z

Young Writers Society

Vampire Story

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 am
Kitty1 says...

Anita

Anita walked into the gym. She stood there watching Karen and a few other kids playing basketball. "Why did you start without me?" She yelled at her best friend teasingly. Karen stopped playing and turned around with a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Nita!!! What are you doing here? I thought you were in England!" Karen yelled as she ran up and hugged Anita. Anita hugged her back.

"I tell you and Danny the whole story tomorrow at lunch....Come to think of it...where is Danny?" Nita said as she looked around the gym. When she turned back towards Karen she could tell she was angry.

"Danny...is in the changing room and has been for the past hour or so." Karen said with alot of anger in her voice. Nita could tell Karen didn't want to talk about Danny at the moment.

"Let's just play some b-ball. Ok? Then you tell me about Danny and I will tell you why I am back. Deal?" Anita told Karen. Karen nodded and threw her arm around Nita's shoulders and they walked back to the courts side-by-side. Just like the old days. Anita thought with a smile.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm
October Girl says...

Sadie;

I went to my locker. I knew coming to school was a mistake I never fit in anywhere. I thought it would be best to leave the school and maybe the country too. Alot of witches take vacations.... Right? My clone let herself out.
"I think it would be a good idea Sadie, go on a nice beach with lots of new people. That you've never met.... Then, kill them all on accident. The police will never know." My clone said but I ignored her as I opened my locker. "You are sick, do you know that? I'm not going on a vacation to kill people! That's not my style it's not the way I work." I said to her. "Oh that's rich, that's right because your too busy save the good people. When you know you want to join the dark side." She laughed in my face. "I don't need this, the only reason I didn't stay in that gym was because they were all getting friendly, and you know what happens to people who become close to me." I said glaring at her. "Oh, I know I was there, remember? You got hurt, you lost blood. Then, you lost so much blood a caring, loving friend of your offered you their wrist-how do you repay them? You sucked all the life of them... Good going." My clone told the truth but not all of it. I shook my head with tears filling my eyes and she went back in to my body. I smelled something, someone and I turned around to see what or who it was.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

(anyone can bring me in...but it's probably too late...but I won't be able to get on a lot...:( Sorry all! Just get rid of my character if it's too late...)
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 pm
October Girl says...

Hello?!!!!!!!
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:17 am
MidnightVampire says...

Ok, i"m going to try and bring this storybook back to life! Just, please, don't put me in really hectic scenes (I think I might just create a different scene or something), because I get really confzed really easily.

Name:Victoria
RAce: vampire(of course, its me)
Personality: enjoys getting into trouble and biting people. She's a bit odd like that. strait a student bcause she has been a vampire for so long. Learning Japenese (not a personality, but she is), friends with sora
appearance;long red hair, bleached tips. Purple eyes, (because she's a vampire and i like purple) but she wears green colored contacts so she doesn't stand out, transforms into animals, kinda evil, . pale, very pale. skinny
extra: knows Sora
Name: Sora
Race:Vampire
Appearance: black, spiked up hair. the tips are died red. hazel eyes, pale, but not as pale as victoria
Personality: childish, very childish, was turned into a vampire by Victoria
and, by that, fell in love with her. Is only a vampire, and not a 1/2 vampire, because carmen is a pure blood vampire. He cannot shapeshift. Is sorta like Victoria's sidekick. can turn invisible, but victoria always knows when he's there, but he still tries to sneak up on her.
I'm sorry I joined so late. sorry that I suck at romance, because there sorta is one between sora and victoria, but at least I"m trying.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:01 am
MidnightVampire says...

* I don't know where to start. I had an Idea, but I sorta lost it. Sorry.On the plus side, at least this will be up on the new so people will read it.*
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio