z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun May 12, 2013 2:24 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I sat on the toilet seat in one of the cubicles and sobbed this isn't fair. Why did I have to get caught up in this. I should of listened to Devin.

"Luna?" there was a sound of a door opening and Devin's voice ringing through the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

"Luna, open this door." He whispered, "Please." I twisted the lock and opened it. "What happened. He hurt you, didn;t he?" I nodded as he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me close. "I'm here, its okay." he stroked my hair and whispered in my ear. "Come on lets get out of here. I'll take you back to mine." he held my hand.

Thankfully, no one was around when we walked out after me washing my face. We ran down the halls and out to the car park. He opened my door, then walked back to get in himself.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Sun May 12, 2013 2:49 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The day goes by and Austin takes me to look and see who got on the tennis team and what place they got. I am really nerves, so I grip Austin's hand tighter. "You are going to be fine." He says.

"What if I do not get on the team at all?" I ask.

"Then you did not get on the team and they are missing a great player." He says.

I look at him and smile. "Good answer." I say. We walk to the coached office and I see the list. "Oh you look at it first."

"Fine." He says. He looks at it and I see no change in emotion.

"Is it bad?" I ask.

"See for your self." He says. I sigh and look at it. I got number one out of all the girls. I scream and hug Austin.

"Oh, I am so excited." I say.

He brings one of his hands to his ear. "I can tell." He says laughing.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 12, 2013 3:00 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"Lets get out of here." Devin smiled and drove out onto the highway, "We are going to talk about it when we get to mine." I nodded.

"There isn't anything to say." I sigh.

"Luna, you're hurting, you don't deserve this, not at all." he looked from the road to me for a second.

"We almost kissed. His couisn, Jess caught us, she was really upset, and I didn't know what to do. And he tried to talkto me this morning but I yelled at him and called him some names."

"That- I'm going to kill him. He tried to kiss you?"

"Well, I didn't stop him."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 am
TaylorLove says...

Austin

I smile and spin her around. "I am so excited for you." I say to her.

"Thank you, you better come to one of my matches." She say, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I would not miss them for the world." I say. In the few days we have known each other, we have become pretty close. I am very happy that I met her. I walk to lunch and sit down together.

"I am glad that I do not have to deal with drama when I am around you.' she says.

"I am too." I say. "It gets old after a while."

"Well it is all just beginning. I am just glad that I do not have to deal with it around you. I can just relax." She says.

"It is nice." I say, smiling at her.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"What do you mean? You were going to let him kiss you? Look, I get that you like him, but-"
"I know, I messed up and got hurt, you're right Dev." I cried and looked out the window.

"Hey, baby, don't cry." he rubbed my hand, "Its okay."

"Its not okay." I whispered, "It won't be okay until I stop liking him.

"I could held, get him off your mind..." He looked over at me.

"I don't understand. You want me, to date you?" I asked.

Devin sighed, "We'll make him jealous..."

"That could work... But, what if he doesn't like me at all?"

"Well, at least you'll have a boyfriend..." He smiles.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The day soon end and I go back to Matt's room to go home. "I got number one." I say with a smile.

"I am proud of you." He says, hugging me. "Now let's talk about Luna."

"Matt, I do not want to do that." I say. "Can't we just give it time?"

"I do not think time is going to heal these wounds." He tells me.

"I know, but maybe you should just try staying away because you are making her upset when you are trying to help." I say.

"I know, let's just go home." He sighs. I nod and we walk out the door and jump into the car, heading home.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I went silent for the rest of the car ride after what Devin had said, I wasn't sure what to say really. He drove into his garage, "I'll do it." I looked at him.

"Do what?" he whispered and forgot about opening his door.

"I'll date you... It'll be normal, just like urm, friends that kiss..." That sounds way too sleazy.

"Friends with benefits?" I raise his eyebrows.

"Not those benefits," I smile and step out of the car.

"Okay, I'm cool with that." He smiles and opens the door into his kitchen.

Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I get a water and sit down on the couch next to Matt. "When is Prom?" I ask.

"There is a dance coming up for the school. It's home coming, not prom. Prom is not for a few weeks. I know they said they wanted to have it early before everyone gets sick of each other." He laughs.

"Smart." I say. "Homecoming is fun."

"Guess who gets to be a there watching the whole thing?" He ask, a horrible grin on his face.

"No." I say. I laugh and shake my head.

"The theme is the 1950s, so you better save me a swing dance." He says.

I laugh and nod. "Of course. You know that was the theme of my last dance concert."

"Yep, we are going to kill it." He says. I nod and go upstairs. I get out my phone and test Austin.

"50s dance?" I ask.

"I am suppose to ask you." He texts back. "Of course." I laugh and get out my red polka dot dress from my dance contest. Yep, this will be fun. I cannot wait for this dance.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon May 13, 2013 6:49 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Next day.

Devin insisted I stayed over his, we chilled out and watched loads of movies. Right now we are driving to school. Late again, I smiled.

"Gotta play the part Luna." Dev smiled at me.

"Don't worry, honey, I will." I laughed.

We ran down the main hall towards my English class, the class with Mr. Ricker, I've decided not to call him Matt anymore, or think of that man. We got to the door out of breath, the last person must have not closed it. I caught my breath to have it taken away from Devin's mouth. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed back, he pulled away and smiled, "I love you."

"Love you too." I meant it. He pecked my lips again and ran off to his class.

Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I look from Matt to Luna and back to Matt. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Matt seems a little thrown off and I guess I can understand that. I mean one moment she is about to kiss her English teacher and in the next few days she is kissing her friend.

Matt looks at me and I just sigh. I lay my head on my hand and he keeps teaching. I take out my Lap top to type out the notes he is writing down on the board. Matt totally avoids eye contact with Luna he mostly just talks to me.

The bell rings and I feel more relaxed when it does. Everyone leaves and I walk up to Matt. He is about to say something but I cut him off. "I do not know and I do not really want to talk about it." I say.

"I do not either." He says.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 am
winterbites says...

luna

I met up with Devin outside is the winter air. We hugged, but didn't kiss.

"Sorry, for randomly kissing you before." he bit his lip. I laughed.

"Its fine. People gave me weird looks though." he laughed.

"Wanna get something to eat?" he asks, taking my hand and walking around to the cafeteria. I nodded as we get in line.

"What would you like?" the monotone lady asked, looking at us.

"Two juices and chips." Devin says hand her the money. We take our food and walk back out side to eat.

"Thanks for this."

Tue May 14, 2013 11:13 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Austin Met me for lunch and we sit down at the table. As Luna and Devin walk by, I sigh. "Look at those two. They are finally together." Austin says.

"Yep, that is good. Devin really likes her, I can tell." I say.

"Everyone can tell. I guess Luna finally caught on."

I nod and sip on my water. "I guess." I say.

Austin grabs my hand and rubs the top of the with his thumb. "Are you okay? You do not seem very happy."

I smile and sigh. "Sorry. Remember what I told you about my cousin and the girl. Well it is still bugging me a little."

"Oh, okay." Well just think, the dance is tomorrow." He smiles.

"I know. I am excited."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue May 14, 2013 10:09 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

"The dance is tomorrow..." Devin whispered as we drove home that afternoon.

"Hmm?" I smiled.

"Wann be my date?" he bit his lip.

"I'd love to." he drove and part outside my house, "Thanks for dropping me home,"I smile then kiss his cheek.

"I'll call you later!" he calls to me. I nod and walk to my door.

Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

That afternoon, Austin comes over to the house and we watch a movie. Matt was good and stayed in his room. I knew he was listening the whole time though. Austin puts an arm around me and we watch the movie.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" Austin asks.

"Oh, I am going all out. I am wearing a red polka dot dress." I say. "Oh, please dress up." I beg.

"Oh course." He says. I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder as we watch the movie.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am
winterbites says...

Matt

I sat on my bed listening to Jess and her boyfriend talk about the dance. I'm going to have to see Luna and Devin dancing and kissing... Today when I saw them together, something inside of me broke. I couldn't stand to see it. I walk out of my room, "Jess, where is that number Luna gave you?"

"Why?" She turned around and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Don't ask questions, just please get it for me." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"No... Leave her alone, she is probably busy with Devin." Austin looked from both of u s and realisation crossed his face. I darkend my eyes at him.

"Jess, just give me the number."

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling