z

Young Writers Society

The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm
RedSun says...

Name: Salyedra Carso (Sala)

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Country and Global Location: Spain, East

Languages You Speak: English, Spainish, Italian

Which RHG's were You In Before, If Any?: none

Vehicle: (Note: She can not legally drive but she does anyway. She has a fake liscense)

Spoiler! :

Personality: She is much like Alis. She considers herself above most people, though she is only 5' 3''. She is clever, and witty. She has a cold sende of humor, and likes to see people in pain. Most people tend to be afriad of her, and she likes it that way. She enjoiys killing as much as her sister.

History: She was with Bree and Alis for a while in Spain, but left efore Alis, sick of her sister. They were too much alike to get along for very long. She went off to Italy, and joined a stonger gang there. though she was young, she proved valuable. Two years later the PK reigned siege on the Ravens, and she came to Amercia.

Likes/Dislikes: Same as Alis, mostly. Dislikes people who underestimate her, people who bug her, people who irritate her, perky people, omtimism, people who pick on her because of her size....you get the idea. Likes killing people who make her mad, and ice cream.

Up for love: A bit young for that.....

Other: Sometimes gets along with her sister, but usually not.....

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm
RedSun says...

Salyedra Carso (Sal)

I checked the address. This was the right place. An old, abandoned looking apartment stood before me. God, they needed some decorating help.

I sat there debating whether to knock, then decided against it. I walk through the door. Alis looks like she is getting up from the ground. She throws some girl a cold glare. She turns to look at me.

"Salamander?" She asks.

"Shut it, Star." I tell her.

"Wow, you look diffrent. It's been what, three years?"

"More than that, you idiot." I repond. A boy with odd looking blue hair comes into the room.

"Who's this." He says, looking at me.

"Sal Carso, what's it to you?" I say.

"Wait, your realted to Alis?" A blonde girl asks. She is wearing a tacky looking motorcycle jacket.

"She's my sister, is it that hard to figure out?" I ask, pointing to Alis, then me. We looked a lot alike.

"Oh, joy. Alis Jr." Jimmy says. I knew Jim from my time in Spain with my sister.

"Can it." I tell him.

"Why don't ya both shut up?" a tall, muscular guy says.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 am
ridersofdamar says...

James~~

I walk in, past someone who looked like she was Alis' sister, and then two other people who I had no idea.

I walked up to Riley, "Umm... who are these people?"

"New recruits."

"Are you sure this is safe? I mean we are being hunted..." I looked at her, not even trying to hide the concern in my eyes.

She smiled, "I think we'll be fine. The girls seem to know how to handle themselves."

"Thats what worries me. We cant take in every stray we come across, we'll end up too big and they'll find us."
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm
Howler says...

Max

I was looking out the window for quite a while. Just taking in some air, looking at the evening streets, staying generally calm. But one of the things I noticed outside made me a little less relaxed.

A silver convertable pulled up about a block away from the apartment building. It was a pretty nice car, but unfortunately...it was familiar. It was one of the PK cars, no question. And the one who stepped out of it made me incredibly surprised.

It was King. King was a mute (I'm being serious here, he really was a mute) giant with a bald head and tattoos covering his entire face. He wore a large, military-camo trench coat and pants, and inside every pocket was a different gun. He was one of the most accurate shots of any of the PK's, and used guns to tell anybody what they were thinking.

Looks like my concerns that my phone call with SS ended badly were correct; dammit Reg! You had to barge in on me during the phone call...no time to think about it now. There was a killer with far too much fire power walking up towards us.

I speed walked over to a crowd, and heard James saying, "we'll end up too big and they'll find us"

"Too late, they already have", I said to the crowd.

Everybody turned their head and gave me a "WHAT?!?!?" expression. I pointed out the window.

"The guy in the jacket and covered in tattoos. He's got guns and bullets and wants to kill us. Anybody have any ideas?", I said to everybody.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 pm
BenFranks says...

Reg Carter

I locked eyes with the newly forming guests from outside and grinned widely. It's about time we did something out of the ordinary, even if it did mean fighting or running from highly trained killers. Life was never meant to be normal and I was never settled if it appeared to be. It was time to do something. It was time to live.

I went out from the crowd and grabbed my M16 and sneered at everyone. Right, it was time to do something, I loked over to Riley. She nodded approvingly and unholstered her gun, flipping off the safety.

"Right," I grunted, heavy breathed and angry for a bit'a action, "Everyone goes with Riley, guns blazin'. Anyone who follows, you shoot. Even me."

"What?" Said Bree anxiously.

"I'm takin' a detour with Max and Alis," I said reassuringly, "So the person you think would be me followin' ya, won't be."

"I see," Bree said and gave me a quick kiss.

"Right you lot, with me!" Ordered Riley as she raced out of the back of the appartment.

Alis looked at me and Max concerned, "Hang on, if they went out the back, does that mean.. we're taking the front."

"Hell yes," I groaned.

"That's suicide" protested Max.

I would've chosen Maitea as well, but I knew that Riley could do with some fighter in case they hit any trouble. Alis and Max had balls, and that's all they needed for this. Before they could protest again, I'd kicked the door down and raced out the front, immediately taking cover behind the wall infront of the appartment. Max and Alis had also rand to my position and the PK men seemed to have taken aim but not yet fired.

"We ain't gon'a fight our way out," I snarled, "We're just gon'a shoot 'nough to get by 'em and give Riley time, you got that?"

"Sure have," Alis said, scowling at the enemy through a crack in the wall.

Max simply nodded.

"Right," I said, my voice commanding. "Let's get these bastards."

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm
Izzy says...

Chris

I stood frozen in the hallway, completely unsure of what I should do. I could fight, sure, with my hands at least, but I'd never even held a gun, let alone fired one. Besides I didn't have one. I stood there for a few seconds and watched Alis, Reg and Max dive for cover behind a wall.

Just then my survival instinct kicked in, and I searched the house frantically for a gun. Unsurprisingly I found one fairly quickly and checked to make sure it was loaded. I balanced the deadly weapon in my palm and made my hand familiar with it's shape and weight. I was fairly sure I could handle it.

I made my way to the front door once more, and saw that shots were beginning to be exchanged between the colossal man and the three Fishers. The giant was crouched behind a parked car, his head peeking over the bonnet every few seconds accompanied by flashes and cracks from his hand.

I looked at the distance between me and the other three, which now seemed like a mile, and prepared to sprint for the wall. I checked the gun once more, tightened my muscles, and burst from the doorway, praying to whoever was listenening that I wouldn't get hit.
Last edited by Izzy on Sat May 01, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36 pm
Sins says...

Jimmy

I swallowed hard as Ace handed me a gun. He could clearly tell how nervous I was.

"Just try not to get yourself killed." He winked at me before running down the stairs.

Seconds later, I followed. Most of the other guys were outside by now; I could hear gun shots. Alis, Max and Reg had gone alone through the front door. The rest of us had followed Riley out the back way.

I wasn't sure how I got there, but the next thing I knew, I was standing behind a thick tree with Alis's little sister. I could see Alis, Reg and Max shooting at the enemy. I can't do this, I really can't do this, I thought to myself, shutting my eyes.

"C'mon!" Sal suddenly spoke. "Let's go help!"

Help? Was she kidding? The thought of killing someone was bad enough. Actually doing it was something else. Salyedra really was like Alis, wasn't she?

"Jimmy?" She rolled her eyes. "You are such a girl, honestly."

Before I could say anything else, Sal sprinted towards where the others were fighting. Naturally, I ran after her. It didn't take me long to realise how stupid that was.

Alis was the first one to spot us and she clearly wasn't happy to do so.

"Don't!" She shouted before turning back around and shooting her gun. "Go back to the others!"

Not bothering to listen to her sister, Sal continued running and so did I. It seemed strange, but I was actually getting a bit of a buzz out of this. I was still absolutely terrified though. Avoiding any gun shots in my direction, I continued running before ducking underneath a wall.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 pm
RedSun says...

Alis

I know what I am doing. This was undoubtably suicide. But I had to give my sister time. It was unlike me to worry about someone else, but this was diffrent.

I take out my gun, and aim. I clean shoot through a car, but not any person. Crap. The guy looks over again.

Then one of the new girl runs through. The PK guy is temperarily distacted, just for a second, and I kill him. Two more pop up from behind the van.

"Stop." One of them says. I keep my gun in place, but don't shoot.

"Max?" The other guy asks. Max nodds.

"You dirty little...." One of the two men say. I don't care if this would get me killed. I aim my gun and shoot.

The bullet goes clean through his neck. He staggers back and colapses. Suddenly, I find six guns pointed in my direction.

"Don't!" I yell when I see my sister and Jimmy running at me. I turn around and shoot another round.

Then living hell breaks loose. I don't know who is shooting, and who isn't. I am just aiming at the six mens head that ocassionaly popped above the van. It was like wack-a-mole, the game I played as a kid. Now, though, the game was shoot-a-PK.

Sal

I run after my sister. No way I was going to miss out on a chance to shoot someone. I take out my gun, and begin to shoot. Before long its full out choas, just the way I like it. I notice Jimmy lieing on the ground. I tap Alis's shoulder. She looks at jimmy, looks around her, and hands her gun to me.

"Cover my back." She says. She bends down beside Jimmy.

He whispers, "I'm fine, just a trick." And grins, then resumes his death-like stance. I grin at his cleverness.

"Lets have some fun." I tell Alis, she grins, and takes her gun back.

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 pm
Fox says...

Eve

I couldn't believe it had only been minutes before my arrival that something was happening. I was surprised to find that I was a little happy. Never once had I even held a gun, and now I was getting in to some real action. It felt like an adrenalin rush! I sort of wished that I could take part in the shooting out front, but I didn't have a gun, so I just followed Riley out back. Once I was there, I realized that if something did happen, I would still need a gun.

"Oh crap!" I said. "I need a gun." I looked around. "Does anyone have an extra one?" I knew I didn't really have to ask that. Of course, someone would have an extra gun, and I wasn't surprised when Riley was the one that handed it to me. She was the leader, so it made sense.

I took the gun. "Thanks." I said to Riley.

"No problem."

We walked around to the side of the apartment, and I had a pretty clear shot of one of the guys behind the van. I looked at the gun in the palm of my hands, took aim, and shot.

I had looked away when I shot, so I had to listen to see if I hit anyone. Luckily, I did. I knew that if I hadn't, I would've given away our position. I still wasn't sure if I made a mistake or not.

Riley looked at me approvingly. "Nice shot." She said.

I smiled, but again, all I said was, "Thanks." I was proud of myself, but I still felt a little guilty. I knew I was going to have to get used to this, though. This was all new to me, but it was my life now. The only problem was that I still didn't know what the crap was going on.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 am
Kaywiia says...

Riley

I was hoping this new girl would prove useful, we didn't need another shooter. We needed some brains around here.

"Everybody, get in a veicle and follow me." I yell. They all get into a car or motorcycle. I take out a napkin and leave a note for whoever survived.

Go to the mansion.

Riles

Only Reg and ALis would know what I meant, but hopefully one of them would survive. I get on my motorcycle, and motion for the rest to follow me.

The drive takes about fifteen minutes. Before long we are back in the old, torn down mansion we had used as a base a while back.

I park my motorcycle, and watch as the rest of them step out of their cars. I count them, and mark each name off in my head. I had already seen Jimmy and Sal leave, but where was Bree?

Bree

I honestly wanted to go with them, but I wasn't going to let rEg fight and me run. It was coward like and, quite frankly, I was worried about him. I check that my gun is loaded and join the shoot out.

Jimmy is lying on the ground, I am worried for a minute, but he gives me a quick wink.

So it's a trick. I think. I turn around and begin shooting.

Before long, everything goes quiet.

"Is that everyone?" I ask.

"I'll go check." Reg says. I putm y hand on his shoulder.

"No, if one of them is faking, you'll be shot." I tell him.

"Aww, isn't that sweet." Sal says sarcastically, "I'll take a look."
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 am
Fox says...

Eve

I followed Riley to...well, I actually didn't know exactly where she was taking us, but I followed her anyway. I didn't like leaving the others, but I knew I had to. I didn't like it there. I was beginning to feel worse and worse about shooting that one guy. Eventually It was like I was being eaten by guilt. I shouldn't have shot. I shouldn't have broken my non-killing streak. I mean, the gang had plenty of fighters already. Maybe they let me stay because I had the brains. I didn't know what to do. I was thinking about that all on our way to wherever it was we were going. I planned to confront Riley, and ask exactly what it was she wanted my purpose to be in the gang. I was confused. For a second, I regretted joining this gang. I got very distracted, and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. When the rest of the gang turned a corner, I didn't realize it until the last second. I made a sharp turn, thinking I could make it just barely, but I started spinning off course.

I crashed into a wall, and just sat there for a second, watching the rest of us go further out of sight. I couldn't just sit there and do nothing! Despite my injuries, I hurried our of my car. Luckily, I wasn't at the back of the group, so one of the others stopped and picked me up. I knew I had made a mistake. I had already made plenty. Maybe my place wasn't in this group. I was going to talk to Riley about it when we got there.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:54 am
Howler says...

Max

As the fire fight became silent, I decided out of no reason to take the ballsy approach that everybody was fighting over; I stood up and walked right over towards the PK's cover to check to be certain they were dead. I kept my P99 pistol in my hand, ready to fire just in case, but playing dead wasn't a strategy of the PK's. We usually fought until the target was dead, or we escape. We don't stay in the heat of battle quietly.

I looked at all the bodies, covered in blood and on the ground. I looked over and saw King's body, with blood on his face covering his tattoos. It was a shame...he wasn't too bad of a guy for someone who communicated through gunshots. Then I looked a little closer at him. He had a gunshot wound on his shoulder and chest, and despite the blood, there wasn't a wound in his head. Then the surprise hit me with King's last stand style shot at my thigh.

I didn't really notice the pain until after I shot King in the head. Everybody rushed right on over to me after I swore at the top of my lungs. I sat down and called out to everybody else.

"Can somebody go into my van and look under the driver seat? There should be a thing of morphine in there and a little first aid kit...I really need that right now"
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 pm
BenFranks says...

Reg Carter

Bree ran off to the van with Jimmy to go and fetch the medical kit for Max. The poor sod. Mind you, it could've been me. I looked quickly at Alis and sneered, "You. Apply pressure to his leg now, and i mean real pressure, Alis, okay?"

"Yeah," she said quickly. I knew she was cold and harsh, but when it came to it, she still helped the team out. I looked over to her little sister.

"And you-"

"Me?" San asked, cruely.

"Yes. You keep talkin' to him, make sure he don't go to sleep, ya understand? He's bleedin' out," I ordered, "Am'a go get the 4x4, once Bree's sealed the wound, y'all lift him into the back, okay?"

There was a multiple amount of nods as I made off for the 4x4 and started up the engine, backing out into the driveway over a small hump at the front of the appartment. As I reversed I smashed into one of the PK's vans and accelerated next to where Max and the others were.

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Vanadis says...

Ace

I sped after the others, heading for the mansion. My gun perched on the center console and I rubbed my forehead with my hand, letting out a string of swears under my breath. "Every time I try to make rice...I gotta stop making rice," I decided, when I saw something and slammed on my brakes.

"You," I said, rolling down the passenger side window, regarding the new girl who had already taken out her own car. "Get in." She did, and before she could even put her seatbelt on, I floored the gas. "What, you don't pay attention when you drive?"

"This was a mistake," she murmured, and I softened.

"You make a lot of mistakes in life," I said. What the heck was her name, again? "Eve, right? Yeah, lots of mistakes. But you have a long life ahead of you, and you can fix things."

"So do you feel the same way about it?"

"Not so much. I mean, I'm not supposed to live past maybe twenty anyway, so might as well go out with a bang. But...making my parents worry? Yeah, that's a mistake." I sighed. "Just...try it out for a bit. And if you need someone to talk to..."

"Thanks," she said quietly.

We pulled up at the old mansion. I parked and got out, running up to see if Maitea was all right when I realized I'd left the house in such a hurry that I hadn't grabbed any of my things from the apartment. Sighing, I hugged her as soon as I found her.
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Izzy says...

Chris

"Chris, can you go fetch some water for Max?" yelled Reg from where he was standing behind the parked, and now very mangled, car.

It took me a moment to register what he said. I was still in a tense crouching position, behind the wall we had used for cover. I was feeling very strange, I suppose that's what being in shock feels like. Everything was moving very slowly and I was completely dazed. That had been my first gun battle and it was terrifying and exhilerating at the same time.

I looked down and realised my right hand was still gripping the gun so tight that my knuckles were white. It felt strangely welcome in my hand. It was like my palm moulded to its shape perfectly. I flicked on the safety catch even though I knew there were no bullets left; they were currently buried in the flesh of the PK thugs.

"Chris! Water!" yelled Reg for the second time, louder.

Then my head cleared and the carnage around me popped into focus.

"Sorry. Water, right, I'm on it" I yelled back.

I ran into the building and to the kitchen, where I filled a large beaker with water. Just then I saw a small folded napkin on the floor. I picked it up and saw the message inside.

Go to the mansion

Riles

I had no idea what it meant but I knew it was important. I quickly took the water, and the note, out to Reg.
Last edited by Izzy on Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren