z

Young Writers Society

Spirit

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:17 am
Maybe says...

Mime-

I took the girls hand and shook, smiling warmly.

"Well met," I said.

He speaks! Raime exclaimed. I glared at him.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I giggled at Raime. He was certainly friendly.

"Hey Rae, you should hang out with Raime more. He'd be a good influence!" I joked.

She looked at me coldly, then huffed.

"So, Mime, wanna walk with me? We could talk some more as we wait for Jason's spirit."

I hoped I wasn't too friendly.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

116 Reviews

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Maybe says...

Mime-

I regarded her for a moment. Her smile did seem friendly enough. I decided she meant us no harm.

I nodded.

You know, Raime. You should hang out with Rae more. She too would be a good influence on you. You two could build of each other, I said, smiling.

He frowned. I laughed.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:51 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Should i post at the werehouse or do you guys want to keep on talking for a bit?)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:33 pm
Alice says...

(Do the wearhouse!)
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:23 am
Maybe says...

I don't care. Ayumi?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Layleun says...

((I say warehouse. Alice post so I won't be sitting here forever, waiting! ^^))

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:02 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Sure. Let's all turn up at the werehouse.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

116 Reviews

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 pm
Maybe says...

*Wait... what werehouse? I'm confused? Just a random werehouse or does it have some ties with one (or more) of the characters?*

185 Reviews

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:53 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Alright.)

Jason pushed open the two large doors. The inside of the were house was empty. "Are you sure we should meet here? I don't see anything." Ras looked a little confused.

"Don't worry, this is the right place," he pointed down, "Ryan's place is under ground. We'll head down once everyone gets here."

After about ten minutes of waiting Kal finally showed up, I've assembled them all. They should be here soon.

"Good, I'll call Ryan right away." Jason flipped out his cell phone and began dialing the number.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:12 am
Alice says...

Adanya gingerly entered the wearhouse, "hello?" she called, "hel-lo? is anybody there?"

"Adanya?" Jason's head poked out from around a corner and looked at her. Adanya sighed visibly relieved.

"Hey Jason, is anybody else here?"

"Nope."

"Oh..."
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Kimmy slowly walked into the werehouse. Senna looked around as if for a hidden stalker.

"Hello?" She called out.

"Back here!" Someone called back. She followed the voice and saw two of the people from earlier.

*Sorry it si short**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Jason watched as everyone arrived one by one. Ras seemed excited to meet all the others with spirits. He thought she was happy to have someone else like her.

After a time Jason's cell phone rang. He quickly answered it. After a few silent words Jason smiled, "He's ready for us." Behind him a huge elevator appeared, doors wide open. "Shall we?"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:56 pm
Layleun says...

Kai entered the elevator and glanced around. The sharp tang of rust flew through the air as the rickety box descended. Shep stood conversing with the other spirits. She shifted uneasily as the doors opened to reveal a large lab.

(Short, sorry)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 pm
sylverdawn says...

Ras watched the doors warily, she didn't really know what was going on, but it seemed like she was finally going to get some answers about her life. She followed Jason into the elevator with a determined glint in her eye, Shira walked quickly on her heels. Both of them were tense, you could tell from the st of her shoulders that Ras was used to the fight or flight mentality.

One by one the others walked into the elevator until they were all inside and the doors began to slide closed.

"So..." One of the boys turned to the others, "While we're waiting to get where we're going, why don't we finish introducing ourselves."
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest