z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat May 07, 2016 3:29 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw
*Eyes widened and scrambles to Apprentices den* "I'm sorry CluodBreeze, I'll check the elders for ticks later" Yells over shoulder.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat May 07, 2016 3:32 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBrezee
No you must do them now or you will have to do double time tomorrow you understand?"

59 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 3:37 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze
"Sorry clan leader forgive me"

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat May 07, 2016 3:53 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn bowed his head, "Let your apprentice hide. You hide as well. Go on, now."

77 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 5:26 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Bows* "Yes Sleekthorn" *Hurries to apprentices den.*
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

59 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 5:27 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"I shall protect you if the tow-leg comes near our den!"

77 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 5:32 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

"Hopefully you won't need to, CloudBreeze..."

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun May 08, 2016 12:30 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw
"Moonlily, come on!! We have to talk to Sleekthorn and Clovertail!" She saw that Scar was falling asleep and everything was falling into place. For all she knew, it could be tonight that Scar attaced. No, she told herself, Moonlily isn't carrying kits yet. But she knew that she couldn't wait until then.

Moonlily
"Okay Willowpaw!" She said and turned to Sleekthorn and Clovertail, "Please, you two must come to Sleekthorn's bed. Willowpaw...she-she's seen a prophecy."

Willowpaw
Her eyes widened, was this really a prophecy? And if so, would that make her...a medicen cat?
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

59 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 5:52 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"Clan leader had the two-leg left Wind Clan?"

82 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 6:01 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn lashed his tail, running to his hedge, "Everyone, the two-leg surpassed our clan. It's okay now."

He jumped now and met Moonlily and Willowpaw in his den. He sat down, "Tell me, kit. You've seen a prophecy?"

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun May 08, 2016 6:22 pm
Lael says...

Rainstorm of ThunderClan

"Is this true?" Icestar narrowed his eyes. "WindClan is harboring a dangerous cat who can destroy us?"

"Yes, Icestar, that is what I believe StarClan has told me," meowed Sparrowpelt. "I don't know if WindClan is on the same side as him, though."

"If they're helping him it's obvious that they're on the same side!" snarled Rainstorm.

"Hold on, Rainstorm," said Icestar calmly. "Maybe WindClan doesn't know who this rogue is. Maybe he tricked them."

Rainstorm opened her mouth to argue, but Hawksong said quietly, "Icestar, if I may speak?"

The white tom nodded.

"I think we should send a some ThunderClan cats to WindClan. Not to fight," she added quickly, "just to ask some questions. It would be good for Sparrowpelt to come, to show that we mean no harm, but one or two experienced warriors should accompany him."

"And no apprentices," Icestar said, nodding in agreement. "That's a good idea. Who do you suggest should go?"

Hawksong looked him in the eyes. "Me."

"And me," said Rainstorm, but Hawksong shook her head.

"No, sending our deputy is too risky. They may think we're threatening them. Besides, I am not sure Rainstorm will be able to stay rational through this."

"What? Why you--" Rainstorm could feel her fur rising with anger.

"She's right. You're staying, Rainstorm."

"What? Icestar, how could you do this? How can I just sit around in camp when our Clan is in danger?"

"I need you here," her leader meowed gently. "Please, trust Sparrowpelt and Hawksong with this. I'm sure they know what they're doing."

Rainstorm lashed her tail. "Fine," she growled. "You'd both better come back in one piece."

Hawksong and Sparrowpelt nodded.

"Don't worry," said Sparrowpelt. "StarClan will protect us."

Rainstorm hoped that was true.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun May 08, 2016 6:32 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

"Aren't you nervous about this?" asked Sparrowpelt, skirting around a tree.

"I'm sure I'm more nervous than you," replied Hawksong calmly, her eyes fixed ahead. "You have the protection of being a medicine cat. I'm a warrior."

"R-right." She sure didn't seem on edge.

They neared the border. "Are you ready?" asked Hawksong.

Sparrowpelt took a deep breath. "If I'm not, ThunderClan will fall. Let's go."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

82 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 6:36 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

Scar

Scar was unsteady. He shook and quivered in the back of the Medicine Cats' den.

You're dangerous. An unfamiliar cat's voice filled his head.

Scar awoke and growled. He weakly pushed himself from the floor and walked to the opening of the den, looking around.

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn lashed his tail around, listening to the apprentice talk about her dream.

77 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:01 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Pads up to CloudBreeze* "Hey CloudBreeze, I'm finished are we allowed to go hunting now?"

59 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"Yes"

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill