z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:20 am
MadHatter says...

(I know...I don't know if Leth plans on keeping him around. Someone PM him or something and ask if we can kill him off, or if he's just taking a break.)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:31 am
MadHatter says...

John quickly ran to the supply kit that had been flung out of the jeep when it fell over. It contained several smoke bombs that would nearly suffocate the victim to the point of capture. That could by them time to make it back to the main compound. He pulled the tab on the can and chucked it at the V-raptors. "Cedar! RUN!"

Cedar heard and understood what John meant. He shot his gun at the Rex and ran for his life. The can hit with a thud on top of the jeep. The raptors screamed trying to escape it's fumes. Only two or three made out before they too succumbed to it's fog. The others fell limp to the ground. The T-rex on the other hand was just a bit dazed. She stumbled along the road, barley keeping up right. She suddenly roared and took off into the woods.

"Odd...why would she-" John stopped sort. Right behind her stood over thirty V-raptors, all with their eyes on Cedar, who was running into the woods. "God...my day is never done."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:10 am
MadHatter says...

(Okay, the Jurassic Park DT is the new place for comments like this, unless they are directly involved with the story.)

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:53 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

"Cedar!" I yelled after him as my eyes focused on the velociraptors that had gathered. There were more than I had originally anticipated, too many more.

I put my free hand in my back pocket, where my extra bullets were. Just feeling the cool metal against my fingers told me the worst news: I didn't have enough. The rest were in my pack, in a case...

"Shit, this isn't good..." I growled more to myself than anybody else. If only there was some way I could finish off at least half the group in one try...

Then a thought hit me. I could finish most of them off! It would just take a lot of leading and feinting, leading and feinting, and not getting caught or killed in the process.

One bullet to the jeep would do the trick. Now, just to get the raptors to persue me to the jeep, where I would execute my plan, trying not to kill anyone else or myself...

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 am
BigBadBear says...

"Whoa! Stand back, Shawn!" Tanner yelled, as he saw the T-Rex stumbling their way, but she didn't notice them. She was too stupid. Trees seemed to work great, unless you were going to be eaten by the bird dinosaurs. Tanner couldn't remember their names at the moment.

Shawn looked around for any sign of her father, but there was nothing. There was a great deal of smoke over by the jeep, and she thought that it had exploded. Her camera had fallen out of her hand, but she had stuck two more in her pocket. These might be the only records of her death... She shuddered the thought away.

"Shawn, we're ok. Nothing can get us up here." Tanner said, trying to calm her down, but she needed no calming. It was more of Tanner that needed the calming.

"Shut up! Ok? Shut up! You don't always have to be the hero of the day! My dad is out there, and I have no clue where! Tanner, he is my life!" Shawn shouted.

Tanner stood back, confused. And then he saw it. It was just visible from the smoke that bellowed from the destroyed jeep. Then he heard screams and more shots; probably raptors, but that wasn't what concerned him.

Just beyond the car stood a forty foot Spinosauras.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Cedar jumped up into the closest tree the raptors following. He jumped up into a taller one and jumped from branch to branch leaving more of the raptors confussed. He shot the one that had followed. He ran back towards where the others were and jumped down the tree to the ground. At the site of the Spinosauras he just about started cursing but he didn't to many females around. He looked at Ari then at the Spinosuaras, the T-Rex and raptors were gone for now. "Think we can get it over here?" Adri asked,

"It'll be hard, but....." He looked around and saw a dead raptor. He pulled it as close to the truck as he could and pulled his knife out cutting its skin and making blood come out. "Lets get in the tree, it'll want an easy meal, not them, and this thing is still fresh." They scampered up the tree and watched as the spinosuaras sniffed around and started moving towards the raptor. "Can you make that thing explode?" He asked Adri in a low tone, if they could just get rid of this thing and get out of there life would be wonderful. The T-Rex had made the jeep undrivable, but not usuless if they could get a good shot.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I nodded.

"It just needs to get closer," I responded, almost inaudibly. I had a big mouth that often got me in trouble, and being heard by a giant, carnivorous dinosaur was the last thing I needed.

The beast growled; it could smell us. I knew that. It would only be a matter of time before it found us and killed us...I took several steps forward, at first towards us.

"Oh my God, it's working!" I hissed in my astonishment. The spinosaurus was moving in on the dead raptor, the easiest meal possible. "It's actually working!"

"Now, get that shot! Get rid of the damn thing!" Cedar hissed in my ear.

"Don't worry, I will." I raised my pistol and took aim, centering the sights on the gasoline tank on the underside of the jeep.

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:42 pm
MadHatter says...

John saw the Spinosaur and how it was being led away. 'Well, looks like we just bought ourselves a little bit of time." He raced to the tree where Tanner and Shawn were in and began to climb.

"Dad!"

"Climb higher for godsakes and stop talking!" John screamed when he saw the multitude of velicoraptors approaching them. He pulled out his pistol and fired a few shots into the pack before resuming his climb.

"God...this vacation is turning out to be a one heck of a time." Tanner remarked. The three of them reached a branch a safer distance from the ground.

"What are we going to do? We have four other people out there with a T-rex, a crap-load of velicoraptors. and a Spinosaurus."

"All we can do now is pray to God that they don't die."

713 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:02 pm
BigBadBear says...

(you guys, the T-Rex went into the forest. The only thing attack us right now are the Spino and the raptors. And I think that we should have Velo die, because no one is bringing him in. Just saying)

And pray they did.

Tanner noticed a long slash down his arm and had no clue how he got it. Anything could happen in a world full of dinosaurs.

"Shawn, you OK?" John asked, holding his daughter in his arms.

"Yeah...I'm fine."

Suddenly there was a big loud roar that echoed through the forest, and a big BOOM!

Tanner jerked his head over and saw that the jeep had exploded, with the Spinosaurs standing right next to it. The dinosaur went up in flames, belting out loud cries that pierced the air.

He jerked his hands up to his ears and looked at the dinosaurs. "That's what you get, you stupid beast"

Tanner looked down and noticed that the V-Raptors were gone. The explosion must have scared them away. But he knew that they would be back. They were ALWAYS back.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:27 am
MadHatter says...

"We should spend the night here." John muttered as he watched the last of the beast burn up. "The park patrol will find us in the morning." John had little hope that they would wake up in the morning, but he knew that they had to rest. If by some miracle they did wake up, then they'd need all the strength they could get.

(MAIN COMPOUND)

Frank sat in his rolly chair sipping Mt. Dew. This was so simple. All he had to do was wait in this room all night and then he'd make 1000 dollars. Easy money. He lied a little to get this position, but they'd never know.

A soft scampering noise broke the silence. "What?" He turned around in time to catch a glimpse of a tail whoosh by him. "Oh god...they got in here!" He ran to the far wall, accidentally knocking a computer to the ground. A computer that held every action the park electrical system was supposed to do. The lights immediately went out, making sure Frank never saw the velicoraptor that killed him.

713 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:58 am
BigBadBear says...

Nothing happened at night. The only thing that did happen was when Ceder and Adri came over to the tree that Tanner, Shawn and John slept in. They slept in fear but quietness the whole night.

Tanner woke up early that morning because he heard a twig snap. His eyes flashed open and he stood up, being careful not to disrupt the other people's sleep.

Was there a dinosaur near?

Tanner looked down through the trees but didn't see anything. The morning light shone down brightly through the trees, making it seem like a peaceful place, not a living hell.

Tanner suddenly heard a roar and jumped, and fell out of the tree. His foot slipped and he screamed, tumbling through the trees.

Just below him lie four V-Raptors, cleverly carrying out their plan.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:05 am
MadHatter says...

John jumped up, nearly knocking Shawn out of the tree. "Oh god." He rushed down the branches as quick as he could to reach the small one Tanner hung on to for dear life. "Do not move."

"What?"

"You'll fall." John grabbed one of the vines on the branch ahead of him and thrust it down to Tanner.

"Grab on!" He began to slowly pull him up. The velicoraptors wouldn't make a meal out of one of his friends.

713 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:54 am
BigBadBear says...

Suddenly, while Tanner was being pulled up, he heard scampering of feet, and looked down.

Four V-Raptors jumped up, their teeth barely missing Tanner's shoe as the young boy screamed for his life.

"Pull me up!" Tanner yelled hysterically.

John pulled and pulled, but the boy wasn't exactly as light as a feather.

"Shawn!" John yelled, but Shawn was already holding on to the vine and pulling. With Shawn there, Tanner slid up easily, while Adri and Ceder came rushing over to grab Tanner's arms.

Suddenly, Shawn screamed and pointed over to the left of her father. Everyone jerked their head over and saw the T-Rex's huge head poking out from the bushes.

"It's gonna kill us!" Shawn yelled, and grabbed on to a branch, scared to fall off.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:02 am
MadHatter says...

The T-rex gave a snort, but didn't see them. John whispered for them to stay totally still. The T-rex huffed and walked on, straight into a the velicoraptor trap. The original four raptors leapt on him, while more poured out of the shrubbery. The T-rex gave several screams of pain, each louder than the others. The raptors were relentless killers. Each began hacking into the Rex's thick hide, giving her no mercy. Soon the T-rex's motions slowed and at last stopped entirely.

"Oh my god. They killed him. They killed a Tyrannasaurus Rex. A bloody T-rex for goddsake." Cedar could only mutter these words while they watched the raptors feed. If there were enough to take down a full grown T-rex, they didn't have a chance.

(Remember, they still have three more T-Rex's and one more Spinosaurus, and several more Allosaurus [Much smaller versions of T-rex])

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:21 am
MadHatter says...

(Read the JP DT to find out what's in store)

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson