z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm
MikeyG says...

Leo

"Avery..." I say quietly reaching out with my hand to feel her warm body that i've grown accustomed to having beside me every morning. But this morning when I wake up...theres nothing. I get up quickly and then suddenly everything that happened the night before rushes into my head. Oh no...oh no no no no no. I quickly pick up my iphone and dial her number.

"Hey peeps! This is Ave (or Mrs. Westings) and i'm oh so sorry to have missed your call, but try later, and you might just get an answer out of me!" I hear my chuckling in the background before the phone beeps.

"Avery...i'm so sorry. You gave me the plans and I never gave them to Will and this is just such a huge mix up...i'm so sorry my love. Just please come home. The place will be empty when you come back so you can just relax for a few hours. I'll be visiting Colton and Caitlyn at your parents house. I love you so much and I hope that we can talk when you get back. But if you don't want to, we don't have to. Just please come back. I love you, and i'll see you later." I send the message after that and then just sit on the bed. I thought that I could handle it all. That I could just change Avery's already made plans and make something better than them. But instead...I ruined our day. Suddenly I hear Scary monsters and nice sprites by skrillex and I look down at my phone and pick it up.

"Hey Leo...how are things over there?" Avery's friend, Chris asks. I sigh and look down.

"Not that good...but we're gonna try to figure things out." I say, my voice deeper than usual because of my somber mood.

"Well I was just a bit worried because well she disappeared with those two...um guys yesterday. You do know who they are right?" He asks.

"Yeah they're just two old friends of her's...I trust her and her choice of friends." I shrug and listen to Chris as he sighs in relief.

"So...is your bachelor party still on? Dude i've been looking forward to the Penthouse Executive Club since I was a kid and I first started reading adult magazines! It'll be great!" Chris is literally exploding with excitement.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Thats just the thing about marriage Chris. I think that you know if you really wanna marry or not based on your eagerness towards your Bachelor party. I've had a taste of every color of the rainbow times three and it was great. Sex is fun and awesome. But...when you meet that girl you want to spend the rest of you life with..." I shake my head " That feeling of love can't even be compared to going to a simple little strip club. It's love and euphoria all wrapped up into a little nuclear bomb in your chest. It's amazing." I close my eyes and shake my head, thinking back to the night that Avery and I first had sex. It was...I don't have words for it. I truly don't. It was just all of those things you've ever loved and held dear in your life...plus things that make you happy...it's just too hard to explain.

"So...is that a yes or no?" Chris asks me.

"It's a yes, but let me just tell you that things won't be getting all that crazy." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Awesome! Who's invited?" The excitement is back in his voice.

"Myself, you, Will, Tristan, Ashton, Allen, Emmett, Andy (not Rick though)...and I think that, thats it. Oh and Avery mentioned her friend Linnie's boyfriend may join us. It'll be fun." I say with a smile "But not as fun as just staying home with Avery and doing all of the things you want to do to those strippers to her all day." I say with a smile while Chris busts out laughing.

"Dude! Thats so gross! I mean believe me, Ave is hot and all...I mean really hot..." his voice gets all distanced for a sec and then he continues " But I can only see her like a sister. Nothing more nothing less." Chris says his voice firm and I roll my eyes yet again. Well now I see where Caitlyn gets that from.

"It's fine if you think that she's hot dude. It doesn't make me jealous. I mean...you should see us when we're walking around the city. If either myself or Ave were the jealous type, we wouldn't be able to handle it. But its good that you only think of her as a sister. Its...comforting in a way." I say.

"Well yeah I do. I'll see you tomorrow night dude. Have fun with Ave" He says and hangs up. I sigh. And start getting ready to head to her parents' house.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am
Sunshine says...

I hope you don't mind, Desticakes, but I'm giving Emmett his own invitation. Avery was pretty popular, and it isn't out of the question that she'd invite people who did great things for her... right?

Emmett Lopez

I grab the mail with one hand and spill coffee all over the floor with the other.

For once, this doesn't lead to impatience and anger. On a bad day, I might even swear. My life, these days, is going so right, I just throw the mail on the table and get a towel.

"Do you have to do that every morning?"

"Yes, Mom. It's a tradition." I let the towel soak up the mess as I inspect the mail. To my surprise, there is a fancy envelope addressed to myself.

Mom sees it too. "Huh," she says, pouring herself a cup of coffee, "I guess someone fancy forgot you lived at college now."

I know how much it pains her to say, at forty-three, she doesn't have any kids in the house. When Jane walks in, I am relieved. "Fancy wha?"

Mom and Dad adore Jane, and know that her parents aren't always good people. She's been granted permission to stay the night- in the guest bedroom- whenever needed. My parents don't trust her enough for her to sleep in my room.

"It's a wedding invitation!" I say, reading the card. "From Avery what's-her-last-name. I tutored her in Physics our sophomore year. She said I pretty much saved her grade, but I'm surprised I made that much of an impact. don't even recognize the guy.""

Jane shrugs, blowing a piece of short hair from her face. I'm still not used to the shortness of it, even though it has been a year since she cut it. "Nice popular girl. Not ridiculously out of the question." Jane, too, grabs a cup of coffee, dumping sugar in it. "We'll get to that when it gets here. How about a bigger task at hand; today is that party at Harvard, right?"

I'd honestly forgotten about that in the week gone past. It was nice hearing about Jane's German adventures, getting reacquainted with her, and therefore myself. I tried not to think about Mia having me promise to go to that party.

My Mom looks a little distressed at the word 'party'. "Right." She looks at her wristwatch. "I better get ready for work, and you guys should get going. You've got some state boundaries to cross. "

____

I pull up to what can only be described as a 'Frat' House feeling more refreshed then I should. I drove pretty much all day, but showing Jane around campus and hearing her squeal and point at things made the whole day better. Jane hardly ever squeals, and I'm fairly certain she was only dong so for my sake.

I hold tightly on to Jane's hand as we walk into the House. Though the party has just started, the music is already throbbing. The rich kid who lives here, Bowan, isn't someone I'm friendly with, but he's friendly with everyone else. Every one of the semi-smart-but-had-crazy-connections-rich-kids is here, along with a few of the people who worked hard, and is just trying to let go. The bodies are so closely packed together, I'm surprised when I see Richard, who waves us up a staircase and into a little waiting room.

It takes some major effort, but I weave the two of us to that staircase and into that room. The music is more bearable here. Richard and Mickey, my roommates, lounge around in the too soft chairs.

"Hey, guys." I'm nervous, and I feel my sweaty hand slip from Jane's. Two of my worlds are colliding, and I don't know if it will make a new species of Emmett or a volcano. "This is my girlfriend, Jane. Jane, these are my roommates."

"Nice to meet you." Jane says.

Richard and Mickey are good guys, and they stand up to shake Jane's hand.

"I'm Mickey." Jane doesn't so much as arch an eyebrow at his authentic British accent. He frowns. "You, my lovely bloke, are hard to impress."

"I'm Richard." He shook Jane's hand before turning to me. "Perfect time, as always Emmett. We haven't even been waiting for very long."

He still says it like its a surprise. I wrap my arm around Jane's waist. "There's one more person I'd like you to meet." I whisper in her ear. Then, louder. "Have you guys seen-"

"I'm not late, and I swear by it!" A little hurricane flies into the room, and the question dies in my throat. Mia, her small frame all fancied up in her party gear, turns towards us, and I can feel the Gale winds coming in. "Emmett! You actually came! That's fantastic! And this must be your girlfriend..."

"Jane." My girlfriend says. Her face is unreadable in the face of the craziest of my friends.

"Right. He's a good boyfriend, you know. He never talks about anything but you and physics." She spins away, taking Mickey's arm; her revenge on Richard for there relationship is always slightly edging him out. "Now, if Emmett's here, that means Mickey has to dance. Come on, British boy!"

"See you guys in the mob," Richard says, laughing. Mia doesn't phase him; he's known her to long. He leaves, too.

I stand in the waiting room with Jane, awkward for a second. My new friends are weird, and that comes crashing down on me in that moment. I don't know what Jane, freshly sophisticated, would think of them.

So, like I do with my problems, I avoid it with a; "Let's dance."
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:47 am
Sunshine says...

Lacey Lopez

Hakan and I talk for another hour as I carefully set aside my guilt for the man in his apartment, caring for my baby.

For that hour, I am Hakan's girlfriend again. I am still that teenage girl who lives in her childish past with a teenager she is foolish enough to think she loves. I am free and fearless, jumping off trains and holding tightly to his hand like that will make things better.

For a moment, I forget about what being all those things led to; him and I in the backseat of a truck, doing things I wouldn't be foolish enough to do now.

"That old tree house is still standing, you know. I go up there sometimes to think, but it isn't safe enough for kids to play in."

"No, I didn't think so. It was so old when we were up there! I always thought it felt the same as a pirate ship would feel in a storm; like it would break any second, but it never did, because it had a great captain."

Hakan doesn't say anything after that. I expect him to laugh, to add on to my story the way he has been, but he just looks at me. It is both a surprise and a relief when his lips touch mine. The kiss lingers longer than it should, enough so that I can get his taste, enough so that I want more of it.

What am I doing? I yank away, pulling as far away from him as possible. He is the father of my baby, but that doesn't give him a right to kiss me. Not anymore.

"Hakan, I have-"

I don't know if I'm about to say 'boyfriend' or 'baby', and I don't get the chance to find out.

"Does he ever even see this side of you, or does it just belong to me? This is the real you, but I don't think he gets to see it. That's wrong, Lacey! You say he has you, but you don't act like this around him."

The real me? No, I am just a little girl playing pretend again, for the sake of memories. I am a child-mother now, and Allen has me now, or he should.

I don't reply, just keep my eyes focused on his face. It is still beautiful, still young. Isn't this the way I want to keep it? "This isn't the real me, Hakan." I say quietly. "You don't know me anymore."

"Lacey-" he grabs my hand, but I yank away. "I've always known you, and I always will."

In my heart, I want this to be true, but I know that it isn't. I get up, a million different goodbye scenarios flitting in front of my eyes. I want to pull off something a good book heroine would do, a 'you lost your chance when you did me in your truck. You ruined that child irrevocably.' What comes out is much, much worse.

"I want you to stay the way you are. I have to leave now."

I hurry out of the coffee shop before he can do something stupid like call me back, before I can do something stupid like go.

When I'm far enough away where I know he won't come follow me, I reach out of my purse and grab my phone. "Allen?"

"Yeah?" His voice brings back my life to me.

"Can you come pick me up now? Hakan and I are done." I don't know what the 'done' means. If it means done forever, or done for now. "And, please, bring Melody. We need to have a family day."

------------

Melody examines the henna on her arm as Allen tries to feed her pizza.

"Classy joint." I tease, trying to make light of the situation.

Melody doesn't want to eat the pizza, and after a few coo's, Allen lets her be. As soon as he looks away, she shoves pizza in her mouth.

"Hey, that henna stuff was expensive. You said I could pick the food place, and it was this or Mickey D's."

My comment was a joke, but his was not. Allen is cross with me, and I can't blame. I'm cross with myself.

I put down my slice of pizza, tracing the patterns on my arm. I'd always wanted to get henna; it was cool, like a tattoo that didn't last an idiot's lifetime. The patterns on my foot represented a full cycle, but the ones on my arm were just flowers. When the woman saw my Melody, she insisted on putting a symbol for motherhood on my hip, and it is probably my favorite one.

"The henna was fun. I liked it a lot."

He smiled, but it was gone quickly. "I'm glad, Lacey."

I swallow another fistful of pizza. "Anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

"A wedding invitation." I perk up, surprised. "My old friend Avery is getting married."

I recognize the name, and I see what it does to his face. The same thing, I would think, Hakan's would do to mine. "She was your mistake."

"Yeah."

And I have to believe, then, that Hakan is mine.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:54 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

After Will leaves with Kristen, I'm more than furious with Elise. She's ruining everything for me and if she thinks she's doing the right thing, then boo yah, I'd rather kick her butt than anything else.

"What the fuck was that all about?!" I screamed at Elise and she just turned to me, giving me a look.

"Lena, I just wanted to see if Will would actually take her home..." she started but I silenced her with a wave of my hand.

"Are you here to ruin things for me, Elise? You know Will has moved on, why the fuck would you make him feel guilty?"

"I wasn't trying to make him feel guilty, Len. All I wanted to know if he still loved you! Now, I at least I know he doesn't. You're not worth him, Lena! Just let it go..."

I stare at her dumbfounded. I cannot believe this. She was controlling my life. I needed her to stop. "Elise, you're not my god forsaken mom! You're just a friend so act like one! Why do you care what Will does? And how do you know that I still like Will? You have no right to fire lies at me-"

"I'm not firing lies at you! I've seen it in your eyes, Lena! You've never been able to forget him. Ever! You're the one who's lying! Its not me!"

"Just stop being a bitch, alright? And stop interfering in my personal problems!" I shout for everyone to hear.

The kitchen is quite and some people are peering into the kitchen, curious to know what going on between the Swiss girl and the local one. Andy and Rick turn to leave, pushing everyone out of the way and telling them to go home. I storm out of the back door and get in to my car. Why was I even living? Why did I have the same feeling for Will that I had back when I was a drunk teenager?

I try calling Avery but all I hear is her voice machine. I needed a friend. Elise was over-reacting over everything. I didn't know what had gotten over her, I just wish I knew. And then, like something forced me to do so, I'm punching Jane's number. She picks up, her voice sleepy.

"Hello?" her voice vibrated.

"Jane, its me, Lena." I tell, my voice croaky from all the crying I was doing.

"Lena? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I-I'm driving across some stupid street I don't even know. Can I come over?"

Allen
Spoiler! :
Later. I promise.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm
Nike says...

I'll write later!!! PROMISE!
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"Holy fuck! Last night was amazing!" I say excitedly to Tristan who's laying beside me in the hotel room we both shared with Ashton. By the end of the night, I had both guys sleeping on either side of me. It was great!

"Yeah it was. I didn't know that you had stripper moves." Tristan says jokingly to me, poking me in the ribs and making me laugh.

"Neither did I! But it was so fun! I mean when that guy was calling to me and saying that I should go up...well I was so scared. But once I actually got to the pole..." I shake my head with a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah you did better than all of them. Those gymnastic practices finally proved to be effective." Tristan says laughing. I smile and get out of the bed and then look around confusedly.

"Where's Ashton?" I ask looking around. Tristan shrugs.

"He had a meeting with his father to get you your wedding at the plaza. Theres a good chance that they'll be able to get it. Oh and we'll be having the reception dinner at Masa. Just like you wanted." Tristan says it all simply like its no big deal. But I can already feel my eyes filling with tears.

"Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" I scream and jump onto Tristan. I nuzzle his neck and he hugs me tightly.

"This is your big day Avery. I just wanted you to be happy." He says softly into my hair. I pull my head back and just stare at him. His brown eyes looking at me with such happiness and his dirty blond hair all around his face. And his lips. Oh those lips. I can remember the things that they would do to me...I shake my head hard and fast to get out of that state of mind. And then I realize that i'm straddling Tristan and hope off the bed, my cheeks beginning to warm up. Tristan busts out laughing.

"Oh my god! Its still so easy to make you blush! Oh gosh i've missed you so much." He comes over to me and envelops me in a huge huge and I can smell a nice woodsy smell on him and then suddenly he breaks it.

"I'm gonna go take a shower!" I squeek, and then I rush into the bathroom. When i'm in the shower I think back to yesterday. It truly was one of the best nights i've had in awhile. When we got to the city we hit up every awesome club, and were let into each and every VIP section and we didn't have to wait in any lines since I looked like a victoria secret model for all of the clothes I was wearing. And I kept getting free drinks at the bar from random guys, and I danced with Tristan and Ashton for hours on hours. At one of the bars, I was so drunk I got up on the neon colored bar and started dancing, and then some other chicks joined me. And my most favorite part was when we hit up the strip club towards the end.
It just so happens that, that night was guest night, and any person that the DJ found attractive enough to go up was called out and people would cheer them on. I had only been in the club for like five minutes before I was called up, being described as " The gorgeous yellow bone, with curves from out of this world, in that tiny little purple dress". Even though I was drunk as all hell I was still pretty shy, and didn't go up until Ashton smiled at me and pulled me up there with him. He started laughing as he pulled off his shirt and swung around the pole a few times. After a few minutes the crowd was tired of him and said they wanted "The yellow bone". So he smiled at me and jumped off the stage.
For about two minutes I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, but then Tristan reached up and handed me some type of crazy fruity drank and after that I was swinging on the pole, doing splits and just being crazy. I still had a bunch of the bills that were thrown at me, a lot of them being hundreds. But don't worry. No clothes were taken off.
When I get out of the shower, I nervously look out of the bathroom for a second and find a note on top of a pair of shorts and a tank. The note was just Ashton telling me that he bought me some clothes from downstairs (did I mention how fucking posh the hotel was?) And that he and Ashton will be waiting downstairs for me in their rental. When i'm done changing and i'm outside i'm met by two unbelievably attractive guys smiling at me from a cherry red convertible.

"When the hell did you guys get this?" I ask, my face turning into a huge smile.

"While you were showering. Oh and here you go. We got you breakfast." Tristan hands me a bag labled "The Five leaves". I gasp and smile at them again.

"My daddy always used to bring me here when we would come to the city." I say opening up the bag "He would always get me the charcuterie plate...with the...how the hell did you guys know what to get me?" I say in amazement while I take out my avocado fried tomatoes and grilled chorizo. Both Ashton and Tristan shrug their shoulders with a smiles on their faces.

"We called your pops and filled him in and then he proceeded to fill us in." Ashton explained, starting the car. I almost felt like crying again as I ate the delicious food with the wind blowing through my still wet curly hair.

"I love you guys." I say quietly, and they both smile, Ashton doing his signature 100 watt smile, and Tristan doing his sexy half grin. Then Ashton turns up the music and we all relax for the ride back to harmony.

Kristin

"Hey...boo boo are you alright?" Avery says, her light voice sounding like little tinkling bells. When I open my eyes she literally looks like a goddess, standing over me, her green eyes bright and wide with worry, but her lips having a tiny little smile.

"I'll be fine." I say, sitting up slowly from the comfy tempurpedic guest room bed. "I just got really drunk last night and...oh no no no....fuckity fuck fuck mcfucker." Avery raises her perfectly arched eyebrows at me and her smile gets wider.

"What happened?" She asks, sitting on the bed. I sigh and put my forehead in my hands.

"I flirted like crazy with that ex-jackhole of yours." I hear chuckles from the other room and narrow my eyes. Before I can ask Avery says what she needs to first.

"You know, Will isn't that bad." She says with a shrug "Yeah, he hurt me, but i've hurt a lot of people too. I wouldn't want my past mistakes to be held over my head like that." She shrugs, and I shoot her a "Are you kidding me look?" while tying my hair into a bun.

"Avery, he made you want to kill yourself. Thats not alright." I say rolling my eyes at her kindness. She looks almost offended by my bluntness for a second.

"I was unstable Kristin. I can't blame that on Will." She says, quietly.

"No Avery. You were hurt beyond measure. You felt like you had no one. And he didn't help with that one bit. Instead he just fucked random chicks named Kat, and lived his happy go lucky life. I would never settle for a guy like that." I say, with a defiant sneer. Avery sighs and lifts up her hands and then drops them, her sign of giving it the best she could and then giving up.

"Atleast play nice for me love? He is my hubbies best man. And I want no negativity in this wedding." She says with a stern look "This wedding will probably end up on TMZ since there'll be practically hundreds of cameras there so stay on your best behavior. Alright?" She says sternly. I smile at her.

"Yes captain, my captain!" I say with a salute. She laughs and swats my arm.

"Hey Ave, here's the- Oh it's you!" The cute guy from yesterday says. He's so HOT! His hair is like an awesome auburn red and is sexily spiky and his eyes are almost golden. He's muscular and tanned and all around just yummy looking.

"Thinks for bringing this Ash." Avery says with a thankful smile and then her face perks up "Oh I haven't introduced you to my cousin. Kristin, this is Ashton. Ashton, this is Kristin. My much prettier, more fun, funnier, cousin. And Kristin this is my fake husband. Otherwise known as Mr. Joel Simmons, Mrs. Violet Simmons husband." Avery says with a smile.

"We met actually." Ashton says, his golden eyes still on my bright excited gray ones.

"Yes, we have." I say nodding my head at him with a coy smile on my face. Suddenly Avery's face turns into a knowing smile and she starts inching toward the door.

"I think that i'll go give Tristan a glass of some tasty wine I got the other day. You two have fun!" And with that she leaves closing the door on her way out. Ashton smiles at me, and takes the place on the bed that Avery was just occupying. Now that i'm closer to him I can smell his expensive smelling spicy cologne.

"So Ashton...how do you like Harmony?" I ask leaning forward just a bit. I'm wearing the dress from last night, a slate gray mini dress, with a plunging V-neck. By leaning forward like this it gives me the illusion of having boobs. Ashton smiles and leans a bit closer.

"Why...I think that i'm liking it quite a bit. You know...i've always been quite turned on by german accents. And yours is just an aphrodisiac..." he says, his gaze trailing up and down my body, stopping back at my eyes.

"Oh, es ist?" I ask, not expecting him to know what I said. He laughs quietly, a deep baritone of a laugh that makes my blood warm up.

"Oh ja, es ist. So viel ... dass ich denke, dass könnte ich möchte mit Ihnen jetzt schlafen." He says in fluent german. I gasp in surprise, his bluntness making me blush as red as a tomato. And suddenly he's kissing me and lowering me down to my pillow, and suddenly I have a flash of Will's adorable face and I feel bad for a second. And then theres nothing but bliss.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 am
Nike says...

Jane Wills

Emmett and I danced at this frat party. I couldn't help but be excited to be here. But at the same time, I was a bit frightened. It brought me back to my past of drinking, sleeping, and hangovers. But being here with Emmett made it all the more better.

We were having fun. The music was pumping and I was having the time of my life. He knew me all too well.

"Emm, I'm gonna grab a beer, want one?" I asked once we pulled to the side of the dancing.

He was hesitant at first, not looking at me. Then he smiled. "Naw, I don't want one. But I'll join you."

Hand in hand, we walked toward the 'bar area', pushing past many people. Many people I didn't recognize. Which was okay since I had Emmett.

"One Corona please?" I rolled my 'r' at the guy behind the bar.

"Sure," he smiled, bringing one up for me.

I took it, sipping some of it down. This was one of my favorite drinks, but German beer could top this any day. We decided to sit down at the couches next to us for a second. Finally, my legs could rest.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Emmett asked once we sat down.

"Yeah, it's nice." I sipped my beer. "You?"

He just nodded, putting his arm around my shoulders. I cuddled into him. He was so comfortable... I couldn't imagine myself without him.

Some girl came up to us, that pretty one. Emmett's friend from college. Her name slipped out of my head, but she stood in front of us with Mickey. I managed to catch his name. Nice one Jane. They held onto each other, the girl looking drunk as ever.

"Mia..." Emmett smiled.

Right. Mia. Remember that Jane.

"Hey guys, looks like you two are having fun." she giggled.

I placed my beer on the floor and smiled up at her. She seemed jumpy, in a good way, very energetic. The type of person I'd never be.

"Of course." I said. "This is a great party."

"Great! Wanna dance Jane?" She asked.

"Uh, I just wanna be with Emm now." I gave her an apologetic look.

"Right, you haven't seen each other in so long. I won't be bothering you two."

Mia pulled Mickey's arm and they dissapeared into the party. Looking at Emmett, I noticed he was a little frustrated. I kissed his cheek, drawing his attention from everything else.

"Wanna head home?" I asked.

He simply nodded and we were off.

"Yes, Lena. Of course you can." I whispered into the phone, suddenly awake.

I was at Emmett's again. So, walking out of the guest room I was in, I tried to be quiet. If I were to get Lena into the house, I needed to find a way without waking anyone.

She needed someone right now and I just happened to be that random person. I guess something really bad happened. I'm never the go-to person when someone needs help.

"Great," I heard her sigh in releief.

"The thing is, I'm in Emmett's house. Do you know the address?"

"Um, no."

"I'll text it. Just when you get here, go to the backyard. I'll open the fence for you."

"Thanks, I'll see in in a couple minutes. Really, thank you for this Jane."

"Any time," I smiled, hanging up. Right then, I sent her Emmett's address.

I crept down the stairs slowly, being as quiet as I possibly could. Once I reached the bottom floor, I headed toward the kitchen. There I grabbed two water bottles and a small box of Milano cookies. Talking means eating. I think. Anyway, after I got that, I walked outside through the kitchen and closed the sliding door. It was a bit chilly, but I left my blankets out here on the bench, just next to the grill. I placed the items on the ground and walked to the gate.

Just that second, I saw her park her car and get out, looking directly at the gate. I opened it, waving her in. She ran, a quiet run, and got into the backyard. I locked it and we sat down on the bench.

"So," I started.

She needed time to process things out, to be able to put what she felt into words I guess. To get her thoughts out into the open without sounding crazy. That's how I am, at least, before I tell anyone anything.

"It's just today was a wreck." she finally said, her voice cracking.

Even though it was night, I could tell that she cried not too long ago. Her eyes were red and she looked so tired.

"What happened."

And that's when she told me everything. I mean everything. From the beginning of last year, when she was still in high school, to now. My, her life was fucked up. Not as bad as mine was, of course, but seriously, I wouldn't want to live through that shit.

"So now, Avery is getting married to Leo and Will is planning their wedding... he fucked it up." she was teary again, wiping at her cheeks. "Like I told you. He made today horrific for her. And what could I do? Nothing. Because Leo was part of it as well. But you know what? Ave should've been happy that they got her a rehearsal dinner and wedding. It's hard to get one so quickly." She kept on saying. I was already on my fifth cookie.

"Right," I said.

"And Elise... I didn't want to blow up at her like that... it's just. God, yes, I love Will. I still fucking do. And he's moved on, I supposedly moved on to Dylan. It just doesn't make sense! Why do I still have feelings for him when I have Dylan?" she looked at me, her face so worried.

After a second, she saw the cookies and grabbed one. She ate it in a mere few seconds and took another.

"Eating your anger is not healthy." I warned.

"Whatever." she said with a full mouth. "I didn't want Elise to do that to him! He didn't deserve that embarrassment."

"Of course he didn't." I chimed in.

"Exactly!"

"Do you know if he's really over you? Or if he's in the same sitch as you?" I asked.

That made her think for a second, a bit of hope rising in her eyes. And then I saw defeat shape her face.

"He has to be over me by now. Guys don't love forever you know. Kristen is his new girl."

"You sure about that? Did you ask him?"

"No,"

"Then, why don't you ask him." I took the box of cookies from her hands slowly, but she pulled it back so I stopped trying.

"Right now?"

I nodded. Picking through her pockets, she pulled out her phone. She was shaking as she dialed him up.

"Will?" she said.

Spoiler! :
RAWR RAWR DRAMA

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 am
MikeyG says...

Ashton

"Che era incredibile." Kristin whispers in italian. I laugh, a deep chuckle I know that she can feel since she's laying on my chest.

"It truly was." I say, resting my hands behind my head. Kristin looks beautiful right now. Her long blonde hair is splayed every where, and her gray eyes are staring at me in pure amazement, and unadulterated lust.

"You were pretty loud." I say with a smile "The whole neighborhood probably heard us." I twist a piece of her hair around my finger. She laughs, and thats when I notice what I really like about her. Although her voice isn't light and tinkly like Avery's, it's still unique in its own way. Her voice is like honey slowly being poured, it's not quite deep but its sultry and sexy. The type of voice that you could either imagine telling you a bedtime story or whispering dirty words into your ear as you take her from behind.

"Well..." she says, that husky voice of hers making knots in my stomach "If your gonna do it, you might as well do it right." She says, and places a soft warm kiss on my lips.

"Are you guys done up there?" Avery calls upstairs, ruining the moment. Kristin laughs against my lips and I hug her tight against me not wanting the moment to end, until she wiggles her skinny self out of my grip.

"Come on sympa," she says, calling me sexy in french "It's time to go back to civilization again." She says and hops out of bed.

"You know, your lucky I had a very interracial private tutor, or else I wouldn't have known most of the dirty things you were screaming out to me in bed..." I say coming behind her and leaving a trail of kisses down from her pale neck to her shoulder. She moans, and for a second I consider ignoring everyone downstairs and going for another round, but while i'm considering my options, Kristin wiggles out from my grasp again, laughing.

"Ah...your so easy to lose track of time with. But amazingly we've been up here for hours." she says, looking at her white gold diamond moonchic watch.

"Hard to believe..." I say admiring her naked body while she puts on a new thong and bra. She doesn't have that many curves but damn...did she know how to make up for it. I put on my calvin Klein underwear and sigh.

"Can we come back later tonight?" I ask, my voice almost begging.

"Nah I can't...I have a regular skype meeting with my girlfriend." she says, blushing an adorable shade of pink.

"Oh like one of your friends from Germany?" I ask buttoning up my shirt.

"No I mean my girlfriend, girlfriend." she says, becoming even more pink.

"Wait...wait what? Your girlfriend...like Lezbi-honest type of girlfriend....or like experimental, just testing the waters type girlfriend?" I ask her, while sitting down but keeping my eyes on hers, her eyes constantly darting away from mine. And then she smiles and giggles and starts coming towards me.

"I mean," She says while sitting on my lap, putting her slender arm around the back of my neck "My bisexual, open relationship type girlfriend." She smiles at me, her teeth showing brightly against her pale skin. "Here, let me show you." she says and then hops off of me. She goes to the other side of the room and gets her charging luvaglio laptop.

"What the hell?" I ask in amazement " The luvaglio laptop cost 10 million dollars!" I shake my head. "I don't even have one. And my father is an almost billionare. I do have the ego for bently...but seriously? Did you have to get it emerald encrusted though? Seriously?" She shrugs at me.

"Green is my favorite color, but look!" She says. It literally only takes 30 seconds for the laptop to turn on and get onto the homepage and a few more seconds for her to be calling a contact on skype.

"Hey baby!" a girl with a slight french accent calls out. When she comes into view I almost faint. This chick...this girl...good lord. She's fucking beautiful. Her skin is like dark chocolate but is smooth and glowing. Her pitch black hair reminds me a bit of Avery's with its curly-ness, but her's has a more...well curlier texture than Avery's. Avery's hair might be curly, but she has more of a silky texture. This girls hair looks like it's curls might have curls. Her eyes are a warm honey hazel, and I can tell that she's petite by the laptop but has amazing curves. Her smile is warm and filled with deep dimples.

"Who's this?" she asks, confused but still smiling.

"This is the best guy in bed that i've had since you Alosha. And you know that, thats saying something." Kristin says coming into view.

"OMG I recognize you!" she yells excitedly. "Your Cole Baxter's son, and Avery's husband in the Walking dead!" Her smile is even bigger than before and I blush. This girl...her personality is so magnetic. I've never met someone that i've liked so immediately, other than Avery. "Huh..." she says looking intently at me through the screen, and then she smiles again "Yep, you look like a good fuck!" and then she giggles, and it sounds so unbelievably cute.

"It's nice to meet you Alosha." I say with a smile. "Your girlfriend is very...well...inviting." I say with a smirk.

"I would hope so!" Alosha says grinning brightly "I hope that you'll find me to be just as "inviting"." She says doing air quotes. " But I must be going now. I'm leaving to meet Catherine at her place. She texted me that she's gotten some new and cool "toys" and has replenished her whip cream, so i'll talk to you about that later tonight." Kristin smiles at her and laughs.

"Have fun with that baby. I know you love your redheads." Kristin says with a roll of her eyes.

"Well I know you do too." She says looking at me with a smile "But in the end I always love my vanilla more." she says with a wink.

"I've always loved my chocolate truffle." Kristin says, making kissy faces. Alosha lets loose a cute little laugh.

"Bye babe! Love you!" Alosha calls out.

"Love you more babe!" Kristin says, and then ends the call. I smile at her.

"Alosha is really nice. And hot. How long have you two been together?" I ask, getting up and putting on my belt.

"It'll be seven years the day that Avery gets married." Kristin says with a bright smile. I raise my eyebrows in surprise, and she shrugs, her face still joyful and content.

"It's easier because we're both bisexual, enjoy having an open relationship,are open to threesomes, and love each other very much." Kristin says "And when she comes to America for Ave's wedding..." Kristin winks at me. "Okay time to go!" she says, throwing open the door and charging downstairs, ruining that very sexy moment. I sigh but smile and follow her.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"Leo! Baby i'm so sorry!" I yell launching myself at Leo. He nuzzles himself into my neck and chuckles.

"I thought that you would still hate me when I came back." Leo says, his eyes holding a tinge of pain left over from yesterday. I kiss him hard on the mouth, and pull back for just a second.

"I love you Lee Lee. You were there for me when everyone else was gone. And I was acting like a spoiled little bitch yesterday." I say my cheeks turning pink.

"I was even worse V. I know how critical this celebration is for you because well...we don't know how that surgery will turn out. For all we know these next two weeks may be your last." He says, his voice cracking "You deserve to have everything and anything you want my love." He kisses me softly.

"Well I still will but...I only want you and Colt and Cait and Tristan." The last person just slips out of my mouth without me thinking about it. Tristan bursts out laughing from our couch.

"Well you'll get all of that."Leo says ignoring Tristan and holding me close. "I love you." He says and lowers his mouth dow to mine.

"I love you more!" I say breaking the kiss, and then going back.

"No, I love y-" Leo begins but Tristan cuts him off with a good natured smile.

"You guys are cute! I get it!" Tristan says laughing and coming towards us with two glasses of wine. Suddenly Will comes in through the door too and I seperate from Leo to give Will a tight hug.

"I'm sorry to you too. I know that you put a lot of hard work into this for me, and i'm sorry for acting like it means nothing." Will is tense against me, but then soon I feel him relax and hug me back.

"No problem Ave" Will says with a smile. Suddenly, I want everyone downstairs so I call out for Kristin to come downstairs.

"So guys...what shall we do?" Leo asks putting his arm around me. I shrug but smile back up at him.

"I was playing "I declare war" with tristan. You guys can join in too." I say with a smile. We're in the middle of playing when Kristin zooms down the stairs with pink cheeks and a flustered attitude. I see Will smile just a little bit at her and I suddenly think "Oh no" before Ashton comes down the stairs and see's Will. Both freeze and Kristin looks between the two of them, confused.

"Ash-" Will begins before his phone rings. I recognize his ringtone for Lena and roll my eyes. Oh come on, what happened to Dylan? Will holds a hold on sign towards Ashton and begins walking towards the kitchen to talk to her privately.

"Avery...what the fuck is this?" Leo asks, his voice deadly calm but so full of anger. He's looking at the t.v. screen. Everyone crowds around him. Ashton looks down with a roll of his eyes, Tristan looks at it with his jaw on the floor, Kristin busts out laughing, and Leo looks angrier than i've ever seen him. And the blood rushes out of my head. Because on the screen is a headliner on TMZ saying "Upcoming model and actress spotted pole dancing! Is this her new hobby?" And below that is a picture of me, spinning around the golden pole, with my barely there dress and break neck heels. And suddenly i'm falling and falling and falling and then everything is black.

Spoiler! :
She fainted guys. She didn't die lol

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm
MikeyG says...

Ashton Baxter

"Oh fuck." I grunt, as Avery's unconscious body falls into me. Okay even I must say that too much shit is going on. Will is still talking to whoever called him, and is probably looking forward to yelling at me about keeping the whole pregnancy thing under wraps and for never calling him back. I shake my head out of my thoughts. This is much more important right now. I pick Avery up, and her head rolls over the side of my arm. I sigh.

"I'll take her ups-" I'm cut off by a gasp from Avery. Well that was quick.

"Give her to me." Leo says quietly, his eyes full of equal amounts of worry and anger. I watch her as she shakes her head slowly.

"Ashty take me upstairs please." She requests. I sigh again. Even after having some of the most amazing sex i've ever had, I still can't say no to this girl. She clings to me tightly and then she whispers into my ear "Near the stairway is the garage door. Bring me to the car, I need to get the hell outta here." And then she whimpers quietly, as though in pain, and everyone watches quietly but full of pity and sorrow for the poor girl with tumors. And then it all clicks. When we're inside of the car, and she pulls out of the driveway quietly while I put my head in my hands.

"I didn't know that your acting was that good. You've gotten better I see." I say quietly, while she shrugs.

"I guess. I only use it when I need to. So...I never got to ask if you had fun with Kristin." She asks with a small smile.

"She's amazing." I say shaking my head " She promised a threesome when her girlfriend came." I say excitedly. Avery shakes her head as she gets onto the highway.

"Have you seen Alosha?" Avery asks curiously. I nod my head.

"We "met" on skype. The girl...is well...amazing. I don't know how to describe it but she's so..." I shake my head, at a loss for words.

"Don't worry I know what you mean." Avery says, her cheeks turning a bit pink "I just met her last year and for only a few minutes, when I brought Colton and Caitlyn to meet my dads side of the family. But when I met her... okay, i'm not bisexual or anything but seriously...I just felt so..." I nod my head laughing as Avery goes through the same loss that I had.

"I just can't wait to meet her." I say with a smile on my face. We reach Avery's favorite bar, in a really nice hotel. I open her door and help her out of the car.

"What a gentleman. "Avery says laughing. "But Kristin must really like you. She's really possessive of Alosha, especially with guys. You must have turned her out in bed." Avery laughs even harder. At the bar, i'm sipping on my beer when I almost choke on it. That woman...she may be the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. After thinking that I smirk at her. Ah...a new conquest. How fun.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 pm
AlmondEyes says...

~Luna~

I sigh as I walk through the revolving doors of the hotel. I love working in Le Bernerdin. Not only is the pay great, but the ambiance is so calm and relaxing I almost feel as if i'm a customer. It's just the going back and forth from the city to Harmony. It kills me every time. Not only that but I also have to go to school there too. Sometimes I just wished that I could live in the city myself, with its constant movement. I'm truly getting sick and tired of the constant stagnancy of suburbia named Harmony. But I know that I could never leave. Especially since mom is the way she is now. Her tumors may not have been cancerous, but she was still recovering since having them removed. But that's not the only thing. This is where Mom wanted to set down new roots. I couldn't turn my back on this place.

As I neared the bar, I stopped dead in my tracks in surprise. I haven't seen Avery in so long! And I see an attractive guy sitting next to her, watching her with an almost brotherly smile as he sips from his draft beer. I like his eyes. Their practically golden, like a jaguars. Suddenly the guys eyes connect with mine and he stares at me, like a predator spotting its prey. Of course I've never been the prey nor do I ever plan to be one, so I meet his eyes head on his and raise an eyebrow. Suddenly his widen in surprise and he smirks at me, lifting an eyebrow as well. Avery suddenly realizes that he's no longer listening to whatever she's saying, and curiously looks back to find what he's watching. When she sees me, her face breaking into a huge smile as she hops off of her bar stool to rush towards me.

"Luna!" She cries out, practically jumping on me, clasping her arms tightly around my neck "It's been so frickin long! How are you? How's your mom? How's Lini? Oh my gosh I've missed you!" She practically screams in my ear. I smile and hug her back, and then begin slowly disentangling myself from her. I'd forgotten she was a hugger.

"I'm good. I got an acceptance letter from NYU, and since the school was pretty popular and was offering a full ride, I decided to go for it. I also got a waitressing job at that really nice french restaurant, Le Bernerdin. Mom is...good I guess. She got her tumors removed and she's a bit weak, but she's recovering nicely. Lini got an acceptance letter to Stanford, and she's loving it there. And I've missed you too. How have things been with you?" I ask with a smile. She rolls her eyes dramatically and is about to speak when the man she was with, cuts her off.

"Well that's pretty rude Avery. Aren't you going to introduce me?" He asks, getting up from his bar stool. Avery rolls her eyes again and sighs.

"Ashton this is Luna Wenchester, an old close friend of mine from high school that I've missed like crazy. Luna this is Ashton Baxter, a friend of mine that I met in California while shooting that spin off for the Walking Dead. He played my husband on there." She says it all in a huff, still pretty annoyed at getting cut off I guess.

"Nice to meet your acquaintance." He says extending his hand to me with that smirk.

"Likewise." I say, with a smile of my own. His hand is warm but dry, a nice combination compared to those gross cold but clammy hands that some guys have.

"So Luna, would you care to join us?" Avery asks with a bright grin.

"Yes Luna, would you?" Ashton asks, pulling back a stool with an almost secretive smile of his own.

"Sure, why not?" I say and climb into the seat. Ashton is still near the stool and as I climb into it he takes a long look at my long tanned legs, clearly visible from this damned pencil striped skirt they make we wear.

"Down boy!" Avery calls out and giggles as Ashton turns the slightest shade of pink at being caught.

"Sooooooo, as I was saying before I was rudely cut off," Avery begins with a pointed look at Ashton " I'm getting married!" She cries out excitedly, shoving her ring finger into my face. Damn. even I have to admit that the ring is nice, and looks pretty expensive. I raise my eyebrows.

"To Will, i'm guessing?" I say with a smile.

The smile on her face completely falls and she looks away. I frown. "Did I say something wrong?"
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

267 Reviews

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills

I had no idea what happened on that phone call, being the nice friend that I am, I gave her some space and went inside the house. She was out there for at least an hour, talking. I caught some tears run down her face. It got me worried. But still, I stood in the kitchen, sipping some coffee, watching her.

"Aye," I heard Emmett's sleepy voice.

Turning on my heel, I saw him. Still in his pj's. When he reached me I gave him my mug and he chugged it all down.

"Looks like you're more tired than I am." I laughed.

"You didn't sleep?" he asked, handing me the mug back.

I walked up to the sink and placed the mug in there, retreating back to my spot by the island. Just that very moment, Lena came into the kitchen. Her eyes were red but she smiled anyway.

Emmett and I froze, ready for her to break down and sob again. But she didn't, she just walked off into the foyer, toward the front door. I followed after her, grabbing her arm lightly.

"Lena, is everything okay?"

She nodded. "I'm going to meet up with Will now, it's better to talk in person. Thanks Jane. Really, I owe you." she said.

I just smiled, pulling her into a tight hug. It was good to have a friend like her. She was nice and overall, she actually liked me. Once we pulled away, she smiled and walked out the front door, leaving me to wonder, did Will and her work out?

Spoiler! :
CHOCO!!

William Franco

Lena was on the phone with me. Crying. I could barely make her words out. There was so much ruckus around me, I just walked to the kitchen, hoping I could hear her better.

"Lee, what's going on?"

There was a crack in her voice. She was getting me worried and I didn't even know what for.

"Will, it's just. God. I'm so stupid!" she took a deep breath. "Everything that happened in this past year... I thought I''d be better."

That made my heart stop, realizing she was talking about me. I looked into the living room, trying to loosen the guilt that hung above me and saw Avery, in Ashton's arms. Leo was freaking out, but then he calmed down as Ash walked away with her. What just happened?! Is Avery okay?!

"Look Lee, I gotta go. I know what you're talking about and we have to work that out. How about you meet up with me? My place in two hours?"

"Yeah, yeah." I heard her sigh. "That I can do."

"Great," I smiled. "See you."

Once I hung up, I ran after Ashton, feeling my heart beat right out of my chest. If something happened to Avery, God. I needed to know. Leo tried to stop me, but I managed to get out of the house, hop into my car, and follow Ash.

"So, to make her better, he took her to a bar?" I whispered to myself.

As I hopped out of my car, I looked at myself. This was a really luxurious place, I had to look somewhat decent. Fuck it. I walked into the place, all smiles, like I owned it. That always worked. I passed through this elegant restaurant with stuck-up rich clients, and lobster for dinner. I'm telling you, these people give me the heeby-geebies. I found my way to the bar area and saw Ave, Ashton and...? Who was that? Luna? Wow, I haven't seen her in so long.

"Did I say something wrong?" I heard Luna say as I was in hearing distance. I stood still behind some waiter's table and listened for a little longer.

Avery's face changed dramatically as she looked from anywhere but Luna. Her eyes reached where I was but I hid, crouching down behind the table. I peeked past the side and saw her now chugging her drink. Whatever it was these rich folks drank.

"She's not marrying Will." Ashton said which made me choke on my own saliva. I coughed a little and managed to keep hiding.

"Wait... what?" Luna asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"It's this guy, Leo. Really great guy. Trust me, Will has nothing on him." Ashton said.

That's when I got up and walked toward them, unsure if they saw me yet or not. Once I reached where they were, they all turned to look at me, eyes wide in shock.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

Silence.

"Um, I was wondering, Ave, are you okay?" I looked at her.

"Yeah," she snapped out of whatever trance she was in. "I'm good." she put on that soft smile that I dearly missed.

"You sure? I saw that something happened and I just wanted to be sure you were alive." I laughed. "I know, sounds stupid, but I care."

"Now you care," I heard Ashton huff under his breath.

I looked at him, unsure if I even heard that right. Did Ash really just say that? Turning back to Avery, I saw her and Luna whispering to each other. There was this pang in my chest when I saw that, I don't know where that came from.

"Right. I'm gonna go then." I said, barely.

Ave looked at me and nodded, as if giving me approval. As I smiled back at her, I trailed her arm to her hand. There I saw it. Her engagement ring. Feeling my throat close up, I couldn't help how stupid I felt. Defeated. She was getting married. It was the first time I saw her ring, and on her. It made it all the more real and that just made me want to cry.

Spoiler! :
Choco! Let's do their talking thingy. And Desti, I think Will is heart broken :(
Last edited by Nike on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 pm
MikeyG says...

Ashton

"Avery lets get going." I say, taking away her third sex on a beach. She has taken four whiskey shots and has drank three sex on the beaches since Will has left.

"Noooo!" She cries out reaching for the drink. I shake my head at her and she soon gives up, slumping her head onto the table.

"Luna it was very nice meeting you, and I hope to see you again soon, but i've gotta take Avery home now." I say, attempting to help Avery up. She stumbles and mumbles to herself. I sigh again and just pick her up, deciding that it would be the safest option.

"It was nice meeting you too Ashton." She says with a pretty little smile. I smile at her and start heading toward the doors. Once in the car, Avery starts crying for literally no reason at all. And then she starts yelling out random shit.

"I still love Will ya know! But I also still love Tristan! And you!" At that I feel my heart pang, but I decide to ignore it and keep my eyes on the road.

"You should stop Avery. You may say something you regret later." I say trying to calm her down but she continues.

"Ashton your such a good guy! And i'm just a horrible bitch! I knew that you were in love with me, but I made you spy on the guy I still had feelings for. And you did, because you cared. I think that I love you more than ever right now, but I love Leo at almost the same level. Maybe more." She shakes her head. I want to do it...I really do. I pull over onto the side of the road. I had decided to take a short cut through some farm land so this are seemed truly abandoned.

"Why don't you find out now?" I ask, turning off the car and turning to her. I expected a moment of pondering, of realizing that its too late or realizing that Leo is truly the better guy. But she doesn't hesitate. As soon as I finished my sentence, she leaned over and put her lips on mine. Even though she was drunk she was still a wonderful kisser. Her lips expertly separated mine, and when her tongue slipped into my mouth I was in heaven. I began unbuttoning the comfy button down she had been wearing and then begin unhooking her bra, while she practically rips off my shirt.

"I love you Avery." I say, separating my lips from hers for just a second before she places them back on mine.

"I love you too." She says, and when I open my eyes I realize that her face seems to be filled with tears, but its probably my imagination. She finally just decides to straddle me, and as she hurriedly begins unbuttoning my pants and I do the same to her...well at that moment all of our cares in the world diminish. And we just do it, right there in the car, on an abandoned road.

Leo Westings

I'm pacing the living room back and forth when Avery finally arrives. She has her usual hangover face on, her eyes and cheeks puffy, and her hair a mess. After we both stand there for a few seconds just pondering the other I begin walking to her. When i'm finally just a breath away from her I sigh, and take her into my arms. She's tense at first but then begins to relax, and soon she's hugging me back tightly and crying into my chest.

"I don't care about what happened at that strip club you know." I say quietly "Actually if you must know, when I was 19 I was so in dept that I used to do private house call visits for bachelorette parties. I have to admit," I say separating from her for a second, just to look at her face. She's still so fucking beautiful. "It was pretty fun." At that she grins widely but soon begins sobbing again. I pick her up, walk to the couch, and then sit down, thus placing her on my lap. She nuzzles herself into the crevice of my shoulder and I chuckle. She's really cute, even when shes breaking down in tears.

"I cheated on you with Ashton last night!" She sobs out so suddenly that my heart drops. I sigh, and try to take her off of my lap, but she clings to my shirt.

"No NO NO! Your gonna try to break up with me now and...and...that can't happen! I lov-" She's practically yelling in my ear, so I shush her by placing a finger on her lips. I feel her literally shaking like a leave on my lap and chest and I hug her to me.

"Avery...i'm not going to leave you, stupid. I love you, ya know. Its just that I don't understand. I asked you if you wanted and open relationship earlier and you said no. I don't understand it." I shake my head, and I feel her shake even more against me.

"Y-y-your n-not gonna l-leave me?" She stutters, through her sobs. Now you see I find that so fucking adorable, because her voice gets all small and her stuttering just sounds so...cute.

"No i'm not going to leave you Avery. I love you, so i'm going to marry you. Got it?" I ask patting her back.

"Yes sir." She says quietly and then continues crying against me. When i'm sure that she's literally cried herself to sleep on me I carry her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. I sigh as I look down at her, and then I leave the room. I take out my phone and call Cole Baxters personal number.

"Yeah, forget next week. We're getting married the day after tomorrow." I say quickly and quietly while heading out to pick up Averys wedding dress.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Spoiler! :
i think that you meant "shaking like a leaf" (stupid =P)

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:53 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

Waking up this morning is perfection. I blink open my eyes to find myself in Leo's arms, holding me leisurely but still pretty tightly. I sigh. I don't deserve him. I seriously don't. Especially after what i've done. I begin crawling out of bed, but I guess that i've moved to much and his eyes are open when I look back at him.

"Are you running from me again?" He asks quietly with a smile. I smile back at him and shake my head.

"Not anymore babe." I say, standing up "I'm just gonna go and take a shower." I stretch as I say this. He smiles and sits up in bed.

"Wouldn't you rather...take one together?" He asks giving me his silly sexy pouty face expression. I roll my eyes but still giggle a bit.

"Maybe later. I'm heading to the gym right now. You know how crowded La Palestra gets on friday mornings." I say while putting on my silk robe and putting my hair in a bun. He rolls his eyes at me.

"That gym is ridiculously expensive for no reason at all. Go to New York sports club or Retro Fitness like us middle-class folk." He says while I laugh.

"Does New York sports club or Retro Fitness have a 50-foot-deep indoor pool, state of the art sauna and steam room, and onsite internist, nutritionist, physical therapist, and psychologist?" I say sticking my tongue out at him. He laughs and throws a pillow at me.

"Whatever you say little Ms.Posh-Princess." He says then lays back down. I skip over to him.

"You know it baby." I whisper into his ear seductively and then bite his cheek.

Three hours later

"God, I feel so gross!" I whine at Kristin as I walk into the kitchen. She makes a stank face at me and pinches her cute little nose.

"Ugh! You smell like sweat and grossness! Take a fucking shower, i'm eating my lunch!" She yells at me laughing to which I go over to her and rub my sweaty back on her. She cries out laughing and slapping me playfully. When I get upstairs, I hear the shower running and I excitedly strip off my clothes, my libido suddenly filled up. The steam from the shower makes the bathroom feel close and personal. I step inside to see Leo washing his hair. I step up behind him and begin massaging his shoulders, having to reach up high because of my frickin midgetness.

"That feels wonderful..."He moans, and I smile a little. When he turns around to look at me I smile and let my hair fall from its ponytail. He studies me with lust filled eyes while I do the same. I've almost forgotten how completely and utterly sexy my fiance is. His blue eyes look misty and hot and just...YES! He's made sure to keep himself in shape so his muscles are nice and just...YES! And his abs are...well...yes doesn't cover it. I smile at him and then...well he takes over things from there. By the time we're in bed reflecting of that wonderful sex-session its almost evening, and I can hear people downstairs. I sigh.

"Ave I have something to tell you." He says quietly. I turn onto my side and cock my head slightly.

"The wedding is tomorrow." He says plain and simply as if we're fucking deciding whether we should have corn or peas with dinner.

"The what is fucking what?" I practically scream.

"I made it for tomorrow because of...well because of what happened with you and Ashton. I...I can't lose you Ave. I don't care that you had sex with him. I really couldn't give two shits. Its just...what if you liked it so much that you didn't want me anymore. What if...I can't please you anymore." He says, his voice defeated. I climb back into my bed and take him into my arms, and felt myself tearing up.

"I love you more than anything Leo. Yesterday...was one of the worst mistakes I could've made. I love you. And I wanna marry you more than ever. Even if its tomorrow." I say smiling at him. He hugs me closer to him and nuzzles in the crevice of my shoulder.

"You sure?" He asks in a small voice. I nod and kiss him on the forehead before getting out of the bed.

"I just have to make a few calls first." I say and putting on a pair of underwear.

One hour later

"Why are we hear again?" Linnie asks yawning. I've missed my bff to death and she looks as cute as ever, her blond hair pulled back in a ribbon and her baby blue doe eyes staring at me in curiousity. I sigh and take a sip of wine from my glass.

"The wedding is tomorrow. I already called each of you about being on of my bridesmaids." I say putting my glass down.

"Yea...Not me." Luna says raising her hand slightly. I smile brightly at her.

"Yeah, i'm sorry for the short notice babes. But my old friend from Germany had to cancel on me, so since we've reconnected, and I do think of you as a true close friend, I would really appreciate it if you could be my bridesmaid." I say smiling at her, my eyes pleading.

"It's all good. Anything I can do to help." she smiles.

"So..." Lena says "What will the dresses look like?" She asks.

"You already know." I say waving my hand dissmissively at her with a smile. "Its the one with the lace top and hi-low skirt that stops at the knees. Oh," I say addressing everyone "Don't worry about the dress not looking nice on you. It's pretty, and compliments anyone that wears it." Everyone nods, seemingly put at ease.

"And are you sure that everything will be ready by tomorrow?" Kristin asks, twisting a peice of her hair around her finger. I scoff.

"Kristi if you know anything about me, you should know that I wouldn't even touch any situation that wasn't prepared to my liking. Now...would anyone like any Richeburg?" I ask.

"Um...it sounds french but I have no idea what that is." Lena asks raising an eyebrow.

"Some of the most tastiest, smoothest, robust wine you'll probably ever taste in your life." I say with a wink.

"Hell yes!" Kristin sighs and gets up to pour her own glass. Linnie and Lena follow her inside while Luna stays outside with me.

"So how have thing been going?" she tucks a lock of hair behind her ear and looks at me.

"Stressful but o-" Just as i'm about to say okay, the total opposite of okay happens. Ashton walks in laughing about something with Will, followed by none other than Tristan. Ah, the fatal trio. Fuck.

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov