Young Writers Society

The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm
View Likes
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Arwen | Elf

The blades flew closer, and just before they hit him, I stopped them. I was breathing heavily. It would have been easier to kill him. If I had, I would have saved myself alot of trouble. I couldn't do it because I felt something stir in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't kill him. So they stopped just before they hit him. I moved closer, and swept them from the air.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, low enough so only he could here. "But ... I ..." I angrily sheathed the knives. Why was I feeling like this? He was staring at my eyes. I realised I hadn't moved, I jerked away from him, my eyes showing my confusion. My thoughts were like scattered autumn leaves.
He reached out his hand.
I grabbed his wrist and dug my fingernail in, leaving a crescent moon shape. Blood welled from the cut.
Don't forget me. My name is Arwen. I layed the thought in his head. His eyes widened. Blood steadily dripped onto the floor. With a wave of my hand, I stopped the bleeding, leaving a white, crescent moon scar. I turned and left.
Goodbye, Alec.
I could feel his eyes on me until I melted into the shadows.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm
gleek456 says...

Isabelle Gonzalez

My eyes remained widened as I watched that elf disappear in the shadows. I shook my head and closed my mouth. I quickly turn to Alec.

"What was that?!" I demanded. Alec still looked shocked, his wrist was shaking.

"Calm down Isabelle. Let him recover," Adam instructed. I crossed my arms and glared at the shadows. What is the matter with these elves?! Why are they this random?! Gosh, do I have so many things I want to ask. I turn to Alec, who was now sitting on the ground, holding his wrist.

"Well?" I ask, but with a softer tone this time.

"I honestly don't know," Alec answered. I threw my arms up, and they quickly came back to my sides. I crouched down and examined the nail cut the elf left. It was shaped like a crescent moon.

"What the?" I started.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Adam - Werewolf

When I saw the scar that the elf left on Alec, I felt a growl rise in my chest and manage its way out of my throat and mouth.

I began to stalk away towards where the elf went, muttering, "Stupid elves. No wonder the dwarves hate them! Leaving a scar on Alec? What's her problem. I never liked elves. Jasper was right, they only cause trouble."

"Adam!" I heard Alec and Isabelle yell simultaeously.

I kept going, muttering, "No one hurts my friends and then just runs away. Who does that elf think she is?"

I felt my body shudder, the werewolf in me begging to come out and seek revenge. Before it could take over, I felt someone grab me by the arm and yank me back.

Turning on them, my eyes flashed and I growled, "What!?"

My eyes and face softened when I saw Alec, and something about his face just told me...it was okay...

I let out a sigh and Alec let go of my arm.

As the two of us made our way back to Isabelle, I taunted, "Fine, but if a vampire looks at you like that elf just did, there is no freaking way I'm not going to go into some ninja werewolf action!"

He laughed and said, "Yeah? And if a vampire looks at you like that?"

I laughed, but I rolled my eyes and pushed him into the tree, which just made me laugh harder.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm
fictionfanatic says...

EDITED^
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Mwahahaha.

Arwen | Elf ¬

I flitted through the forest, hating myself, but I couldn't find it within myself to hate Alec. I scowled and scaled the tree. I rested on the branch. I closed my eyes and listened to the music of the forest. I heard twigs snapping, an animal snuffling in the ungergrowth, but jerked awake when I heard.
"Arwen." I squeezed my eyes shut,
"Go away whoever it is. I need to think," I felt my face becone wet and brushed away the tears. "Go away,"
Signature Pending

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 pm
LostMagi42 says...

Armegorn - Elf, and Ariana - Vampire

They have been friends from birth. They ran through the woods, a big crystal ball stolen from the werewolves in their backpack. They felt it was safe, so they dropped down. Just their luck. They had dropped down behind a big group of werewolves.
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

84 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Adam - Werewolf

The three of us stopped talking when we noticed an elf and a vampire, a large crystal ball stolen peeking out from their backpack. The werewolves crystal ball. We exchanged glances, and the next thing I knew we were all over there with the elf and vampire.

Isabelle snatched up their backpack and Alec and I stood next to and a little infront her, protecting the crystal ball.

"Give it back, dog!" The vampire hissed at Isabelle.

I growled back, "It belongs to us."
Live, Love, Laugh

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm
gleek456 says...

Isabelle Gonzalez

I glared at the vampire, then to the elf. We just finished erasing our temper for what that other elf did, who else wants trouble?! I tighten my grip on the bag.

"What were you planning with this ball?" I asked. The elf looked at the vampire, and the vampire smirked.

"Answer me!" I demanded. I could feel the wolf inside me coming out. I take deep breaths to keep it down, but it doesn't seem to be working.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm
LostMagi42 says...

Armegorn- Elf, and Ariana- Vampire

Armegorn gave the werewolf who had our bag a big, stone uppercut that he dealt with his magic. i grabbed the bag, and he threw up a wall, which then encased the werewolves and gave us enough time to escape. luckily, we still had the crystal, so he could teach me the basics of telepathy and light magic. the wall-shell crumbled, but we were long gone.
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

84 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Armegorn gave the werewolf who had our bag a big, stone uppercut that he dealt with his magic. i grabbed the bag, and he threw up a wall, which then encased the werewolves and gave us enough time to escape. luckily, we still had the crystal, so he could teach me the basics of telepathy and light magic. the wall-shell crumbled, but we were long gone.

*psst, LostMagi42, I think that was the ever so slightest god modding. My charrie Adam would have most likely been in wolf form the second you came near Isabelle and the crystal, cause he was already upset. As was Isabelle, so she may have, too. Also, if you could see/knew the wall crumble/d, you're not long gone ;)*

Adam - Werewolf:

When the elf uppercutted Isabelle, I gave in to the werewolf. But before the transformation was complete, there was an earth wall up around us.

Wolf me let out a howl, and I began to throw my wolf self against the soft dirt, causing it to crumble. The moment I could, I leapt from my spot and began to chase them down, seeing Alec and Isabelle now at my side running with me (you guys can choose whether in wolf or human form :)).

Seeing that we had the home advantage, we knew the land. The three of us veered off and took a short cut, cutting them off just in time.

I bared my teeth and stared them down. I pounced at the vampire, but was hit out of the air by...a clump of dirt? Alec stalked towards her then, and Isabelle was going for the elf to stop him from stopping Alec with the earth.

The elf sneakily slipped around Isabelle, and as she turned around I snapped at him, my mouth just missing biting his shoulder.
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Arwen ¬

There was a fight below me. I scowled, and jumped down into the fray.
"STOP!" I yelled. "No more fighting." The werewolf snarled at me, but I bared my teeth at it. "What happened?"

"They stole our crystal!" The girl yelled. I spun round to the Elf.

"Why? It's against Elf policy to steal what does not belong to you. Why do you have it?"
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am
gleek456 says...

Isabelle Gonzalez

I glared at the vampire and elf, while I waited for their answer. The elf didn't really intimidate me, but what he did sure got me to shift. I hated the feeling of shifting. I hated how the elf caused that. The vampire gave me a dark aura. I didn't get why I hated them... I just hate the vampires and elves.

I slowly shift back to my human self. Whenever I do this, I always make sure my hair is still in it's condition. I run my hand through my hair, and try to regain my balance after the shift. I shake my head and put my hands on my hips.

"Well?!" I ask forcefully. The vampire and elf didn't answer, so I hold out my hand instead.

"If you're not going to answer, give me the bag," I demanded. I expected the vampire and elf to counter something, like what they did back there. I glare at the Arwen elf.

"We leave your territory with no problem, and this is what happens," I shoot. I turned my attention to the vampire and elf and brace myself, putting my right foot back.

84 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 am
fictionfanatic says...

Adam - Werewolf

When the Arwen elf showed up and began talking, I felt myself start to relax. Slowly, I relaxed, and slipped back into my human form. Once human again, I took a deep breath of the woodsy air.

Watching carefully, I waited for the vampire to give us back the crystal ball.
Live, Love, Laugh

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 am
sylverdawn says...

*Dibs on the next post will do so shortly. Got chores right now.*
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry, we really need to include Willow and Jack in here.

Blade ¬

I followed the sound of music into a large clearing. A small smile briefly appeared across my face as I listened.
"For an Elf and a Vampire, you sure can create music," I said, "I'm Blade,"
"I'm Jack, and this is Willow,"
Signature Pending

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs