Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:25 pm
deleted6 says...

Wait their Caleb an you Marko someone want to see you
just then a ghost form of King Ganan appeared
Marko opened his mouth in shock while Caleb look about

"Well Caleb said King Ganan..............
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:37 am
Elizabeth says...

Caleb and Marko got to their knees.
"Your Highness....-

"None of that, now bring me news of Carradyne, Helmar has granted me permissin to surface above the Kings Heaven to find out what has become."

"Well King Ganan, I and Aurora have decided to become married, but there are now reports of Repusto attackin us.... now Auroras headed to another kingdom as embassador we are searching for allies for this battle...."

King Ganan stroked his beard.

"What shall we do?" Marko asked.

Random avatar

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:08 am
deleted6 says...

"It appears my daughter trust you's so don't lose that but you need many more magic user

Also.................
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:17 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Also be sure to strat training the people immediately... Teach them to protect themselves.
Live long Caleb. Long Live Carradyne!" With that King Ganan vanished.

Caleb and Marko stood a while to pay some final respects and then they walked back to Carradyne.
"Have you studied magic at all?"
"No caleb, I am a fighter, not a wand swinging prissy-man..." Marko sneered as they headed back to the castle. "Did I mention, that that nurse who has been O so kind to me, knows a thing or two about the arts of Embanishment?"

"I should have her fired, that's forbidden magic... but we're so desperate that-" Caleb was cut off by the sudden shaking of the earth, they both turned around and the temple collaposed to the ground in brick and stoney ruins.

And from the wreckage emerged a creature so terrifying, a man so brutal, that it left Marko light headed.

"I am Victor!"

(PS VERNON that's the name of the baby in the kidnapping? I havne't worked on it for a while and I lost the notes and I forgot... if it's not Victor then tell me and I'll change it. -LIZ)

Random avatar

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:30 pm
deleted6 says...

(It Godric

"Oh wait i'm Godric their goes my dramatic entrance an i'm here to warn you to surrender Carradyne or die.

Caleb looked at him an relized he was a male version of Aurora "Godric who is your Father."

"Resputo, why" he said drawing his sword

"Well...............

Random avatar

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:37 am
Elizabeth says...

"No don't question me! I AM REPUSTOS SON!"

"Please- you must aid us. Carradyne has remained loyal to your clan, we pray you help us" Aurora sat before the court in the Castle of Keel. Keel majestics conversed silently amongst themselves.

(OK Gdric is the son, but what was Repustos name? was he Victor?)

Random avatar

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:15 pm
deleted6 says...

(Yeah his name Victor)

"Hmm your situaction saound dire but we do not help unless you help us replied Godferry Keel."

Meanwhile

"I'm Resputo son got it no wait is he my father

Marko had started reciting a spell "okay i lied i know a bit of magic"

Random avatar

Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:56 pm
Elizabeth says...

Godric was hurtled backwardsa and landed on the wreckage he was standing upon. Caleb and Marko ran around and pinned him down tith their swords resting atop his neck.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Random avatar

Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:56 pm
deleted6 says...

"To kill Caleb an too find out if you anything about my Mother"
with that a sudden shock spread throughout Godric body

"I relized when i saw Resputo killed Edward that Resputo can't be my father,
another shock jolted his body
I need to know about my true parent"
another shock drove through his body an fell down uncousious

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:08 pm
Elizabeth says...

"He knows what is done, but he can't admit it... Repusto cast a spell on him. He is the heir to Carradyne. Come Marko, Bring him to the castle with me." Marko and Caleb lifted the fainted Godric and carried him away.

Later that evening after having formed an alliance with Keel Aurora mounted atop her horse and hurried back to Carradyne. From the top of the mountian, after many hours of traveling, she could see her home.

"aurora...." Echoed a voice within the wind....

Aurora was startled... she looked around, and nobody was around. "Aurora.... he has returned" The wind whispered.
"Mom..." Aurora said a prayer and scurried back to carradyne, hoping to see her dearly beloved Caleb.

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:20 pm
deleted6 says...

Godric woke up an looked at his environement, well it looked safe then he heard a voice coming from his
gauntlet he pulled it off an cut his hand up badly; but he relized now what happened

Resputo did not trust him so he was controlling him

Just then the door opened.

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:29 pm
Elizabeth says...

"WHO GOES THERE?" Godric shouted at the door. He didn't want company.
"it's I... Aurora Ganan, Queen of Carradyne." She stepped into full view, the light was upon her and her face was clear. She had been crying.

"S--s---sister!" Godric broke into a happy smile. Aurora ran up and held him.
"I thought the night mother... that you were... it doesn't matter now, you're home and you're safe." caleb and Marko watched from the door, just incase anything got out of hand.

"Brother, tell me what has become of you!"

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:33 pm
deleted6 says...

"You must destroy that gauntlet quick"

*Aurora picks up a mace an smashes gauntlet*

"Now tell me.................

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:36 pm
Elizabeth says...

"I remember nothing. Reopusto had been my father figure for many a year, telling me of the wretched Carradyne and it's vile leader, King Ganan.... I always hated it... But then Sir Marko would always bring word in deep sympathy and that angered Marko. I respected Marko... I couldn't help myself, I preteneded to Hate carradyne... then one day Repusto told me to come here to kill the new king, King Caleb... And I came here....

I have become nothing. i am but a wrected sickly beast...
I came here in search of mother... my mother, there were no mothers around, the only lady figure around was Rose, dear Rose..." Godric hung his head in shame at the memory as Marko and Caleb entered the room.

"SIR MARKO!!"

"Tell me Godric.... what of Rose?!"

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:40 pm
deleted6 says...

"She is starving, but i'm feeding her as much as i can,but i fear for her life."

With this Marko vanished out the Door, they heard a fight outside.

"Marko calm down we are doing or best resured Caleb."

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables