z

Young Writers Society

Hidden

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal smiled when the song ended and then plopped on the couch and she kicked Rye in the gut trying to get him to move so she could strech out more. He grabbed her feet and tickled them. She hissed at him and jumped up.

"Ok, that game is boring." She yawned. Rye looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What? That dance didn't end til like two in the morning, and we didn't get to his place til four." She said sticking her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and jumped up when the door bell rang.

"I got it!" He called running up the stairs.

"Good." She yawned plopping on the couch again.

**It should be Jake**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Jake stood at Leal's door. is she ever gonna answer he thought as Rye opened the door.

"hey, Is leal there" said Jake as the teenage brother of Leal stood there.

"Yeah one sec" he said and then shouted leal to come to the door.

She came to the door and the look on Leal face made him feel so unwelcome.

"You shouldn't be here2 she said just as he was about to talk.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rye had been starting to leave but double backed and stood behind her to back her up if she wanted to kick him out.

"Everything ok?" He asked looking at the guy.

"Ya, if I need you I'll holler." She smiled at him. He nodded and then left. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to come hang out." He smiled. "I'm sorry abotu last night, I stepped my bounds."

"Why should I hang otu with you. Your rude to my boyfriend." She said smiling slightly.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:42 pm
View Likes

"We need to sort all this out, and your boyfriends also ment to be my best friend"he said but Tom came behind Leal and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Do we have a problem" asks Tom then kisses Leal's neck.

"I hope not" said Jake as he brushes his hair down with his hands.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry, ok, I was rude the other day." Jake looked past her at Tom. "I don't want to lose our friendship. It's hard sometimes thanks to the fact that I do hang out with the preps and all. But your my only real friend. I don't want to lose that."

"Should we believe him?" Tom asked kissing her neck again. She shrugged.

"I don't ever really believe words, I'm more to believe what I see. Your going ot have to prove yourself." She replied.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

*I think as Jake turns into a really nice person, leal likes him more and more then one day they'll kiss*

"and I will tomorrow at school or if your coming out now I'll prove to you" Said Jake as he pled for his friendship "I promise i will"

Tom was beginning to believe him, why would he lie about something like this if it was true.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok, I thoght of something. She could possibly think that TOm was cheating on her. Like her brother saw him having lunch or something with another girl and they were pretty touchy feely. It's taken wrong of course so she doesn't care that she's cheating on him. THat's hte only way she woul dcheat on him. ***

Leal leaned against Tom and eyed Jake. "Alright, but you better live up to your word." She said.

"I will." He replied. She smiled.

"Then let's go for a ride." She smiled and turned around runnin gout the back door and towards the barn.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:35 am

* ok sure, great idea... When shall it be.*

"I've brought my brother Sam's car" Jake said as he jumped into the red lambrini. Tom and Leal sat in the back together wilst Jakes put Sam's cd on 'all time low'. He knew Tom also liked these.

"So where we going guys?"asked Jake Ryan.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

****Hahahaha, I meant horseback riding. But this works too.*****

"Me and Rye found this place when we first moved here. It's up on the mountian, there's a really nice cliff where you can jump in the water." She said leaning against Tom.

"The bluffs?" Jake asked.

"I don't know. I'm new, memeber?" SHe smiled.

"Course, we'll go up there." He took off towards the bluffs and Leal pulled Tom close kissing him. She liked kissing him, she also liked making Jake mad as hell.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 am

Jake could feel the hate fill up in his vains, she did this to annoy him. When they got up there, Leal toke her clothes off leaving her in a a bikeni. She jumped in the water and pulled Tom in. They stood and kissed as Jake watched.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 am
TNCowgirl says...

Leal slipped lose of Tom's grasp and dove under the water coming back out and smiling. "Come on, Jake, you chicken to get in?" She asked swimming over to Tom and holding onto his neck wrapping her legs around his waist.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 am

"Im alright thankks" he shouted as they swimmed together, holding hands.

Later on that day Jake toke them back to Leal's house. "Well guys, hope to see you tomorrow" he said then smiled. He walked towards the car and watched Tom and Leal walk back into the house. leal looking back.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal glanced back athim then followed Tom inside. They walked to the living room and turned a movie on, but Leal ended up sitting in Tom's lap as they made out. By the end of the movie they were laying down on the couch, just laying there and talking.

"Where did you live before here?" Tom asked.

"More foster homes then i can remember." She smiled and srhugged, " I gave up count."

"How did your parents find you?"

"Adopted, and they saw me one day in the social services building and next thing i know i was adopted." She smiled.

"That's awesome."

"Yup, so what about you, have you ever moved before?"
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm

"Um... Well its complicted" He started "My real dad used to abuse me, my mum and siblings when I was young so we ran away from england and my mum found a new bloke"

Leal smiled at him "Well you dont have to worry about that now" she said as she hugged him "And I wondered why your accent was different"

As they began to get comfy Jordans phone started ringing, He picked it up. Kayleigh. he hung up. Leal's smile turned into a frown as she noticed Kayleigh was the pretty cheerleader that Tom had been eyeing up earlier that day.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Who was that?" She asked looking up into his eyes.

"A friend, she's a pain in the ass sometimes." He smiled kissing her. She kissed him back, but she wasn't really into it. He was lying. She could tell.

"Fun." She smiled turning and looking at the credits on the tv then turning back to him. Course he would have other girls after him. What made you think he'd pick you? Your a foster kid! Her mind laughed she ignored it and smiled kissing him. She wasn't about to let him suspect she wasn't happy.
Want a Readers crit???

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta