z

Young Writers Society

Anethandez Adventure

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:27 am
Maybe says...

*Ah!*Screams in frustration* I cant think of a thing! *Curses* i'm sorry! I wish i could post! Someone post how we decide to leave and go and do...whatever it is we're gonna do!*Fends off writers block with a fountain pen*Like my avatar says, "OMG! ONOZ!"*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 pm
Dynamo says...

*Got nothin.*
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:24 am
Bella says...

***Me neither. This is really REALLY bad***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:52 pm
Dynamo says...

(Wait, this is a fantasy world where anything can happen, right? If anything can happen, then what's stopping us from having a visitor from another planet crash land on ours? It would jumpstart the storybook and it'll start us off on our storyline.)
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 pm
Poltergiest says...

I haven't added anything in a while and was wondering if I could be the visitor. My characters kinda... Not really dead but I can't think of him doing anything else. Is that okay?

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:01 pm
Dynamo says...

I don't know. Ayumi, is it OK?
Take that, science!

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:58 pm
greenjay says...

Tyrin (how about not having some character from outerspace come, now we must quest after the library of forgotten knowledge :P)

"Greetings adventurers!" I said as I changed form. I stepped forward and laughed at their shocked expressions, "the library of Aranu is not far! My people knew of it and learned much from its vast knowledge in the early days. Now it is buried under much carnage, but there is a way. My people used to venture there so much that they, along with the people of that kingdom, built a passage from my people's old village to the library. The passage remains, but it is not safe."

I looked around at their faces and then continued.

"This library has such knowledge in it, that if only we could get it out to the world, everyone could be a powerful wizard, no one would die from simple accidents!"

I shut my mouth at that, memories filling my mind. Suddenly I saw someone approaching; it was that guard.

"I'm coming too," he said glaring at me, "but I don't like the sound of this!"
the greenjay strikes again...

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Rydia says...

That was sort of the idea. Lol.

Julia

"Then why are you coming?" I asked, observing the stranger. He was tall with wide, sloping shoulders and dishevelled, brown hair. His eyes were two shiny, black coals as he glared across at the dryad.

"My reasons are my own," The man answered in a cold, hollow voice.

"Care to share them?" Karana prompted but her words were met with silence.

"Are we going then?" Ryouku asked, shuffling nervously.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:53 pm
View Likes
Dynamo says...

The man stayed silent, indicating that he wasn't going to share anything with her. Julia turned to Ryouku and said, "Yes, we are."

Ryouku rustled his wings and said, "Good. Now, let us begin our trip. I will be flying and keeping my eyes open for possible threats so we don't get ambushed. Who'd like to come along?"
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Poltergiest says...

As the group bagan to move Ralo dropped to the back, keeping one hand on his sword. He glared at each of thier back and then his eyes resting on the dryad.

He narrowed his eyes but continued moving. He glanced up at the dragon soaring far above in the air. He couldn't help but smile, a very small smile.

~Pol~

Hooray! I'm back in the story!
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

164 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Nice job. That really did jumpstart the storybook! I'm gonna start a discussion thread so we won't waste posts on here...

"Dragon," Karana began. "Um...what's your name?"

"Ryouku."

"Ah, majestic."

"Why, thank you."

"Why do you seek this...library? And I've never heard of dragon being so interested in the ways of mortals."

"That's actually a good question!"
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 am
sasquash says...

"HEY!!" called out Warren,"can i ride on your back again? It was actually quite fun, untill i fell off of course."

Ryouku didnt even glance in his direction."Curses." he muttered to himself

**sorry, thats all i got....:.(
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 am
Bella says...

Luna shapeshifted into a dragon quickly and landed next to Warren. "You may ride on my back," she offered. He smiled (a rather cute smile, Luna thought to herself) and climbed onto her back. She took off into the sky, flying around in little circles and showing off quite a bit.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:04 am
Maybe says...

Sonya glanced up at Luna circling in the sky, then to the others. She sighed and shrugged.

"Oh well. They would've found out sooner or later." she muttered to herself. She slipped into the shadows and quickly switched forms, becoming a red, fiery bird. She shook herself off and flapped her wings once, lifting into the air. She darted to Luna's side and flew along next to her, watching the other's reactions wearily.

*Thats all i've got. sorry!*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:21 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

I hope you don't mind if I join in.

Name: Seeker Al'ren
Race: Gryphon
Appearance: Lion sized, with large wingspan. Brown feathers and fur.
Specialties/Occupations: Number of odd jobs: postman, bounty hunter, surveyor.
Special Abilities: Able to fly for long distances and has exceptional sight and hearing.
History: He is the product of a respectable gryphon family. They've made a fortune from air mail. Seeker isn't quite ready to take up the family business though.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington