z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney hoisted Aro up holding him by his arm, she moved along behind Lethero who was helping with Dargon. They moved slowly and Laney was glad she had worked out or she wouldn't be able to help Aro. But there was no way she was going to leave him. They kept moving slowly.

"Lethero, go to my place, it'll be safe there. I've got 'spies' you could say and they'll give us enough warning." He nodded and they headed towards her house.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:08 pm
SishBee says...

Hey Ash! Can I join?

You can check my profile and let me know if there is anything you want to change.

Name: Keytrap (Key)

Species: Unicorna
-Unicorna's are like unicorns (white horses with a horn) but they are able to turn into humans who are pale with white hair, white eyelashes, and bright blue eyes. When in human form, the horn becomes smaller but still visible in the middle of their forehead.

Appearance: Same as all the other Unicorna's and she wears a strange tunic which shimmers between colours depending on her mood. She has brown boots which are almost knee-high.

Personality: Secretive and may appear shy but she is sharp witted and can fight when called to. She often looks as though she is day-dreaming, but is always alert.

Other: She has a pet called Shary who is a small squirrel-like creature which sits on her shoulder and occasionally bursts into flames when angry.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 pm
TheRainFalls says...

Heyy... I'd love to join :P

Name: Aria (Ar-ee-ah - from Eragon if you watched or read it...)

Species: Werecat (Human/Cat)

Tranformations: When transforming, it's quick and clothes dissappear leaving no sign that a human had ever ben there. Clothes reappear when turning back to human. Can be either human/cat/human and cat, because she has the wierd ability two split her soul into two beings.

Appearance: Image
Human: Blue-ish straight hair, pinned back, longish fringe. (Ignore pictures clothing) A light-blue woven silk kimono with white swirls. A white leather belt containing tools.
Cat: Blue-ey fur with distinctive white stripe across it back (Looking familiarly like a belt...) Bright grey eyes (You know what I mean by bright grey? Light a mix of sky blue and light grey...)

Personality: Proud, loyal, trustworthy, slips out of trouble in odd manners, sense of humour & positive on most aspects :)

Please let me join? Pretty please :P

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:48 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon's heavy eyes slowly opened. He growled and flung himself to the ground. "I'll rip open your guts before you can even blink." He swung his heavy fist without looking and it hit wood. The tree he had just struck fell from the mighty blow.

"Calm down Dargon. It's just us." Lethero put a comforting hand on his shoulder. Dargon's tenseness left his body.

"Thank you for stopping me. That could have gotten real ugly, real fast." He turned around to face the rest of the group. "What in the world..." His eyes fell on the elf. "I knew I smelled kin!" He raced over to the elf and hugged him.

"Yes, brother of the earth. I take it your the last then...." Dargon nodded. 'I see. Well, so am I. The elves are almost gone."

"As are we. Did anyone catch that gray haired fellow?" The group gave him puzzled looks.

"He's dead. I killed him." Laney answered.

"Seems like I have a lot of explaining to do. Anyone know of the "Preacher"?"
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:19 am
Lethero says...

"Sounds familiar," Lethero said.

"It should," Laney said. "The Priests, remember those. The thing our ancestors fought."

"Dammit, that thing?"

"Yeah."

"What you two talking about?" Dargon asked."

"A really bad situation," Lethero replied.

*Can another senior Sada member explain, to those who wouldn't know, what The Priest is.*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

141 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:26 am
View Likes
MadHatter says...

*It's the Preacher*
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ok, well the priest were stuck on destroying the mythical creatures and the only way to kill them was to acctually sacrifice, correct me if i'm wrong Lethero, someone it has to be their will or whatever, with some majic to destroy them. You can't unless you have that cause they'll just take on another host or form as it is. Now the preacher could just be a newer verison of the preist. Like getting on with time. But still they aren't something to mess with and hopefully it isn't. If htat isn't what you are talking about please explain." Laney said thinking about the stories she had been told. She had been adopted into the famliy that had come from Nicarga as a young child but they had been killed so she was the only one left from that line and wasn't even real kin.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Layleun says...

Volcana silently slid through the trees after the group and their furry floating companion. She laughed to herself, an elf, a fellow wolf, a human, what and interesting bunch. Ahead, Lethero stopped, his body tensed. He murmured something to Laney she nodded and continued walking.

Suddenly Lethero whipped around and shot three bullets, aimed at Volcana's head. The bullets whistled through her matterless body. She laughed, "Well, well. My friend isn't so rusty after all."

She stepped onto the path behind the group, her body flickering. Lethero cocked his head slightly, but held his gun steady, "Who are you?" he asked in a strong voice.

Volcana let her grin out, "An ally." Slowly Volcana's body condensed and formed her real body, clothes and all. Lethero let his gun down, grinning, "Where have you been, friend?"

Volcana moved her hand around in a circle, "Around. Who are your friends?" She gestured to the bunch in front of him.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Lethero says...

"How some people who cause to much trouble to be by themselves," Lethero said.

Volcana laughed her deep laugh. "Always hanging out with the troublemakers are you?"

"Well, anyway, you came at a good time. Humans are out to kill us again and they seem to have a new Priest; he calls himself Preacher."

"Yep, it seems I did come at a good time."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:49 pm
SishBee says...

**Hey, could someone bring my character in please!! :) thanks! **

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:35 pm
Lindsaroo says...

"Maybe I could join in then?" A voice rang out from up top. Telayna landed with a thud in front of Lethero. All of them looked at her with some kind of anger or pain.

"What do you want, human?" he asked. Telayna chuckled and smiled at them all.

"It's not that I don't mind humans, but I mean, do I really look that normal?!"

"Well then what are you?" A girl asked.

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you."

"Yeah right."

"Don't think I can't. I'm trained."

"Who are you then, stranger?"

"I am more close to you then you think."

"Can we stop with these riddles!" The beast type thing yelled out. She didn't remember what they were called...started with a g or something?

"Sorry. It's what I'm used to. I'm Telayna." She smiled and Lethero's jaw dropped.

"You mean you're...?"

"Yes. I'm a descendent of the one and only, Telayna."

"So can you...?"

"Yeah. I can sprout wings!" She laughed at herself sounding so foolish.

"Wait...how do we know you're telling the truth. Show us." The girl, Laney, demanded.

"No. I don't take commands from you and it's too much work to pull them back in. I don't want to get caught. So either you trust me or I leave. It your guys' choice."
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:51 am
KAVOR17 says...

*Hope you can get in*

Reyan stared at the gorman. He had recognized him right of the bat as a brother of the earth. Reyan didn't have the heart to tell Dargon that he was the only elf left. Well, that might change if he survived long enough.

The Reyan sensed it. Barely a flicker of life, but it was still there. Probably another mythical newcomer. It seemed the more there were the faster they came. The elf pulled up his hood again, ingoring the fact that they had just gained two more party members.

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:07 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon was way too confused. Where were all these people coming from? He remembered an old parable that the shaman had taught him. "When good gathers together, evil is not to far behind."

"We got to go. Now." He grabbed Lethero and began to run.

"Why?"

"The Preacher..." Dargon pointed to the sky. Above them flew a massive ship, a ship covered in skeletons of mystical creatures. It was red as blood, and was most likely covered in it. The bow of the ship was crafted in the form of The Preachers face. "Lets go."

52 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:13 pm
SishBee says...

**Thanks!**

Key had felt the elf pick up her magical scent and she cursed under her breath. She had been trailing this strange group for a few days now wondering exactly what they were doing.

She had then lost them for a while but picked them up again when Aro had met up with the demon. She wondered if the others knew about that secret meeting yet.

Her tunic shimmered as it caught the light and she pulled her cloak around her and pulled up her hood so that they wouldn't see the reflecting light off her hair or tunic.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Saphira says...

Katlyn ran behind Dargon and Lethero staring at the new arrivals. She had strapped the knife to her thigh using some cloth but she needed a new weapon.
She looked around and noticed that Aro was regarding one of the new people suspiciously. Did they know each other?
What she found strangest of all was that decedents from her fathers stories were here with them. Something bigger than her revenge was going on here. She just hoped she wouldn't get lost in it.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner