z

Young Writers Society

Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 pm
jemjive says...

LOGAN

Gemma had done it, she had stitched Annie up, and well if I may add. Matt and I carried Annie inside the house and set her gentely on a bed. I noticed Wren sitting by herself. She looked sad, it was apparent that cared about Annie quite a bit. I made my way over to he and sat down. "You okay?" I asked. The answer was pretty obvious.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

MATT'S PROFILE POSTED. FINALLY.

Wren

"I- I'll be fine," I said quickly. "It's stupid for ME to be the one who's not ok when Annie's lying there..." I couldn't finish the sentence- I winced.

"She'll be alright," Logan insisted.

"Yeah, I know she will.... but I'm just worried about her..." I sighed.

Matt

I walked over towards Gemma and said, "Nice work," a little nervously. I still wasn't fully accepted... yeah, well.

"Thanks, I just hope it's good enough," Gemma said, sighing, staring towards where Annie was.

"She'll be fine, and you really did do good. Without you, she..." I didn't finish the sentance.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I laid there for hours on end, waiting for my eyelids to become light again, but it seemed like forever. My eyelids weighed a ton, it seemed. I was disoriented, and I still had no clue where I was. I wasn't outside anymore, because I didn't feel a gentle breeze like before.

I moved my fingers, trying to get my attention off the wound. Then, I found I could open my eyes. I looked around at the tent I was in. There were people everywhere, either waiting for me to wake up, or needing a place to get out of the rain that had picked up outside. I hadn't realized then that I had been out for three days.

I don't know who noticed I was awake first, but Domi came to me when she noticed me, Tar behind her. I was so glad they were OK and back together.

"Thank you," Tar said. "Why? What did I do?" I asked innocently. "I practically forced you to jump out of a helicopter, then you got lost in the forest. Don't thank me." He smiled lightly. Domi looked at him. "You jumped out of a helicopter?" she asked surprised. He pointed at me and I smiled, looking down. I could barley see straight, and my side hurt like hell.

I closed my eyes, this time because I wanted to, and slept more. But this time, it was because I was tired, not because I couldn't hold my eyes open. It felt good this time because I relaxed. Someone had put more blankets over me when they noticed me shaking from the cold. I didn't need them taking care of me. They needed to worry about themselves. Out here, you couldn't pay not to be selfish. Just look at me. Though I'd changed when I met these people. I'd changed very much.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:04 am
jemjive says...

GEMMA

The stream was extremely refreshing and after what I had been through today, I needed it. I swam around for what must have been at least and hour just thinking about everything and nothing at the same time. What if I hadn't been able to help Annie? What would have happened to her? I had grown to care about every person here, almost like family I couldn't bear to lose any of them. For the first time since our arrival on the island I though about my real family. I thought of my brother, Stephan. Was he still seeing that girl? Oh what's her name...Sara? I thought of my brother, Duncan, and wondered if he was still in school. I knew how much he hated it, and how he stayed in school for me. Did he quit now that I was gone? Finally, I thought of my father. Was his job still his whole life? Did he still think of mom now that I wasn't there to remind him? Did he miss me? Did anyone miss me? I felt a small tear rolling down my cheek. I took a deep breath and dove back under the water, washing away any trace of those pitiful tears.

I climbed onto the shore and put on my fresh clothes. I know I had wasted quite a large chunk of time but was nice to feel as clean as I did. A gathered up my dirty clothing and headed back to camp. When I got back everyone still seemed occupied so I sat down by myself. Frankly, I don't think I was ready to not be alone.

Matt stood by the door of the house, wandering around aimlessly, when he spotted me he came over and sat down next to me "Nice work." said Matt.

"Thanks, I just hope it's good enough." I sighed.

"She'll be fine, and you really did do good. Without you, she..." he trailed off.

"Could have died," I stated, "She could have died. I know."

"But she didn't, Gemma you saved her." he soothed.

"No," I said, "Tarrion saved her, I only helped."

He chuckled, "Classic Gemma."

I perked up at that, "What?" I asked, "How would you know?"

"Nevermind." he said standing up.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down, "No tell me."

He stared at the ground, "Would you think I was crazy if I said I know you. Or knew you? And Duncan?"

I gasped, shaking my head.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I sighed and watched Annie drift off again. I was starting to feel protective over her, but who could blame me? She was officially one of the family and I was a protective person. It was only natural.

I leaned over and kissed Domi on the cheek. "Well, what now?" I asked her, smiling gently. I was growing anxious and needed desperately to get my mind off of things. What I would do to go back home... But if I went back home to my family, I would have to leave this family behind. The very people who had saved my life, the people I had saved. The people I loved. The girl I loved. Oh, that and if I went home I would actually have to marry the witch herself. So there was a good part about being stuck here. A few good parts actually.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I was happy to find that, even after all that sleep, I could still open my eyes. I just wished one of them would let me get up, let me move around. I stuck with rolling over on the side that didn't hurt. Even that little movement hurt. I just knew I would have to learn to walk again.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm
View Likes
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Matt

"I know its... hard to believe," he said quietly. "But... its true, I swear it to you."

"But- but how-" Gemma said, stuttering.

"Well... its not exactly a long story but it'll take a while. Might as well sit down." I sat down on a log and she sat across from me.

"I'm ready," she said as I was silent for a while.

"Ok, here goes."
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I caught myself staring at him. I leaned against him closing my eyes, how was it possible this amazing guy was mine. I was worried i might be dreaming, that I'd wake up and have to face my old village again. We had grown into a family here. That was something i never really had, a real family. i liked it. I never wanted to leave it.

I looked up at tarrion. Not like there was much to do. I wanted to stay out of trouble. We had been facing a lot of trouble. I looked over at the chicken in its cage. A small white thing poked out from under it. I crawled off tarrions lap and opened the cage, pulling the egg out.
"Few more of these and i can make something really good." I took my sweater out of my bag and set the egg on it.
"So what do you want to do?" i asked sitting back down beside him.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I grinned. "There isn't much to do is there?" I put an arm around Domi's shoulder and thought for a moment. Everybody was here, there had to be something we could do... wait. Not everybody was here. My smile faded to a concerned frown. "Where's Saph?"

Domi frowned with me. "I have no idea. She can't be too far though."

"Looks like we have something to do. You guys have a party in here. We'll be back soon enough," I called, scrambling to my feet. "Now, if you were Saphire, where would you run off to?"
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

Tar was leaving to find Saph. I wanted to go somewhere, get out. I tried to get up and follow, but Domi told me to lie back down. I got up anyway, and Tar began to make a big deal about it.

"Unless you find a way to tie me to the bed, I'm coming." Unfortunately, I shouldn't have given them that idea. They did just that. I felt like I was in a mental hospital, tied to the bed like that. But it only made me struggle, making my side hurt really bad.

"This is very funny, but seriously, let me up!" I yelled. Domi shook her head. "This isn't a joke. You're not going to hurt yourself more." I fought against the rope more. One thing they had not seen before, was me get out of those ropes. I freed one hand while she was turned, then began working on the other. Soon, i had myself untied, and halfway outside before she realized it and came after me. I saw Tarrion heading off into the forest, and I followed. When he realized I had gotten out of his ropes, he shook his head, pointing back at the tent. I shook my head smiling.

"I'm coming to make sure my new brother is safe." That was all I needed to say before he began yelling at me. I'd never seen this side of him, but I'd never seen him protective either. He wanted me back in the tent where it was safe. I was going to say, if he wanted me in there, he would have to carry me in there himself, but knowing him, he would.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:51 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

"For the love of God Annie, get back in that tent!" I was practically begging now. What did she want? For me to get on my hands and knees?

She shook her head. "I'm coming."

"No, you're not." I walked up to her and crossed my arms. I would carry her kicking and screaming back into that room if I had to. She wasn't coming, not in her condition. "You saved my life, now I am going to save yours. You are staying."

She crossed her arms and glared at me. Wow she was stubborn. "Shouldn't a sister help her brother?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Not if she's hurt and her brother is telling her to stay. You're just asking for me to haul you back in there, you know that?" She said nothing so I leaned over a little and scooped her up.

"You're an evil mind reader Tar," she grumbled.

I just laughed and carried her back inside. "You stay." I turned to the others. "You guys will keep an eye on her for me right?"

Gemma laughed. "Sure thing Tar."

Satisfied, I turned and went back out to Domi, linking my arm through hers and bowing slightly. "Shall we?"
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I sighed, laying my head back on the bed. He was so rude. I needed to make sure he was OK. I wanted to get out! I wanted to walk! Gemma was smiling in the corner. I glared at her, nothing else to do. I sat up, and she came over to me.

"Relax, I'm just walking around," I said, knowing that my walking around would mean me finding Tar. I walked outside into the cool air, Gemma behind me. My side hurt now, but I ignored it as much as possible. I finally sighed, and sat down, lifting my shirt to look at it. It was good sewing if you asked me, but it was just my opinion. Anything that closed up the wound was good.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:36 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

We walked outside, out into the woods, it was so peaceful. Despite all the night critters running around. It wasn't long until tarrion needed to sit, cause his leg was hurting. I sat beside him, as he wrapped his arm around me.
"It's so quiet tonight." I commented, breaking the silence. He nodded.
"It's nice." He turned his head towards me, he was looking at my lips. I looked up at him and closed my eyes. He pecked my lips, his soft lips felt so nice against mine. He leaned in again, and again. My heart began to flutter and thump. I had practically climbed on his lap. I stradeled his waist, and started kissing him back myself.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

I grinned when she started returning the kisses. My heart was pounding wildly and I could have sworn that it would pop out of my chest at any second. I leaned in again and kissed her as hard as I dared. I wrapped an arm around her lower back and pulled her onto my lap. My stomach was churning, but it was a delightful feeling. Not the oh dang I'm going to barf in her mouth feeling, but the Good Lord this is the best moment of my entire life feeling.

I pulled her as close as humanly possible. I could freakin' feel her heart beating. It had to be the most beautiful thing in the world. Domi, my Domi. I am in love.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

He puled me in tighter to him. I could feel his chest moving as he breathed. I pulled on his neck, pulling him into me tighter. I never wanted this moment to end, it wasn't the disgusting forced feeling i got when i had kissed my old boyfriends, it was a compassionate, and real kiss. A kiss from someone i loved. He leaned forward, so now i was laying on the ground with him over top of me, i granted him access to my mouth. His soft lips moved over mine. When we parted lips we both smiled warmly. Oh god i loved this guy.

The Book.

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott