z

Young Writers Society

War of the Tsurekin

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Dynamo says...

(Sorry for the delay.)

The sound of swords clashing filled the room as Shinryu and Alex fought. Sparks flew every time their blades collided. Alex's attacks were fast, but the size of Shinryu's sword made it easier to block against them since there was more surface area to use as a shield.

They fought for a few minutes until their crashed their weapons together and started pushing against each other, trying to knock each other off balance.

Alex smiled. "Not bad, I'm impressed. But I wonder, are you okay with letting your friends get beaten by my men?"

Shinryu frowned. "I have faith in all of them, they won't lose that easily."

(You can have Bulgar and Taura use Soul Possession in your next post if you want.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

((So whats going to happen to Skyra and Sean?))

Ty watched as Bulgar frowned. "Taura!" He said firmly and she moved towards him. Ty watched as he put his hand on Taura's head and they fused together. But it wasn't like Richard looked or anything else. "Now, lets finish this."

"That's not Soul-fusion." Elise said looking at Ty surprised. "His voice should've changed."

"It is Soul-Possession." Richard said.

"That doesn't sound good." Elise replied. "Now what?"

"We end this." Richard replied a slight smile in his voice, confidence filling the rest. Ty had no doubt he could finish it off, Richard had a quiet power to him. He didn't seem to move more then he had to.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 am
Dynamo says...

(They're going to pool together what strength they have left and strike down their enemies, then they're going to check on Kai and find him fighting Alex. Sorry for the delay again. I've been having so many distractions lately, I don't know what's going on.)

The way Bulgar had fused with Taura was different than everyone else so far, simply because his Tsurekin was more than twice his size. Taura's chest had opened up so Bulgar's body could get inside. Some parts of his chest rearranged so his master could see what he was doing while he fought. It was kinda like watching someone pilot a mech, a bipedal machine that was commonly seen in many Japanese anime cartoons.

Ceder looked over his shoulder at Ty and Shigure. "We'll keep the these guys at bay for the others, we'll be fine now that Richard's here. You two take Hiorimaru to the rendezvous point."

Ty nodded, even though he wanted to see how strong Richard was first hand. He turned back to Shigure and said, "Let's go." Ty and Shigure carried Hiorimaru together. Their Tsurekin led the way. A few enemies tried to stop them, but Kaeru easily knocked them away with his powerful tongue.

As they got to the gate two more enemy Tsurekin started to chase after them. Kuma, who had moved away from the fight, blocked the enemy's path so they could chase after Ty and Shigure. The metal bear looked over his shoulder at the kids and said, "Go, I'll make sure no one follows you."
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ty nodded and then took off full speed with Shigure next to him them both holding up her brother. They moved quickly until they were finally back at the mansion safely locked inside.

Skyra flew back against the wall and hissed. She crouched low her eyes flaring red. "I'm really getting tired of this." She growled lowly. "I don't take losing well." She shot forward her claws ready to strike.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 am
Dynamo says...

(I wish I could finish this fight in a more impressive manner, but my brain just doesn't seem to want to work.)

Skyra pooled together what little strength she had left. She was going to finish this in one attack. She moved faster than before, tearing across the room toward her opponent. Her sudden burst of speed surprised Fang and threw him off guard. With her still working claw she slashed him across the chest. She spun her body around and landed a solid kick right in the same spot. Fang hit the ground like a ton of bricks, and he didn't get back up.

Sean was still having trouble with Arachna. No matter what he did she was always right there behind him. An idea crossed his mind when he remembered their first fight against Brittney and Arachna. They had used Arachna's webbing against her and trapped Brittney against a tree. If he could use her webs against her again it just might give him an opening.

He swung down to the floor and grabbed a piece of scrap metal. When Arachna shot at him again he used the item as a shield to block the stream of web. He then threw it at his opponent, who atempted to smack it away with her hand. She hissed when the webs stuck the metal to her hand as she tried to shake it off. Sean wasted no time. He pointed his gun at her and fired. The blast was smaller this time, but did its job all the same. The plasma ball slammed into Arachna's chest and sent her flying across the room into a pile of construction waste. When she didn't get back up he knew he had won.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Skyra looked at Fang as he laid there then looked up at Sean. She took a deep breath and looked at Sean.

"We should go find the others." She said.

"I agree, we should stay in this form incase they need help." He replied. She nodded and they ran out of the room. Skyra felt like she would collapse but she had to make sure the others were safe, she'd get back to the mansion after and pass out for a week.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:25 am
Dynamo says...

(I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's getting close to the end of the semester and they're really starting to pile up the work on us. Here's all the stuff I have to have finished in less than 5 weeks: Three drawing assignments, a psychology case study, a typography project, a 3d character model and set(both completely modeled and textured), a cell painting, and two tests I have to study for. So, if I don't post for a while you'll know why.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

(((It's fine, take your time. I know how schedules can get. :D)))
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 am
Dynamo says...

(Wow, it's been a whole week since I had the energy to post. I'm surprised at how inept I've become.)

They pushed the door to the next room open and found Shinryu and Alex fighting it out. Skyra was glad to see he was okay, but where was Shigure and Ty?

"We've got to help him," Skyra said.

The two of them began to approach, but Shinryu shouted, "Stay back! I'll handle him myself. You two get out and help the others escape!"

"What happened to Ty and Shigure?" Sean asked.

"They're already on their way back to the mansion with Hiorimaru. Now go! I'll catch up with the rest of you later!"
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

(((Don't worry about it.)))

Skyra nodded and pulled Sean with her as they tore out of the room at full speed.

"When we get home I'm passing out." She said as they moved.

((Sorry, all I had. :P, Fire and Ice is going ok. When is the Fire guy going to show? :P ))
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 am
Dynamo says...

(When Jin leaves the next morning we're going to do a time jump to when she's nineteen. That's when she meets him. I'll post something tomorrow, right now I can't think of anything.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:07 am
TNCowgirl says...

((Sweet!!!))
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 am
Dynamo says...

When Skyra and Sean went out the front door they saw everyone else fighting. Elise, Ceder, and their Tsurekin were fighting regular henchmen, and, to their surprise, Richard had arrived and was fighting Bulgar, who was in Soul Possession mode.

One of the enemy's Tsurekin moved away from the fight to attack Richard from behind. "Look out!" Sean shouted as he lifted his arm and shot. The plasma bullet slammed into the side of the metal animal, making it fly off to the side. It didn't get back up after landing.

Elise and Ceder looked over their shoulders, their eyes widening when they saw the two of them. "Skylar, is that you?" Elise asked.

Skyra nodded. "Kai says it's time to go."
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

Elise and Ceder didn't question that as they all took off towards the mansion. Skyra looked back towards the hide out and Sean grabbed her arm.

"Come on, he'll be fine." He said. She nodded and turn running after the others.

*Ugh, long day, we lost our bball game. AGAIN! :@ *
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Dynamo says...

"I'll cover your escape!" Richard called after them.

"I think you should worry about yourself before you worry about others," Bulgar pointed out.

Richard ignored the comment and went back to fighting.

Everyone got into the car, with the exception of Skyra since she decided to run all the way back to leave more room in the vehicle for the others. Just as they were starting up the car the sound of a loud impact rumbled through the area. They all looked back at the hide out to see a could of dust on the rooftop. When the dust settled they could see two figures fighting each other. Without even thinking, Skyra knew it was Shinryu and Alex.

What was she thinking? Even if it was his order, she couldn't just leave him on his own. Skyra turned to the car and said, "I'm stay behind. You guys get back to the mansion."

"But Kai told us all to retreat," Elise said.

"If something happens to Kai and Ryukin we'll be without a leader. I'll stay behind and make sure nothing happens to him. If he starts to have trouble, I'll move in and help him."

They all looked at each other for a moment, then nodded. Ceder said, "Just make sure you both make it back in one piece."

Skyra nodded. "You can count on me." She watched them drive away before turning back toward the warehouse. As she watched the two of them fight it out, she thought, Come on, Kai. You can do it!

(Sorry, there's probably not much you can post to follow this one. If you can't think of anything, then don't worry. I'll just double post if it comes to that.)
Take that, science!

What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman