z

Young Writers Society

The Never Ending Story 1

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 am
View Likes
FLyerS says...

As the soda flowed up and around the entire world the ghost of Moses was all like "Hey God... um, I hate to bother you, but didn't you promise us that we would never have another would flood..."
So God said, "I lied buddy, it's my prerogative. As God. Let there be soda!"
So the soda came and washed the whole world clean of all the healthy things and unhealthy things. And out of this chaos, new life was formed, in the shape of a new race of humans, who were immune to sugar... and drowning.
Those who dance are thought insane by those who don't hear the music.
Those who fit well into their world don't generally go about changing it.

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 pm
FailBros says...

The Narrator

Then out of the sky comes Queen in there awesome robot of pure awesomeness. It splashes down in the soda and uses its awesome powers sucks up all the soda and flies into the depths of space never to be seen again. now the race of sugar immune humans (not sure what that means, but I have decided to go with the power of eating-lots-of-sugar-and-not-getting-fat-or-a-sugar-rush-then-they-can-use-the-energy-later-to-do-awesome-stuff.) use their extra energy to invent a spaceship that can travel into space and rescue Queen.*camera zooms out and slowly the song "We Are The Champions" comes in as the spaceship is blasting off*
No single word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Vramel says...

WEEEE ARRRREEEE THHHHEEE CHHHAAAAMMMMPPPIIIIIOOONNNSSSSS!
I'm a Writer!

If you want to help a dragon egg in need click here: http://dragcave.net/view/YQdH

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm
FLyerS says...

The new race of humans isn't especially large, the entire group consists of about a thousand members who survived the soda flood. They fly of in their spaceship, to rescue Queen, but along the way they start having babies, and their spaceship cannot hold all the new life forms, so along the way groups of families who want to settle down are dropped off on hospitable planets, thus ensuring the spread of the super-humans among the stars. The Queen-seeking starship blasts through space for generations, and finally, they come to a giant black and white-painted planet, with a tongue sticking out.
Those who dance are thought insane by those who don't hear the music.
Those who fit well into their world don't generally go about changing it.

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 am
MasterGrieves says...

The tongue had a tattoo, blue and red, imprinted on the sensitive pink. It persuaded me to enter, for I need some sort of drink. The starship turned out to be the saviour of my overwrought emotions- the key to my freedom. Upon entering they inspected my anus. They probed and probed and probed until I couldn't even scream. I spent hours looking sideways, vomiting if I ever got the chance. They were very strange creatures.

"What the hell did you do to moe man?!" I screamed after 8 hours of silence.
"We wanted to know if it was safe or you to come inside."
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm
n1o2u3r4 says...

Image of the Almighty in my early childhood
par Noureddine Hermassi, samedi 2 juillet 2011, 17:50
when I was a kid, I used to watch from afar a disabled man in his red chair sitting with his fellow friends in the neighborhood. He looked ugly, bald headed, long faced with stained teeth. I feared him more than death itself, he frightened me so much that I would immediately run home or sometimes change my route on my way to school.
What was the cause of this deep fear? Why was i scared staring at his face? Amazingly as it may sound I thought he was God!

The mystery to me was how I perceived him as the deity. If he truly was, why did i fear him?
As I grew older I recalled events of my childhood, when my mother would depict the true nature of God.
She was portraying the Providence as a terrifying, hair-raising being, continuously reciting stories that described the Almighty as a punishing, torturing creature.

Those tales inflicted fear into my innocent heart. She would say for instance " God will grab you by your eyebrows."
Only then was I able to grasp the essence of my fears. At last I found out the reasons behind my dismay towards the poor paralysed soul. As a result, whenever I looked at the physically impaired in his bloody scarlet cathedra* I would return back home in great haste breathlessly whispering " God is coming.....God is coming !!! "

* the seat or throne of a bishop in the principal church of a diocese

NOUREDDINE HERMASSI

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm
View Likes
YouWishYouHadThis says...

Soo Awesome Work
I Can Rock Your World And Live My Life like A Rock star

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay