z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:39 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay cool. Where should we take this quest. I mean for the trio that is. Should we bring them to Therigan's realm, {his kingdom} where all the villians are, or should they take a detour first?
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:41 pm
piepiemann22 says...

not sure, I think about it. HMMMMMMMM
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I reread the story. I mentioned us heading off towards Tearbed, the river city. Looks like were going there first.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:50 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Okay, off we go.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Kyuubi says...

so you guys are take the detour right? I made Rin actually start the hunt for Therigan. hey matt? ummm......i made Therigan go to Tearbed too. is that okay? it might make for a very good confrontation with everybody. i just thought it would be kinda cool.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:39 am
misspriss says...

Yep, it's all good in the hood. I didn't mean to gang up on you black_wings. Sorry. Anyhoo, sorry I haven't posted, my mom's totally been strict with the computer time. Oh and I still don't really want Therigan to be Seriena's boss, if that's okay with you. Are you a procrastinator? Because you still haven't edited those posts yet...:wink:

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:42 am
piepiemann22 says...

Yes he is, and that stuff happens. don't worry.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:16 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay I'll edit those posts. Sorry. I'm not a procrastinator as anthony called me, I've just been really busy. Finally stuff is slowing down and i can finally type.

Anyways, whats with your place holder post, i don't get it. :?

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:31 pm
piepiemann22 says...

She did it so no one else would type until she posted.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:34 pm
blackwings_angel says...

gotcha I feel stupid now

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:36 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Matt, can you read my second chapter please. No one else will.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:07 pm
blackwings_angel says...

haha, seriously? Of course I will.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:36 pm
misspriss says...

Don't feel stupid...

185 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:52 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Matt, I did a quik reedite, is it any better at all.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:58 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I'll check later, kind of can't right now.

Alrighty then, if were going to tearbed what are we going to do there? At first I was thinking, just kind of get the whole plot out their, have them lay down a plan, and then get attacked by the ronso's or something and make them leave town.

Alex could get a weapon and yeah thats about it.

Oh and anthony, we never said that they didn't like each other. THey never denied it, and stop trying to make Aro like me. He's an elf and as a weakeness i said he liked humans. It's gonna be obvious.

He's not like me anthony. He can be read like a book. Or at least somewhat...

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire