z

Young Writers Society

Voltages (Closed)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nephil

I look at her mark surprised by it's design. Her mark was thick, black inked zig-zag. but the puzzle still remained, there was no way a small girl like her could not conjure such a powerful storm like the ones that tore though florida, There had to be another to help her.

"Interesting mark you have there, personally I like the design. But what element do you wield? Mine is wind." I said this time smiling kindly.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Trevor

Her mark puzzles me, unlike anything I'd ever seen before. I study it, then her, not understanding. Remembering Stella, I glance back and usher her over, introducing them.

"This is Stella. She's with me." I say. "Stel, this is Tori."

I glance back at Tori.

"Which elements do you control?" I ask, knowing now that she had to be a Shadow.

`````````````
Zaen

Nephil is surprised by my mark, looking at it a while.

"Interesting mark you have there, personally I like the design. But what element do you wield? Mine is wind." He says, smiling kindly.

I study him for a few moments before signing in reply.

Water...light...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm
PixieStix says...

Victoria

He asks me what elements I control and I freeze, wondering if I should tell him.

It's okay Tori, you can fight. If he threatenes you. Just tell him. don't be a baby...

I flash a small smile at Stella and then reply softly. "Fire...And Light..." I say, swallowing, focusing back on the fire.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nephil

Water and Light, would definitly explain the storms, but she had to have help in doing so, I sign to her asking if she had a twin. Only to recieve a yes then asked her where she is, and got that she was out hunting.

"I think it's best we go find your sister, then I could take back to my group which is not to far from here. We'll move out back to our base." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Spoiler! :
Not posting as Trevor until after Stella's new post comes in. Also, this will be my last post as Zaen for the day.

Zaen

What? I shake my head and stand, backing away again. I wasn't about to go with another Voltage, especially a Hidden after what happened with my parents.
I back to the tide and clench my fists, preparing to defend myself. My hands shake slightly as I bring them up to sign.

No. Tori and I are not going anywhere.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nephil

She stands up signing her refusal to come up with me afterwards clenching her fist's I'm taken aback by this but I quickly stand to reason with her on why I was gonna.

"I'm going to take you back to our base to give you food, shelter, thing's you need to survive. You'll be welcomed as guset's and freed to come and go as you please." I said.

Reviews: 4
Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Stella

Fire and light? She must have been one of the Shadows Trevor had mentioned a while back.

"Excuse me," I began. "Would you mind making your fire a little hotter?"

"Sure," Tori said. "Too cold?"

"No, it's too bright," I corrected. "In the infrared, that is. If you make it hotter, it will be dimmer in infrared and brighter in visible and ultraviolet."

"Um...okay," Tori said slowly, adjusting the fire. "You can see in infrared?"

The brightness of the fire died down, leaving a dark spot swimming in front of my eyes, but I tuned my vision to the far infrared, just in case. "Yep," I said, in response to Tori's question. "I can see in all wavelengths, except visible light. So what do you do with fire and light?"
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm
tgirly says...

Twila-
"I think I like houses better like this, with the roofs blown off so you can see the stars and the dust can blow in, don't you think?" Of course, Mark doesn't reply back, so I continue on, talking quickly, "It is a bit cold, though, I hope it doesn't rain. I don't really like rain, it's all cold and wet, nothing like I thought it would be, but mud's fun. I love mud. Did you know some people make hats out of straw? I think that would be kinda interesting, to have a hat made out of straw. Hey, did you know the air you breathe has been breathed for thousands of years? I think that's kinda cool, how the air you're breathing right now might have been used to say something amazing, like a speech by Abraham Lincoln, or someone's wedding vows. What's-" Mark groans and turns away from me and I stop short, choosing to drum my fingers on the ground again. I know I should probably go to bed, but there's just so much to see and explore and wonder about, and besides, Nephil's not back yet.
I wonder where Nephil is, I do hope he hasn't gotten hurt or something. Things can be so scary sometimes. I don't want to think about that. Nephil will come back. In the meantime, my foot taps furiously.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Mince

I was tired suddenly. I looked at the new comer and looked her over. The others were talking to her or were in deep thought. How could someone control two elements? There was something off about her. When she looked at me, something cold went down my spine.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

Trevor

As Stella speaks with Tori, I manage to slip us back to camp without Tori noticing. The others look over her, unsure, and I go to speak with them, leaving Stella with the girl.

"Be calm." I order them in a whisper. "She's a Shadow...possibly the one behind everything that's happened here. We're going to keep a close eye on her for a little."

I glance around at them, studying their reactions.

"Get some rest. Stella and I'll keep watch for now." I say.

`````````````

Zaen

Shelter? Food? Survival? I study him again, my eyes flickering to search for Tori. Why wasn't she back? Where was she? A bad feeling enters my gut and I glance back at Nephil. If something did happen to her...wouldn't he be my best bet?

I want to find my sister, I sign.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 am
KingLucifer says...

Nephil

"Then I'll help you." I sign back.

She nodded and started leading me off into the woods, this must been in the direction that her sister must have gone to hunt. We come across a dead deer, I examine the two wounds on it to see still fresh blood. I stand back up and look at Zaen.

"Blood is still fresh, your sister must have been here recently. And someone must have come along and saw her, and possibly captured her." I said.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 am
PixieStix says...

Victoria

"What can you do with Fire and light?" She asks, studying me. I grin and stare at a tree. It catches on fire and falls to the ground. "If I stare at something to long that's what happens." I smile, playfully.

I see that Trevors gone and sigh, climbing a tree and dangling my legs from it, humming a song.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 am
tgirly says...

Twila-
Nephil hasn't come back yet. Usually he's back by now. I jump as the wind rustles some carpets.
"I think we should go looking for Nephil," I say to Mark, "he should be back by now."
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Zaen

Nephil leads me into the woods and come across a dead deer. He crouches down and examines it before standing and looking at me.

"Blood is still fresh, your sister must have been here recently. And someone must have come along and saw her, and possibly captured her." He says.

I swallow, looking around for Tori. What am I supposed to do now? I glance at him and wonder whether it would be safe for me to go with him.

She probably got caught up somewhere, I sign, She wouldn't travel if it got too dark. She might have decided to wait for morning.

Then I wonder whether he could even see my signs...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nephil

"Well then we have to option's A) We serch around for her and risk getting caught ourselves or B) We go find my allies and have back up in case things get hairy. It's alll up to what you want me to do." I said.

Find sister I'm worried for here. She signed.

"Right as I promised" I said.

We mainly wondered though the forest for what seemed like hour's but I was follwing the hostile pressence to where it was most powerful, and before long we came along a campsite. And to my luck it was a loyalist campsite, I look around for any possible match's to Zaen.

"Anyone here your sister?" I sign wanting to keep quite.

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne