z

Young Writers Society

Vampires

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Its fine, I'm thinking about changing her to one, cause none of the guy werewolves are alive :'( I don't know. I'll have to think on it. :D Can vampire's tell when a werewolf is a werewolf, cause they could've persumed she was a vampire?? IDK, *
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:52 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Yeah, vampires can smell werewolves and vice versa.*

Lynne

I had to conceal my anxiety. There was too much excitement in the pub.

But then, what about Laura and Anya? What would they say if I just left? I couldn't leave them to handle things if things went wrong...

And judging by how the few werewolves in the place were getting to be aggressive...things just might turn out wrong.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:59 pm
Alice says...

(I want to post really bad, but its currently Tony's turn, because I can't think of anything if I don't know if he's Vantractor or Malcontent. TONY'S TURN)
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:57 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((I asked him about it. Maybe he'll post soon...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 am
dead_poet says...

I watched as the vampire named Laura began to walk away from Jack from my corner.

Sipping from my wine glass, I made my move. I crossed the room, dodging dancing couples and a fight going on between a vampire and an werewolf, to get to him before someone else could.

I had to speak to him.
"Baby, I just spilled lemonade on my lap but it looks like I peed! Toby stop licking me!"
---Anthony.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:53 pm
Bella says...

***I'm ba-a-ack!!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I was grounded, and the computer crashed (my fault...oops). Anywho, i'm back now, and I have no idea what's going on. Could someone fill me in on what I missed please, so I can post? Much appreciated!***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Okay, we're in a pub, there's been some rivalry going on between a couple of weres and vamps and everyone's just socializing and crap. Simple stuff.**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 pm
Bella says...

***Here I go, I hope this is ok...***

"I don't believe I've seen you around here before," Tarence commented, sipping his drink and staring at Luna's face.

"I don't come here often. You?" Luna retaliated, smiling flirtatiously.

"I'm here every friday night. It's become routine, really. Hey, would you like to dance?" he asked, holding out his hand.

"That would be lovely," Luna answered, taking his hand lightly. She felt a slight tingle when their skin touched, but dismissed it as nerves. *If he was a vampire it would've been stronger, it would've burned* she told herself as he led her towards an empty space where they could dance.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 am
sasquash says...

*Ok, so i cant think of anything to put in here.......sorry, im really blanking out alot lately*
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ara slowly made her way back to her table but kept an eye on the few were wolves that were there. If anything happened she would try and make a clean get away to the door. Hopefully she wouldn't be missed. She drank the rest of her water and sighed, this place was boring but if she could keep a fight from breaking out for just a little longer it would be a good thing. So she stayed,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Sorry, school and stuff. Cole's a Vantractor.)

As Cole was dancing with Anya, he got a bad feeling. Peaking out of the corner of his eyes he spotted a Werewolf pulling a weapon, but ended up putting it away. Looking a Anya he saw she noticed too. Nodding they decided to take a seat at the bar to have a better view of the club in case something went wrong.

"Do you think something will happen?" Asked Anya taking a sip of her drink.

"Not sure, but still, I can feel the tension in the air. Any way, what do you want to talk about?"
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:51 pm
Alice says...

Anya gave a quizzical look and said, "whats your favorite book?"

He thought for a second, "Memoirs of a Geisha."

Anya's eyebrows shot up, "really? Mine too. What's your favorite movie?"

"Rush Hour two."

Anya started laughing, for a moment and calmed down, "have you seen the movie Memoirs of a Geisha?"

Cole nodded.

"Did you know that the evil crazy girl in Rush Hour Two is Sirule?"

He looked startled, "no i did not. Are you sure?"

"Positive."
I just lost the game.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:34 pm
The Misfit Prince says...

Im taking over Jack for Ethan (manga Angel Spirit) cos he's left, and been going through dificulties at home.

Jack looked around carefully. He ran his finger round the edge of the glass of blood. It was impure and disgusting, but the smell was driving him crazy. He saw a gwoman aproaching him.
Cut my wrists, close me eyes, stab my heart, say your goodbyes X

Here i am, standing there, seeing you in all my prayers.
Take my hand, we'll run away, i love you is all ill say.

142 Reviews

Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:45 am
Bella says...

"You have suprisingly good balance," Tarence commented into Luna's ear, sending shivers down her spine. She chuckled.

"What's so surprising about that?"

"You just don't look like the type that would be able to dance without falling down," he answered. "Tell me something about you that no one else would know," he said, changing the subject suddenly. Luna held her breath for a moment; he couldn't know, it wasn't possible...well, it wasn't probable.

**gotta go, finish later**

142 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:16 am
Bella says...

"I'm a werewolf," she answered teasingly, knowing no human would believe it. The look in Tarence's eyes looked worried, but only for a moment.

"Oh really?" he asked jokingly. "That's funny, seeing as I'm a vampire," he bit at her neck gently, trying to make it a joke, but she felt the fangs immediatly. She stepped backwards. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Um..nothing. I just realized that I have to be somehwere. Sorry," with that she rushed out of the bar into the night.

Tarence watched the girl leave, still quite curious.

"She won't mind too much if I follow her, I'm sure," he muttered to himself, slipping into the nearest shadows so he could follow.

When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov