z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo looked at her goat. It's golden brown eyes blinked at her. "I'll name you Hershey." She looked at Hope. "That way they go together. Do you mind?"
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Not at all! I think it's cute!" She smiled at Hershey and then at Cleo.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo bit into her chocolate bar. "Let's do this" She said.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Yeah! Chocolate, put the chocolate in my mouth!"
Chocolate took the chocolate and threw it into Hope's mouth (Idk XD).
"Leds do dis!" She said while eating.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:09 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon pushed open the door and they walked through. People stopped whatever they were doing to stare. Excited whispers ran through the crowd. Cleo ducked her head and kept walking.

"That must be the sorceress of eternal pain!" One person cried out. "And her friend, the girl who never loses faith!" Another cried out.

26 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Eternal pain? S'that me?"
She looked at Cleo, then remembered something.
"No, wait- You're the sorceress of eternal pain! 'Cause I'm your friend... You're the sorceress, not me... and... my name is Hope. But why 'Eternal Pain'?"

162 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:37 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I'll explain later." Cleo replied, a little startled at what she had been called. She knew why, but how did these people know? They stopped at a huge gate covered with gold and intricately carved dragons of all sorts covered it. The two fire dragons guarded the gate. They bowed to Starlon and his companions and opened the gate.

26 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:43 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"WoooOOOOOoooow!!!"
It was beautiful inside. A palace filled with magnificent decorations and flowers, lights and even a fountain, covered in silver and pouring gold.

162 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:45 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio's mouth dropped open. She instantly closed it however, for sitting under a blossoming cherry tree, was an immense golden dragon. Starlon approached him and bowed. Clio followed his lead. This must be the dragon king!

26 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:49 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Why are you bowing at a statue? Is it a God or something? Should I do the same?"
She was confused, but still chewing a bit of her chocolate, Chocolate in her arms.

162 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:54 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

The golden dragon moved. It sounded like stone cracking. "Rise up, Clio." The voice was rusty, like it had not been used in a long time. He turned his head to Hope. "I am the dragon king, turned into a statue for these last five years. Your coming as freed me. I know all that has happened and all that is going on. I could still see and hear." He stretched his wings. "That feels AMAZING!"

26 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Wow... You're cool!" Hope said, looking at the dragon.

162 Reviews

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio nodded in agreement, still stunned. "Starlon will show you to your room. I'm sorry, but I must move around. I will send for you when I come back." He flew up into the air.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:31 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((Fantascifi66))

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

((Yeah hi thanks))
"Awesome! I wonder what our rooms look like!" She said, looking around excitedly for little details so she could really see the place. She followed Starlon.

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus