590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:13 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Sure thing!

He adopted an incredibly nonchalant expression when he saw Jason's glare - he knew it would throw him off more than returning the glare, and that was what he was aiming for.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:26 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

In a few seconds, Livvie popped back into the living room and set the tray of cookies and four glasses of warm milk on the wooden coffee table. "Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Made 'em myself." she winked.

"Alright. So, Levi, Luna and Lottie. Where do guys live?" Livvie asked, handing everyone a glass of milk and sitting back down on the couch where she was first sitting - beside Levi.
*insert quirky signature here*

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:30 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Lottie perked up at the sound of her name. "Oh, I live pretty deep in the woods, in the wooden house. I like solitude for my work."
She gave an awkward laugh and reached for a cookie.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:49 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Sure Lib!

Luna looked up at the sound of her name. " Well I live really deep in the woods, were people normally don't go. I used to live in the city, but that was two years ago. Though I don't live alone in the woods, there is a whole village.." Luna quickly put a hand over her mouth her eyes going wide.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It looked like someone had just said something that they weren't supposed to say, but Levi didn't press on it - Levi Quinn, by all accounts, shouldn't have been intrigued by that.

"I live in a town near the coast," he said. "We're not directly on the water, but I can get there in half an hour."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"That's cool." Livvie murmered. Her thoughts kept floating back to how Jason had reacted. She would talk to him later. Right now, there were gueats in the house! Such a huge honor, especially in the city. People were too busy to come over. Too busy to even give you a phone call!

"Um... Can I tell you guys a secret? I've been itching to tell someone lately and I can't tell Jason... He's my best bud, but he's been off lately." Livvie looked at everyone, deeply disturbed at her confession about not telling her secret to her best friend who she trusted with all her heart. Livvie continued, "And all of you seem trustful enough... so far."

Livvie eyed Lottie and Levi warily but then flashed them a smile before they could see her suspicion.

616 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:48 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna looked towards Livvie, a look of worry on her face. Had she gotten herself into trouble? What had she done that she couldn't even tell her best friend?
"Umm, sure you can tell us." Luna finally managed to get out.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Though he couldn't know that Luna felt the same way, Levi also wondered what kind of secret couldn't be told to a best friend. He guessed it was something personal, though he wished it was something a little more...special.
mage

queer and here.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Lottie listened intently, hoping she didn't show her curiosity. She watched Livvie's face and bit her lip.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Jason hates magic. he's absolutely against it." Livvie sighed, undoing her hair and braiding it. "But I'm the opposite. I love magic. I've always believed in it and always will. And then..." she gulped.

"One day, I went out to the marketplace and saw something magical - you could say. It looked like some sort of blackhole, ya know?" she said, looking up at everyone else when she was done braiding. "I thought it would be a bad idea if I told Jason because he would shoo it off and think I was crazy. We are best friends, but he hates magic. But I saw what I saw. I have eyes and I saw a blackhole type of thing."

She took a cookie and inhaled it. "It happened a few days ago. After the day Mum and Daddy left from the business trip."

Livvie looked up at the others to see what they had to say. "You can think if I'm crazy, but I saw it."

616 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:58 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna sat back in her chair a look of fear planted on her face. "I believe you, but do you know were this whole goes?" Her voice was shaky as she uttered those words.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:22 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He was silent for a moment.

"Did anything come out of the hole?" he asked. The description wasn't the one he would give, but it did sound eerily similar to what he was used to.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:09 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie turned red from the pressure of questions. Too much questions and she'd faint. "Um..." she started. "There was a bit of wind blowing from teh other end. And a leaf. Hold on. I'll go get it. And also, Luna, I don't know. I didn't go through or inspect it much."

Livvie got up and went to the fireplace. She lifted a small green sculpture of a dragon and picked up the leaf under it. It was quite the unusual leaf - red with black dots on it and i was shaped like a heart of some sort. She set the sculpture back down in its original position and went back to the others. "Here." Livvie gave it to Lottie who hadn't spoken. Livvie was worried that maybe she didn't believe her. And she gave the leaf to her to prove her statement.

616 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:20 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna leaned over to look at the leaf, a look of realization flashed over her face. She had seen many leaves like that before, should she tell the others?
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He turned his attention to Luna as she leaned over to look at the leaf. Noting the change in expression - and knowing she was hiding something - he asked in a completely innocent tone, "Have you seen anything like that before? I haven't."
mage

queer and here.

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard