z

Young Writers Society

Arabian Knights

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Alla

Alla knelt down next to Kalilah and started helping Jhadi.

"Good thinking," she wispered, Kalilah could barely hear her. She nodded and the women kept bustling around the room so it would be impossible to count them. So far their plan was working. They would be able to pull this off with ease. Just as long as the two girls outside didn't make a noise. Jhadi let out another scream and Alla had barely heard a paddle outside, but with Jhadi's screams there was no way the pirates would hear it. Most of the crew if not all were now down in the room.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!" The captian yelled. All the pirates froze. Alla stood up and most of the women rushed behind her.

"I don't know what your men are doing but we are trying to help this boy.." SHe stopped as Jhadi let out a scream. "is sick, and he is a noblemen's son so we have to help him. If we don't our families honor will be ruined." She replied, the captian seemed to ponder this for a little while and Alla held her breath.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 am
ELven-Maiden says...

The captain turned to a pirate. "Get a the doctor," he said, then, casting a wary glance at his captives, he whispered to the pirate. Jhadi was only able to make out the word "ransom", and he cast a worried look at the women. It didn't seem as though anyone had heard what he had.

Good, he thought. They won't be trying to rescue him, and they'd be well on their way back home before they would realize he was missing. He could always escape himself, especially if he had a window...

He gave out a loud gasp as his stomach "spasmed", then screamed in pain again.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:46 pm
Alice says...

Nina

Nina realized something when the doctor had come in, if the doctor found nothing wrong they'd be caught and whatever fate that awaited them was now going to include a few bruises.

Gathering up her courage she walked over to the captian.

"Captian, what do you intend to do with us?"

The captian gave a laugh, "sell you of course."

Nina paled, and the bottom dropped out of her stomach. "Sell us to whom?"

He shrugged, "whoever will buy you."

"And what will they do with us?"

He shrugged again, starting to get annoyed, "thats not my buisness, I can only guess." He turned to her, "you're a pretty one, I can guess what they'll do with you fairly easily."

Nina paled, the world swirlled around her and she nearly fainted. But she had to keep herself awake she couldn't let the others down just because she had a weak stomach at the moment.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:40 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi winced one more time, clutching his stomach, then relaxed and pretended to faint. He knew they would most likely check his pulse, and "check" if his coma was real, so he kept his heart pounding as fast as possible. He had to get as scared as he possibly could--without crossing over to despair--so that they wouldn't catch him acting.

*all I've got....srry*
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

"Don't touch him!" I screached as the doctor leaned down towards Jhadi. He hesitated, hand still outstretched.

"Why?" The doctor queried.

"Because... because I don't trust you. You'll hurt him worse. I demand a propper doctor!" I improvised.

"Don't be silly girl. I'm just going to take a look at him..."

"No!" Alla joined in. "Keep your dirty hands away from him. They're probably covered in germs you filthy pirate."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Alla

Alla motioned for the other women to keep moving and she knelt down next to Jhadi. He was a good actor,

"What happened?" The captian asked.

"Don't know, I think he lost conciousness." She replied lightly thinking mostly of what he had said to Nina. She sighed and picked Jhadi up, Nina had made a more comfortable pallet and she started for it.

"Where are you going?" The captain demanded.

"TO put him where he will be more comfortable." Seh replied walking past him. She squezzed Jhadi's shoulder and then laid him down blocking any pirate that tried to take his pulse. She did just to please them and then sat down close to him as the women kept bustling coming up wiht excuses for what they were doing. Hopefully the two girls that had left were way out of site now.
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:57 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi felt himself being moved, and he felt someone come close. As subtle as he possibly could, he pressed the blade they had not used yet into the person's hands. He could use the broken and bent one to get himself out, and they may need the good one for themselves.

*I REFUSE to let this die!!*
GO HORACE!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

Suddenly a load roar silenced everyone and the captain stepped forward.

"Silence!" He repeated again. "Get the women into that corner, men. Doctor, take a look at the boy. Tell me if there's anything wrong with him. Move!" The pirates spread through the room and I was grabbed roughly by two of them and dragged to the side of the room. The other girls were treated in a similar manner and then the doctor advanced towards Jhadi.

"Run for it!" I screamed. "Jhadi, get out of here!"
Writing Gooder

270 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:18 pm
Alice says...

Nina

oh thats a brillant idea Kalilah! Where is he going to go?!!!

Nina took advantage of the pirates distraction to shove herself at them, knocking them off balence. The other ladys took that as a hint to do the same.

They were now in a power struggle, the ladies going for the pirates swords as they swung their fists at them. Some managed to dodge them but others weren't so lucky.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

At my shout, Jhadi had no option but to leap up and then Nina began to struggle, knocking the pirates to the floor. Well all followed suit and just as I felt myself pulled into a strangle hold, I saw Jhadi dash past the doctor, around the captain and out of the room.

"Stop him!" The captain yelled. He ran after Jhadi and others were about to follow but Alla, who had got free of the pirates, slammed the door shut and stood in front of it with... one of Jhadi's daggers in her hand.

"Out of the way girl," One pirate commanded. They outnumbered us with at least two to one odds but Alla did not back down and I kicked out at the man who was holding me.
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:46 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi froze halfway up the stairs. He was going to be a knight in four years...

What was he doing, running when there were people who weren't able to run?

Clucthing the broken dagger, he pulled the door back open and slit the throats of the two pirates there.
GO HORACE!

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

Alla stood stiff staring at the men. There was no way she was going to back down. She watched the pirates with a keen eye. But wasn't ready for Jhadi to burst back into the room. SHe was thrown forward and into the grasp of the captian. She jabbed the dagger back catching the blade into the captain's arms. He yelled out in pain and threw her up against a wall. SHe hit with a thud and the breath was knocked out of her. She could hear fighting, see Jhadi try his best to defend the women. She looked up and saw the captain coming straight for her. He had a nasty smile on his face as he stood over her and pulled her up by her throat, the arm she had stabbed resting against his chest.

"Your gonna pay, little missy." He hissed,
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:08 am
Alice says...

Nina came up and hit the captin upside the head, he dropped Alla. He collapsed to the floor.

"Alla, are you alright?" Nina asked while she helpped her stand.

Alla nodded, "I'm fine. Is Jhadi okay?"

"That boy is going to be knighted ahead of time. At least my father will knight him."

They looked over and saw him about to be overtaken. With unspoken vows they took the pirates sword and went to help.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:38 am
Rydia says...

Kalilah

When Jhadi burst into the room I used this distraction to struggle away from the pirate and then turned and ducked away from him. Stepping back, I encountered a body. A glance showed me that the pirate's throat had been slit, probably by Jhadi.

I took the pirate's sword in shaking hands and held it awkwardly.

"What are yer goin' teh do with that?" The pirate sniggered holding out his own cutlass. The blade descended and I swung my own up to meet it. The power of the collision travelled through my arm and I almost dropped the weapon is surprise.
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi saw the pirate attack Kalilah, and he rushed forward to help. He couldn't do much with a broken blade, not with the man facing away from him, so he jammed his knee into the back of the pirates, forcing his knees to buckle. unfortunately, Jhadi lost the element of surprise, and the man twisted to take a slash at his leg. Jhadi went down with him, and the broken blade was kicked out of his hand.
GO HORACE!

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka