z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:01 pm
piepiemann22 says...

You got a point. Any way that sounds good. We should also get to the whole royal blood line thing as soon as posibale. That was the original plot, so I say start there. What do you guys think?
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:02 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:11 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Off we go then

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:12 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Off we go then.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:19 pm
misspriss says...

Okay dokay artichoka.

(Ummm...YEAHHHHH)

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:23 pm
View Likes
blackwings_angel says...

hahah atrichokes. I haven't said that since i was like six. We used to watch veggy tales in church back then
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:36 pm
misspriss says...

*laughs, then stops abruptly, laughs, then stops abruptly* Funny...

185 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:07 am
piepiemann22 says...

Life sure as changed. Life is good. :D

Random avatar

Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:23 am
misspriss says...

*Dances in the street as it pouring down rain, with arms outstretched to the heavens, not caring who saw, singing...*

"Lifffeeee iissss gggoooodddd..."

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:04 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I agree.

Well Anthony {piepie} is going to pennsylvanina for the weekend so I'll be taking over Zelles for a little bit. I'm going to try avoiding posts with Zelles, (I don't want to change his character and that kind of stuff)

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:47 pm
blackwings_angel says...

wow that was a big post. :D

Random avatar

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:21 am
View Likes
misspriss says...

YEAH! IT WAS!

My older brother was kicking me off the computer so I had to do a placeholder. *poutes* I did post, but instead of creating a new one, I just edited it. So it's there, yes, no matter what the computer says...

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 am
blackwings_angel says...

cool

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:53 am
blackwings_angel says...

okay guys, these dudes are really hard to describe so if you have any pointers for me shout them out.

This is them when they are in their normal demons state

http://setsunasheart.free.fr/lanime/oav/sketche12.jpg

When they are summoned, they take on human form. This is a picture of Bezzlethorg, the other two have black hair like Therigan's and are extremely muscular. Their shoulders are as broad as cattles.

Here's a picture of Bezzlethorg
http://www.blogadorn.com/graphics/anime/00041.gif

Random avatar

Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:54 pm
misspriss says...

Rin was getting very imaptient with Seriena. He tried to leave but she stepped in front of him. His pack growled and moved to intercept her from getting to Rin. Seriena took a dagger from her belt and was ready to fight. Rin barked and all of the wolves jumped on top of her. Their teeth gnashing and biting. They were ripping at her flesh. She let out a cry of pain. Rin barked again and some wolves grabbed her arms and legs. They pinned her to the ground. She couldn't move at all. Her dagger had dropped from her hands. "You were lucky my wolves weren't hungry. If they had been you would be eaten. I will spare you but for good measure of threatening me and trying to take my bounty, I will break your legs." Rin said as he stepped forward. He grasped her leg in his mouth and twisted with unnatural power. He felt a snap. Seriena cried and screamed. Rin grabbed her other leg and twisted. Satisfied, Rin told the wolves to let go. "If you dare do this again, you won't be so lucky to just have your legs broken." Rin said threateningly. He and his wolves departed. After a few hours, Rin and his pack had finally gotten to Tearbed. He rested with his pack on a cliff that overlooks the main path to the gate. On the path he saw three forms. One was little. Another had silver hair.
" Oh yay. They did make it after all. How unfortunete for them." Rin said smuggly. "I can't wait."

Okay midnightwolf92, that was really, really mean of you to break both of Seriena's legs and mutilate her.

You were being presumptious to suppose that I'd be okay with having a mutilated character, and right now I'm irritated.

Not only did you do that, but you made your character seem all powerful and Seriena weak. At least in my post, I didn't have Seriena pull out all of your wolf teeth, or break your legs. Edit or delete your post.

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky