Young Writers Society

Out of body Experience

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Rydia says...

Alexia now unknown male

"Left, take the next left!" Steve commanded as he wriggled out of the seat belt and climbed onto the dash board to look out at the road.

"Sit down!" I protested, "I will take a left when I see one if that's what you want but this is ridiculous. We've been driving for ages and haven't seen a single other car."

"Well maybe I should drive, you're going too slow." Steve started to climb over the steering wheel and into my lap so I picked him up and turned to the passenger seat, trying to secure him with the adult sized seat belt.

"Would you start acting your age already? This body gives you no excuse for acting irresponsibly," I lectured and turned my eyes back to the road but it was too late. I barely had time to register the fact that another car was on the road before we crashed.

Still holding onto the struggling child, I leaned in closer, holding him to the seat, my foot crushing the breaks as I felt my head thrown against the dash board and heard the wind screen shatter.

"What the hell?" I heard Steve scream, still clutched to my chest, every instinct in my body telling me that the child had to be saved and then I lost consciousness.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:05 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

~Turn right at the next main intersection.~ Marge said.
"You should turn right at the next main intersection." Wanda repeated aloud.
"My body isn't in that direction." Keith informed her.
~Your body is already gone.~
"Your body is already gone." Wanda repeated again, on auto-pilot. Marge sometimes had conversations thrugh her, she could tell when 'he' turned to 'you'.

Keith suddenl hit the breaks and the car screeched to a halt, throwing them all forward slightly.

"How the hell would you know that?" He demanded, growling threateningly. So this had al been a trap, to delay him. He cursed himself for falling for it.

"I don't. Turn right at the next main intersection."

Keith stared at this girl, and decided either she was very smart, or very very crazy. He didn't like either possibility. His eyes narrowed.

"So you don't-"
"Turn right. Please." The sudden urgency and pleading in her voice caught him off guard. She'd seemed unemotional, but now she seemed genuinely concerned he wsn't going to do it.

He cursed out loud and started driving, turning right at the next intersection. It hadn't been two minutes before they suddenly reached the sight of an accident.

How the hell had she known about that?

When he stopped the car, he heard the door open. "Hey-" But she was already gone, heading for he ar with the smashed windsheild.. He sighed, normally he would have driven right by without even calling an ambulance. Just goes to show why I stopped hanging around people, he thought.

"Come on Trinity, let's go help."
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity was already getting out of the car. She walked quickly over to the wreck and helped get the people that werent hurt seriously out of the cars.

"Be careful." She snapped at someone that was helping as he started yanking at a girl in the car. That is when she saw a small line of smoke coming out of one of the cars. "EVeryone get back." She hissed. She quickly walked towards the car and popped the hood. A billow of smoke came out,

"What did you do that for?" Someoen demanded.

"If the engine explodes it won't cause as much damage because it will have room. Now stay back." She quickly looked at the engine. Just a little section of the engine was one fire and it was small. She chewed on her lip. it was getting bigger and closer to the gas chamber. "Anyone have baking soda, a fire extinguisher, anything to put this out!" She asked looking around.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
RoryLegend says...

*which person's car are you at???*
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Whoever**
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:11 am
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

*your gunna be at the other people's car since ours is flipped upside down and it is doubtful you would be able to open the ..ah i can't remember the word!...the thing that covers the engince, lid or whatever!*

The whole world was upside down, it was kind of interesting to look at everything from that angle. I looked bleary eyed at the car that hit us. One person was being dragged from the car, unconscious, followed by a swearing toddler. There was another person standing over the engine screaming for baking sode. I started to laugh uncrontrollably, i mean .. baking soda!? Jack looked over at me in alarm. He unbuckled and fell against the windsheild, then he wriggled out of the car.
"HEY!" he yelled to a blonde haired guy, "Come help me get her out!" I was still rolling with laughter. I can't really remember how, but i got out of the car. My arm was bleeding and my vision was still hazy. I was laying on the grass with the blonde haired guy over me, tieing a peice of cloth tightly around my arm to stop the bleeding. Jack was gone, helping the girl screaming about baking soda.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Ok, baking soda will stop a oil or gas fire when water wont do much good. She isn't crazy, I PROMISE!!! ****

"Are you ok?" A male voice asked from behind Trinity, she didn't look at him though.

"I'm fine, but we'll all be in trouble if this explodes, will you find me something to put it out. Not water, it wont do us any good. This is a gas fueled fire, and if we dont' get it out...well we'd have to get a ways away. And we couldn't with so many injured people." She hissed looking around. DIRT She ran towards the ground that was by the road and grabbed a handful of dirt and carried it towards the car throwing it on the fire. It shrunk and Trinity bit her lip. "Help me get it put out."
Want a Readers crit???

220 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:43 am
Sleeping Valor says...

IC

Keith swore and went over to help get the other person stuck in the passenger's seat out. They were laughing hysterically and he realized they must have lost it. He struggled with the door and finally got it open; unbuckling them and catching them in his arms.
"Just calm down." He ordered severely, putting them down on the grass a few feet away.

Wanda was careful as she pulled the injured boy out of the car. He had been very lucky, the damage to his forehead looked superficial. Marge assured her there was no serious injuries so Wanda laid him out and, ignoring Trinity telling her to stay away from the car, she ducked inside and retrieved the first aid kit from where Marge had said it would be.

"Is he going to be okay?" A man asked Wanda had no idea who he was, but it seemed he'd seen the accident and come running. He held a small child in his arms; a small child that was cursing and demanding she tell him if the injured person was dying. She nodded and began hunting around for something to stop the bleeding.

OOC: Is that okay? I dunno how badly inured Alexia was. =P
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:56 pm
Rydia says...

That's fine. I think she took quite a hit so I'll keep her unconscious a little longer and write from Steve's view -

"Is the kid dying or what? Are you ******* useless, girl?" Steve demanded, barely daring to move in case he should hurt the boy further. The girl began searching for something to stop the blood but the best she seemed to be able to find were some thin gauze bandages from a small first aid kit.

"They can go over the top but we need something absorbant or it's just going to bleed through," the guy stated.

"Get back to the car and get the bag out of the back seat!" Steve ordered. "There's a whole pack of diapers in there and they've got teh be better then nothing." Steve watched as the girl headed over there and returned with the rucksack.

"Tell me when you've fixed his head because I'm not staying here all day."
Writing Gooder

114 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm
RoryLegend says...

**i know she isn't crazy, my girl is just really out of it**

Reese now MJ-

The guy yelled at me to stop laughing and calm down. HE sounded pretty serious so i did. Then I just wanted to fall asleep, but i knew i shouldn't. My arm hurt really bad and people were still messing with it. I tried to focus on soemthing else so i looked over at the car that hit us again. THey were throwing dirt in the engine. Jack was running back and forth with handfuls of dirt, blood trickling down the side of his face. I tried to talk but when i opened my mouth no sound came out. Then i tried to sit up but was pushed back down by the blonde haired guy.
"Stop moving!" he commanded.

-Benjamin Mee

220 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:51 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Wanda worked quickly, following Marge's instructions and not wondering where she'd learned first aid. By the time she was done, she found herself giggling; there was nothing dignified about having a diaper attached to your head. Nothing at all.
"I'm done," she announced, standing.

Keith sighed, rubbing his temples. "Stay put for now, the situation is under control. Nobody needs you running around with that arm and trying to help." Keith was amazed, he couldn't remember the last time he'd talked so much. He sat down on the grass, determined not to go so far as to help two people. That would just be overdoing it.

114 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:17 am
RoryLegend says...

Reese now MJ-

The craziness of the situation made it hard for me to focus too much. But, by the time it was all over the other car had not exploded and no one was in real diar need of medical attention. Not that would could really get any if we went to the hospital anyways. It was decided that the car that hit us was not stable enough to continue on in. Jack's and my car was flipped upright and repaired itself of it's minor damages. When the whole lot of us (and I am still not sure exactly how many that is), piled into the car and decided we were in this together, I felt like I suddenly had a purpose again. I had to help these people get back to their bodies. I was a lost cause now, but these other people could be helped. And now here we were, headed off to Jack's "headquarters" once again.

*if you are in the car with MJ and Jack raise your hand..in the discussion thread.*

-Benjamin Mee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:38 pm
Rydia says...

Alexia now unknown male.

My head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, I thought as I slowly regained consciousness. I opened my eyes, blinking several times before sitting up.

"Ow. My head hurts," I moaned.

"Good to see you awake, kid." I turned my head slightly to observe Steve whose face was smothered with a huge grin.

"What..." At that point I began to realise that there were other people scattered across the road and there was something on my head. Maybe the reason for the pain? I reached up and tentatively touched the fabric I found there which brought a laugh bubbling from the toddler's mouth.

"Sorry, it's the only thing we could find," a girl explained. I wondered for a moment what 'it' was and then decided it didn't really matter as I had just recalled that I was recently involved in a car crash.

"Oh. Was you in the other car then? Is everyone alright?" I asked somewhat steadily.

"Are we leaving now?" A masculine voice asked impatiently, "because I sure am so get in the car if you're coming." I hesitated as I swept my eyes across him and then felt someone tugging at my hand.

"Come on kid, time to leave. Pick up the rucksack, would you?" Steve handed the bulky bag up to me and I followed him over to a very flashy car.
Writing Gooder

114 Reviews

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:33 pm
RoryLegend says...

Reese now MJ-

It was lucky that we could fit everyone in the car. The toddler who enjoyed cursing was sitting on someone's lap, but other than that everyone had a seatbelt. I was sitting in the middle seat between Jack and the blonde guy that had helped me with my arm. IN the back (and tell me if this is wrong please) there were two girls and a boy, and the toddler of course. It was deathly silent.. every second that passed were no one said anything bore down on my ears. I wanted to turn on the radio, but I couldn't will myself to reach for it. When we got into the city everything was in chaos. Buildings were on fire, people were running around in the streeets helpless and scared. We had to lock our doors because a feww people tried to get in our car and take it from us. It was scary and sad to see what had happened. And nobody knew why. Jack stopped the car once we had gotten through most of the chaos.
"What are you doing?" I asked, "Are we there?"
"No, I have to make a call." He got out of the car and pulled out his phone. He wasn't gone for very long. When he got back in the car it was without a word. We didn't drive for much longer. He stopped out in the middle of a field; there was no one else around.
"A helicopter is going to be picking us up here." He said and turned the car off.
"What are we supposed to do until then?" a voice from the back asked.
"Wait." that was all Jack said.

Jack-

It wasn't real bright of me to bring all of these people along. But I couldn't just leave them bleeding on the side of the road without a car. Once we got there and everything was handled their memories could be erased, But, still it was stupid. And I could be putting them in even more danger. I didn't know what it was like there. I had talked to Hobbs, who hadn't been switched out of his body, somehow. But what about the others, the scientists?
I rubbed my hand against my forehead. MJ looked over at me and gave me a weak smile. I tried to return it but it didn't work out so well. She was the first person I had had contact with in a while, that wasn't a goverment employee, or criminal-same difference though.
I thought about my most recent job. I was still using the name from the identity I had been asigned. I was just supposed to monitor a group of scientists in Texas coming up with some new drug. I knew they worked for the government, like me, and I knew they had factories like the one in Texas all over the world. All of the information about this case had been deemed highly classified, and as important as I was to the military I wasn't allowed much information. But maybe I had an explanation for all of this, body changing I mean. Maybe I didn't.
I ended up in jail because one of the scientists went rogue and was threatening to expose the goverment. It would have ruined the whole operation, whatever it was, and I was to dispose of him. And I did, infront of police. So they took me in. I was told to wait there until things got back under control at the plant, then they would arrange for me to be picked up and my record to be wiped clean, again.
I just followed orders. That is all I had done this whole assignment, it was all I could have done. But now I wanted answers.

-Benjamin Mee

114 Reviews

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:48 pm
RoryLegend says...

*Hey don't forget that only MJ knows Jack works for the government and she only knows a little bit.. so you guys should be a litle confused as to why a helicopter is picking everyone up.. also I don't think any of you should know exactly where we are going.. just a side note.. i guess i could have put this in the dt but since you probably check here first.. oh well

-Benjamin Mee

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)