185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:30 am
piepiemann22 says...

ZElles stsring at the sky he reakized it was geting late. "Aro."
"Mm."
"Rin is half vampire right?"
"Yes. Why do you asked?"
"If he's following us we my wish to find a safe place to camp. Then we can discuss what to do next and find out alittle bit more about each other. Zelles stared into Alex's eyes. He saw mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, confusion, and.... hope. A glimer of hope. He smiled at her. She seemed startled. "Maybe she is different then she appers he said to her self. But right now it is up to her to feel that again. The choice is now her's."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:10 am
blackwings_angel says...

Aro cocked his head in dismay. Leanr a little more about each other? He saw Zelles looking at Alex, he liked her. Aro could see it, Zelles liked her. Aro stood up, took Alex's hand in his and looked for a place to camp. There was not much room in the ravine to hide away, the river took up most of it. They walked a few feet searching for a place to make camp. Aro stopped, and stared at the twirling water. He squeezed Alex's hand lightly, "Stay here." Aro started unbuttoning his dark leather vest, and gave it to Alex. She stood questioning looking at Aro. He started undoing his belt, "Oh no you don't! There is no way your going to take that off. Not in front of a lady!" Aro gave her a sly smile. He quickly whipped his belt out of his pantloops and handed it to Alex as well.
"What are you doing?!" Alex asked, a sense fo uncomfort rising from her throat.
"I'm going exploring in the water." Aro said, almost as if it was obvious. He unbuckled a pin given to him by the elves before he left. He unslung hi sbow momentarily and let his cloak fall to the ground. Aro then pulled off his drak green undershirt, leaving his chest bare. He exposed his thin yet muscular body. He bent over and reslung the bow over his shoulders, every muscle rippling when he moved. He then took off his boots and set them down next to his cloak. "kepp it dry." Aro said, as he sprung from the ground and dove into the rushing water. His figure dissappeared after a second or two.
Alex dropped his clothes, "Elves." she scoffed, and sat down on a nearby rock folding her arms acrossed her chest. After a few moments Aro emerged, and swung his wet hair to the side, so he could see clearly.
"There's a cavern on the underside. You have to go under the water to get to it but inside its quite dry. It would be a good place to camp for the night, and then in the morning hours, we can make plans for the future and wher we are to head." He extened a hand to Alex. "Can you swim?"
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:19 am
misspriss says...

"Yes," she said, taking his hand.

"Wait," she took off her shoes and overshirt, then take his hand as they dove into the crystal water together.

Looking at him under the water, she noticed how masculine he suddenly looked. The bubbles holding some of her breath floated to the air.

Quickly they swam deeper into the river until they reached the cavern. She took a deep breath and her gaze met Aro's. Water dripped from her hair and clothes.

She averted her gaze, when he looked at her she got all jumpy.

"W-Where's Zelles?"

185 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:30 am
piepiemann22 says...

"So, your not dunb are you."
Zelles looks behined him to see Rin standing there. "This is bad, very bad." Zelles grasps his sword waiting for his oponit to make a move.
"You are smart, and a skilled worrior it would seem. But do you really think a human can defet me?"
"No I don't, but then again I'm not human."
"What!?"
Zelles' Eyes turn white. He draws his sword and charges toword the enemy.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:30 am
blackwings_angel says...

"he was behind us a second ago." Aro said. He looked around teh cavern then popped under water. No Zelles. "M-maybe he couldn't fight the current." Aro said, doubting that would happen. He looked momentarily at Alex. her hair hung in layers, her eyes twinkling like the water droplets resting upon her. Aro dove under water, trying to avoid looking at her, he was afraid she'd catch him staring. It was quite hard not to stare, she was quite beautiful. He left the cave to be greeted by a spear, splicing through the water, hardly missing him. Zelles was dodging spears like a fish, his head popping up every moment or so to cacth his breath. Aro swam in his direction, dodging the nearby spears. He tugged on his sleeve, letting Zelles no he was there. Aro heard a water-distorted scream coem from behind him. Alex was greeted the same way he was, a spear skimming by her leg. Aro looked up through the shimmeing water. A large figure stood on top of the ravine. One name flashed through Aro's mind, Lykoto.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:34 am
piepiemann22 says...

As they met blades Zelles got a bad feeling. He looks behined himself to see the ranso standing there. "What?" Rin takes this chance to kick him into the water.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:43 am
blackwings_angel says...

Lykoto laughed a deep evil laugh. "This is too easy, I finally get to see the end of that wretched elf, and Zelles. He remembered the good days, the days when Zelles and himself used to wrestle on the borders of centurion. A flashback clouded his mind momentarily. A nine year old Zelles, whose short hair just turning white, stood upon a rock above him, wooden sword in hand. He pounced down on the little Lykoto landing with a thump, knocking him off his feet. They tossled and turned, heiitng each other with feet and fists, heads and knees.
"Hey Ly," The struggling young Zelles said, "Have you ever seen a ronso fly?" Ly shook his head, when he was younger words seldom came out of his mouth. THe young Zelles flew him up into the air with his feet, lykoto going almost three feet in the air. Lykoto's father, Kimahri caught him mid-air. An angry look upon his face. "Do not play with savage child lykoto. You understand?" Lykoto frowned, his father cupping him upside the head. "Yes father Yes." said the young lykoto, a squecky voice shooting out of his mouth. Zelles stood up and brushed the dirt off himself as his father came storming up the mountainside. "Zelles! Why do you play with these,- these beasts! They are repulsive creatures you should have nothing to do with them."

Lykoto sanpped back into reality, and hurdled more spears into the water. "Repulsive, Hah!" Lykoto spat out through clenched teeth. An eternal rivalry was formed upon that day between Lykoto and Zelles, a few months later, the elves burned Lykoto's home, leaving him as the only survivor. His hate grew from that day forth. "Elves, humans, what a waste of space!"

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:58 am
blackwings_angel says...

Aro noticed the figure wading in the water towards Zelles. It was Rin. Aro knew that Zelles couldn'y dodge spears and fight a vampire at once. Especially at night. He swam towards the surface and broked through. He lande on a rock, the current flowing to either side of him. In one quick motion Aro drew his bow, dodged an incoming spear and threaded his arrow. He aimed carefully at Lykoto, he wouldn't bother them any longer. With a twang his arrow shot forward towards Lykoto's chest. The unsuspecting Ronso threw another spear at Aro, his last. The arrow hit its mark, killing the ronso, who fell forward, horn first towards the water. ARo jumped back into the water, Zelles popping up next to him.
"We can take him." Zelles said, unsheathing his sword.
"Look out!" Yelled Alex from behind, Aro turned towards her, Lykoto's last spear piercing into his chest, near where the chest connects to the shoulder. A little bone from the collarbone was exposed. Red liquid trickled down Aro's side. His world slowing faded quieter and quieter. He collasped to his knees in the rushing current, watching Alex run towards him through half closed eyes.
As in elf, magic was banned unless last resort, Aro considered this a last resort moment.
"El mai fait yera tiab synthe arc."
Blue sparks flew from hi skin, his eyes waivering closed. He collapsed in Alex's arms. The night becoming a black blur.

185 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:17 am
piepiemann22 says...

"Aro!" yelled Zelles as he clinbed out of the water.
"So, what are you really my white haired friend."
Zelles stoped in his trakes and turned, sword in hand. "To tell the truth, I have little memory of who I was." His eyes turn white. "All I know is who I am at the moment."
"Please, no matter who you are you can't face a vampire at night. No one can."
"Alex, get Aro out of here. I'll deal with him."
"Wait you can't f..."
"Go! While you still can!' He turns to face her. "I'll meet up with you later."
"Don't take your eyes off the enemy, that's rule number one."
"And here's rule number two. Don't underesemate the enemy."
Zelles doadges Rin's attack and strikes back by hiting him in the face with his hilt.
"Run!"

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:39 am
misspriss says...

Alex was near hysteria. How the hell was she supposed to drag Aro, an unconscious and heavy elf, to safety?

As his life blood seeped through her fingers that she pressed upon his wound to help stop the bleeding, she knew that she cared for him. But he was dying. She started to cry, letting the tears slip down her cheeks. No one could tell she was crying in the darkness anyway.

Suddenly a black figure appeared and quickly dragged Aro to a safe spot. Aro's mysterious savior applied some sort of poultice to his wound, and the results were immediate. Aro's eyes fluttered open.

The figure started to leave but as it left, Alex called out, "Thank you!"

It stopped, turning around for a moment to give Alex an emotionless look, before melting into the shadows. Alex stared intently into the blackness but could not see anything. Her attention was brought back to Aro when he fully regained consciousness.

"I-I-" he said weakly, but Alexandria put a gentle finger to his lips, "Shh."

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:55 am
misspriss says...

(Seriena)

Seriena sent a backwards glance over her shoulder. Thank you? She scoffed. As if. She couldn't let the elf die. It was part of her mission. She must keep that one alive, for questions they had said.

She leapt into a tree and rested there. Not that she needed rest, but it was a good time to think. All of her life she had trained to go for days without sleep. Now it was second nature.

Crossing her arms, she wondered why they needed the elf alive. Questions, they had hissed. Questions. Questions meant answers. If there weren't answers, there was torture. Terrible torture. She shrugged. She didn't care what happened to him, she didn't care what happened to any of them, though she knew what would happen to the other two.

They would die. Mysteriously. A nick of a tendon, drowning, suffocation, it didn't matter. But it would be a clean job. Mo tracks, no strings. Nothing.
Last edited by misspriss on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:58 am
blackwings_angel says...

Aro smiled weakly, he could she understood him. "Thank you" He lifted his hand and wiped away the tears off her face. "I wasn't going to leave you, Alex." He yawned, his eyelids drooping. The poultice must of had a drowsy effect on him. He pushed himself up to a sitting position next to Alex. She rested her head on his good shoulder, tears still leaking out of her eyes, onto his bare skin. He rested his head upon hers and within minutes the pair had fallen asleep.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:15 am
misspriss says...

OOC: I wasn't quite sure what to say, so sorry for the short post.

Alex smiled and bit her lower lip nervously, glad for Aro's company. His arms slipped around her and she leaned on his warm shoulder, tears of mixed emotions, still slowly slipping down her cheeks. She fell asleep.

185 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:53 pm
piepiemann22 says...

As the battle draged on both began to weaken.
"How can you be this strong?" Asked Rin in a blaze of anger.
Zelles paid no attention to what he said. He focused on the battle at hand. Blades clashing, sparks flying, but neither side let up. In one final clash of their swords each got sent flying. They no stood face to face with no wepons. Zelles looks over. Both swords had fallen into the water.
"What do you say we call this a draw," said Rin.
Zelles looks at him with anger and confusion. Then he noticed the sun was coming up. Zelles was to weak from bloodloss and the sun was rising. No one would win this fight.
"Just remember, we will meet again, and I will kill you."
Rin dieperse into the final shadows of the morning.
"I hope Aro and Alex are okay."

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:37 pm
VampX13 says...

(Any ideas of how I should jump in?)
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda