"What bull," Corun said as he walked away. He headed to the main doors as a gust of wind blew snow around his feet. He looked at the thermometer. -97 below zero. That was the warmest it had been in years. Corun's eyes adjusted to the brightness of the outdoors. Everything was white. He could see the ruins of an old city in the distance.

52 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 pm
SishBee says...

((Wait, am I being carried off by Angel AGAIN? Man, I do get myself into some sticky situations don't I? I would post, but I am apparently sparked out.))
-Oscar Wilde

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Stori says...

Name: Kaltan
Dna: Falcon
Appearance: big wings, long talons on hands. Wears a three-fingered glove on his right hand. Golden eyes, brown skin and has a scarred face.

Mostly keeps to himself, but he likes to help people in need. He can fly for long periods, so he likes going to the surface.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:03 pm
Frenchchilla says...

All of a sudden Rain awoke. She look out of the car to see what had startled her into consciousness. Rain looked just in time to see a winged man hurtling himself at the car.

"Shit" Rain said, but opened the door and jumped at the man. She collided with him in midair and she could hear Sandy and Jax waking up also.

Rain clawed the person as they fell to the ground. When they hit the ground she made a great effort to jump onto his back and bite at his wings. He cried out and wriggled out of her grasp and flew as best and as fast he could.

"Right well that deals with him" Rain turned around, expecting only a couple others, but there were tons of winged men of different DNAs, almost twenty attaching the hover car.

Sandy was standing in front of Jax as she tried to keep Jax out of harms way . Jax just sat there slashing pitifully at their attachers. It was only a matter of time before they had beat us and we were pinned to the ground.
I'm a kitty hear me roar*mew*

Your mom's mom's cousin's daughter!

~Frenchie~

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues